Walking Dead Season 6 Finale (INCLUDES SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED)

• 24 replies

Tha Kid

Re: Walking Dead Season 6 Finale (INCLUDES SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED)
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2016, 05:24:45 PM »
I agree w you WASJU that Glen most likely, but we have seen major character departures - as you mentioned, Sophia died in season 2 on TV vs. still alive in comic.  Andrea also still alive in comic.  I have a feeling Glenn's death is coming but he hasn't met is end quite yet...otherwise why drag it out if they are following the comic to a T with the death?

Trying to copy GOT?
Was stupid to do it this way. Now if Glenn like most suspect what was point of dragging it out?

Too much focus on Abraham's love life over last few episodes, and his total about face on how to live his life.  TWD always does this when they are about to kill a character.  They also did a Eugene/Abraham farewell, which was to give us red herring about Eugene biting it, but I think it was for Abe all along.

Vs.

Glen who barely appeared last night, and even in the episode before was nowhere near the main focus.  Just feel like Glen's TV ending would be a little different with how much of a fan following he has.  Same w Daryl.

Wish it was Eugene. He is annoying

He sure can bite a d*ck though.

EUgene is annoying and he must have sold them out SO fast for them to be caught and him be there with the RV already.  Take it like a champ, Eugene.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2016, 06:00:55 PM »
Is lieutenant Carver gonna play a big role in the next season? I was waiting to finally enjoy his character. 
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2016, 10:17:32 PM »
Has to be Glenn, his death leads to a ton of important stuff. Can't see them doing the whole scene the exact same and then changing who dies.

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2016, 05:08:10 PM »
If you take the audio soundtrack and play it backwards maggie can be heard yelling " Steve Lavin is the Devil "

That being said I think it would be too easy to follow the comics and kill glen because if it were Glen or Daryl I think they would have killed them the final episode to freak out the entire fanbase.Killing them 1st episode of next season wouldnt be enough time for people to go nuts

I think Eugene dies since they have been building him up the last several episodes

Negan was great casting

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2016, 06:15:26 PM »
For those who watch, what is the best way to read up on the series on a Kindle?  One of the options are the books - The Governors rise, Governors fall, etc.  And then there are the actual comics you can download.  I read the comic for the first episode - it was short and frankly I'd prefer not to read the comics if I get the whole story via the books you can download.