Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
In The Jungle... / Re: Big East Game 1- Xavier
« Last post by Mparty7441 on January 05, 2024, 12:18:47 PM »
Agree. Don’t know why site hasn’t just closed down.

Is there another SJU message board that's active? I'm mostly on reddit these days. There are def some johnny fans that post on the game day threads there.
« Last post by Celtics11 on January 03, 2024, 12:34:48 AM »
I wish this forum was busy again.  I used to be checking out this place all the time for updates on recruiting and game day thoughts. Sad to see it like this.
Agree. Don’t know why site hasn’t just closed down.
« Last post by Mparty7441 on December 30, 2023, 11:20:03 PM »
I wish this forum was busy again.  I used to be checking out this place all the time for updates on recruiting and game day thoughts. Sad to see it like this.
« Last post by Celtics11 on December 22, 2023, 06:43:44 PM »
Clingan probably out or at least hobbled so a glimmer of hope if we play very well though coming off a 15 point loss to Seton Hall the Huskies will be loaded for bear.
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on December 21, 2023, 11:27:47 AM »
It's alive! It's alive! Referring to this site of course. I thought it was dead! Funny but I agree with your game and season predictions.

Yes thanks haha-I mean people have been viewing but not many starting stuff. Maybe its the general website glitch that has been going on- people don't realize they have to click directly to the forum.

But yes- glad we got the big Xavier win to start us off. They have been a headache for years. Coaching and effort from players was good. Played both halfs and hard. I think UConn will be tougher coming off their upset. So Rick has to get them ready for that. But let's see what happens.
« Last post by Celtics11 on December 19, 2023, 02:11:57 PM »
It's alive! It's alive! Referring to this site of course. I thought it was dead! Funny but I agree with your game and season predictions.
In The Jungle... / Big East Game 1- Xavier
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on December 19, 2023, 10:42:21 AM »
Predictions for this game and Big East season in general?

I will start us off - I see us winning - barely- 78-73. Xavier not as strong so far this season.

Big East record- 10-10, next year we take jump.
In The Jungle... / Re: Game 2- Redmen vs. Michigan Predictions
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on November 14, 2023, 09:42:45 AM »
Yes definitely. I guess I was right except we ended up losing by more. This team needs to have more time playing together. Joel is still the most reliable. This team also has some serious conditioning issues. Alot of full court press that kept them in it in beginning but then they got tired. Jenkins looked good in first half than faded. The shots were short, you can tell they were tired. They need to work the paint more.

I also hope Dunlap gets some more burn and they feed him some shots. I think in 2 years he is going to be a main player on this team. If he works and hits the weights, the "JJ Redick" potential dimension is there.
« Last post by Celtics11 on November 13, 2023, 10:13:24 PM »
What a revolting development this was.
« Last post by Celtics11 on November 08, 2023, 07:41:34 PM »
Can go either way. Point spread will only be a couple of points either way probably for us as home team.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10