Who are you voting for..?

• 304 replies

Foad

Re: Who are you voting for..?
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2016, 05:39:52 PM »

Cain and Abel? We're talking about modern times, Socrates lol

Exactly, you're talking about modern times because you don't understand history. Which makes you doomed to repeat it.

Like we said, Bush opened the floodgates with the idiotic Iraq invasion and now this country is full of these thug Islam terrorists.

I predicted you would repeat yourself interminably, call me Nostradamus.

cjfish

« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2016, 05:42:43 PM »
The middle east problems started with Bush taking out Saddam..... Read some history brother.   

Read some history, lol, good one. The mideast problem started with Cain taking out Abel. Probably Bush was responsible for the Crusades huh. If it weren't for Bush there wouldn't have been any Mamelukes. Read some history, you people are a riot.

Quoting our of context Foad, a bright guy like you should be ashamed. I believe I mentioned Mohammed"s death.
I qualified in a later post.  The current problems and pointless "boots on the ground" commitment began with the defeat of Saddam.  Are you referring to myth? (cain and Abel....nice one}  The crusades did not work out for the west either.  These are patient people as the Crusades definitely
showed.  Saddam was a bad guy but he hated terrorism and was not gentle in suppressing it. 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 05:52:14 PM by cjfish »

Johnny23

« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2016, 05:51:18 PM »

Cain and Abel? We're talking about modern times, Socrates lol

Exactly, you're talking about modern times because you don't understand history. Which makes you doomed to repeat it.

Like we said, Bush opened the floodgates with the idiotic Iraq invasion and now this country is full of these thug Islam terrorists.

I predicted you would repeat yourself interminably, call me Nostradamus.

The Islamic terrorist cells in this country have zero to do with Cain and Abel and any other ridiculous non-connection that you are attempting to make. Nice try though.

« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2016, 05:56:36 PM »
Has the Middle East ever not been at war?

cjfish

« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2016, 06:31:11 PM »
Not for long.  The most peaceful internal periods occurred when a particularly powerful group achieved close to hegemony.  However, The Islamists  continually tried to conquer Europe for hundreds of years, Spain beating them back in the 1400s and Russia and Austria/Hungary later.

Poison

« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2016, 07:37:28 PM »
Actual Trump Tweet: Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!

A President? He's a narsisistic, emotionally disturbed little kid. I'll take the nasty woman who when she should be in the hospital on an IV, works 15-18 hour days. Nasty. That's what that is. What the hell has Trump ever done for anyone but himself? Where are the people that we respect who know him and why don't they tell us about all of the wonderful things that he's done in his life?

He is a narcissist but Hillary is a sociopath and a subhuman. Pick your poison, Poison.

Ok. You are entitled to your opinion. A sociopath? A subhuman? Jesus, where do you get this garbage from? I like Hillary. I'm voting for her. The people that say she's evil or corrupt have no legitimate evidence. It doesn't really matter at this point. The election is already over.

« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2016, 07:41:31 PM »
Actual Trump Tweet: Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!

A President? He's a narsisistic, emotionally disturbed little kid. I'll take the nasty woman who when she should be in the hospital on an IV, works 15-18 hour days. Nasty. That's what that is. What the hell has Trump ever done for anyone but himself? Where are the people that we respect who know him and why don't they tell us about all of the wonderful things that he's done in his life?

He is a narcissist but Hillary is a sociopath and a subhuman. Pick your poison, Poison.

Ok. You are entitled to your opinion. A sociopath? A subhuman? Jesus, where do you get this garbage from? I like Hillary. I'm voting for her. The people that say she's evil or corrupt have no legitimate evidence. It doesn't really matter at this point. The election is already over.

Certainly is

Poison

« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2016, 09:06:12 PM »

Certainly is

By and large, the Trump supporter wants a white America in every way. But white people do not decide the election. I think he's a despicable human being, but I'm also aware that he had a real chance to win this, but he was robbed. By himself.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 09:07:12 PM by Poison »

« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2016, 09:17:38 PM »

Certainly is

By and large, the Trump supporter wants a white America in every way. But white people do not decide the election. I think he's a despicable human being, but I'm also aware that he had a real chance to win this, but he was robbed. By himself.

White America? Please explain

Poison

« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2016, 09:18:42 PM »
With all of Trump's faults, and there are many, HE is actually the lesser of two evil candidates. Which is funny as that is what people had been saying about Hillary. Trump issues are cartoonish. Hillary has the potential to do far more damage!

