collapse

Sponsor

* Welcome

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsor

* Please Register to View and Post

Thanks for visiting Johnny Jungle forums. St. John's 6th Man.

You must register for an account to see community's content. It's FREE.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
In The Jungle... / Re: New targets?
« Last post by paultzman on Today at 07:37:17 PM »
Zach said they were done w the Sid commit.
Recruiting should be 365 days a year. Should always be on the look out for players. With open schollies saying we are finished is pure folly. Even Kansas, Duke, Kentucky never finished with recruiting. Are we so good we couldn't use a good player?

Sedee Keita is exact type of sit out transfer we should be after.  Several years eligibility, and we have ships to burn.  He's a talented PF too.  It would be weird though, to have a Diakite and Keita on our roster at the same time...

Smith & Jones in Africa :)
« Last post by MCNPA on Today at 05:48:08 PM »
Recruiting should be 365 days a year. Should always be on the look out for players. With open schollies saying we are finished is pure folly. Even Kansas, Duke, Kentucky never finished with recruiting. Are we so good we couldn't use a good player?

Sedee Keita is exact type of sit out transfer we should be after.  Several years eligibility, and we have ships to burn.  He's a talented PF too.  It would be weird though, to have a Diakite and Keita on our roster at the same time...
« Last post by Celtics11 on Today at 04:32:08 PM »
« Last post by stjohnnie75 on Today at 04:13:16 PM »
Not sure how accurate:

6'10 4🌟PF Sedee Keita is transferring from South Carolina and is officially on #SJUBB's radar

Matt is following him on Twitter
In The Jungle... / Re: Mussini headed back to Italy?
« Last post by redmen4life on Today at 03:29:46 PM »
So we're in a holding pattern until then? Summer Session I runs 5/30-6/29, you figure he's not registered for that. If CM is the deciding factor, retaining him should be the goal if they're not going to pick anyone up in the interim. Having this potential void without resolution for over a month is unreasonable.

Players come back in July. Likely Shamorie and Sid are only ones on campus.
« Last post by Amaseinyourface2 on Today at 03:24:17 PM »
So we're in a holding pattern until then? Summer Session I runs 5/30-6/29, you figure he's not registered for that. If CM is the deciding factor, retaining him should be the goal if they're not going to pick anyone up in the interim. Having this potential void without resolution for over a month is unreasonable.

Why do you figure he's not? Just wondering
« Last post by HowCouldUBeSoHarkless on Today at 03:20:14 PM »
« Last post by prjohnnies on Today at 02:35:11 PM »
Given how much the kid likes St Johns and NYC, my hunch is he stays and turns pro after next season. Everyone wins.
« Last post by QuanMan on Today at 02:23:07 PM »
I sense staff feels he will return fwiw.

Thanks Paultz.
« Last post by paultzman on Today at 02:12:08 PM »
I sense staff feels he will return fwiw.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Support Johnny Jungle

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 21 queries.