As Walter White said in Argo:"There are only bad options, this is the best of the bad options!"

What the hell are you taking about? Walter White sold meth in New Mexico.

Poison

« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2016, 09:19:25 PM »

Certainly is

Actually, you can explain. What exactly does Make America Great Again mean?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 09:19:44 PM by Poison »

« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2016, 09:22:02 PM »

Certainly is

In my opinion,  it means a country with some balls. We've become a nation of victims. Everyone offended by everything, it's sickening

Poison

« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2016, 09:23:31 PM »

Certainly is

In my opinion,  it means a country with some balls. We've become a nation of victims. Everyone offended by everything, it's sickening

Some balls to do what specifically that Donald Trump is prepared to actually execute? When Obama took over I wanted the man dead who murdered 3000 Americans. While Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State that happened. Balls. Big ones.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 09:25:21 PM by Poison »

Poison

« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2016, 09:31:53 PM »
Pretty sure Hillary and her team wouldn't have destroyed 33,000 of those emails if it wasn't just a GOP creation

Hillary is in very poor physical health for someone who sent 33 thousand emails about attending yoga classes.

Hey, libtard, what if those emails fell into the hands of the bad people?

Hey hypocrite, tell me what you'd say if Dick Cheney had a secret email server in his basement and had Scooter Libby smash it to pieces with a hammer.

The email situation was a mistake. Hillary admitted that and apologized. I accepted. I don't give a shit anymore and neither should you.

Poison

« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2016, 09:33:29 PM »
Hillary.  Trump is the loud guy at the end of the bar.

That's a bit of an understatement. Also he's an uneducated racist unqualified pos.

Illegal immigrants are not a race

There are 11 million undocumented illegals living in our country and not paying taxes. They have been living off of our system. Actually, so has Trump. There isn't a single skill that he brings to the table. On his very best day, he's just an uneducated child.

Trump pays his taxes and uses whatever deductions allowed by law. Same as you and I and the rest of tax paying AMERICANS.

So why is Trump a racist?

Because when a liberal doesn't agree with you or your opinion on pretty much any subject you are automatically a racist. 

You're not racist. You're just Pete.

« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2016, 09:35:58 PM »

Certainly is

Some balls to do what specifically that Donald Trump is prepared to actually execute? When Obama took over I wanted the man dead who murdered 3000 Americans. While Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State that happened. Balls. Big ones.

You missed the point, as most liberals do.

Obama and Hillary could only hope that the navy seals killing Osama would be their legacy.  Racial divide, failed ObamHillary care, corruption, blackmail etc...that's the legacy. Well earned

Poison

« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2016, 09:39:10 PM »

He's trash, pure and simple. The Youtube, internet generation going all the way to the highest position in the country and the world if he gets elected. Hillary may be sneaky but she sure as hell does not conduct herself like a petulant, spoiled rich brat like he does.

So you vote for a corrupt government because Trump hurt your precious feelings and you think he is a brat? Makes sense.

Trump is the biggest va jj in political history. He has the thinnest skin we've ever seen.

Poison

« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2016, 09:43:09 PM »

Certainly is

You missed the point, as most liberals do.

Obama and Hillary could only hope that the navy seals killing Osama would be their legacy.  Racial divide, failed ObamHillary care, corruption, blackmail etc...that's the legacy. Well earned

Obama care hasn't worked. That's true. Hillary will stack the house, and she will fix it. Sorry, but I don't buy the corruption until a legitimate news source covers it. That lunatic KKK paper doesn't count as news. Although i hear they happen to have a great sports section.

goredmen

« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2016, 09:46:47 PM »
Pretty sure Hillary and her team wouldn't have destroyed 33,000 of those emails if it wasn't just a GOP creation

Hillary is in very poor physical health for someone who sent 33 thousand emails about attending yoga classes.

Hey hypocrite, tell me what you'd say if Dick Cheney had a secret email server in his basement and had Scooter Libby smash it to pieces with a hammer.

The email situation was a mistake. Hillary admitted that and apologized. I accepted. I don't give a shit anymore and neither should you.

When somebody puts the security of the entire country at risk because of complete incompetence and stupidity an apology doesn't cut it.

« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2016, 09:48:19 PM »

When somebody puts the security of the entire country at risk because of complete incompetence and stupidity an apology doesn't cut it.

I guess it works for some, that's the problem.