Who are you voting for..?

• 304 replies
Re: Who are you voting for..?
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2016, 01:52:15 AM »
It's hilarious people are still genuinely asking: "How is Trump a racist" when there is a video of him literally saying an American citizen is not qualified to be a judge because he is of Mexican heritage.

That said, third party for me. They both suck.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 01:53:15 AM by redstorm212 »

LoganK

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2016, 06:49:07 AM »
Both are not valid choices for any sane person.   
Amen to that.  Neither of the main party candidates would qualify for a job at McDonald's following a background check, but we have millions of (allegedly) intelligent Americans who will say/do anything they can to convince the rest of us that the opposing candidate is terrible and theirs is great.

Foad

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2016, 07:00:34 AM »
Pretty sure Hillary and her team wouldn't have destroyed 33,000 of those emails if it wasn't just a GOP creation

Hillary is in very poor physical health for someone who sent 33 thousand emails about attending yoga classes.

Poison

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2016, 08:12:24 AM »
It's hilarious people are still genuinely asking: "How is Trump a racist" when there is a video of him literally saying an American citizen is not qualified to be a judge because he is of Mexican heritage.

That is the true spirit of the Trump supporter. They don't care about Mexicans because they are not Mexican. They don't care about Muslims because they are not Muslim.

Poison

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2016, 08:13:31 AM »
Pretty sure Hillary and her team wouldn't have destroyed 33,000 of those emails if it wasn't just a GOP creation

Hillary is in very poor physical health for someone who sent 33 thousand emails about attending yoga classes.

Hey, libtard, what if those emails fell into the hands of the bad people?

Johnny23

« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2016, 09:15:54 AM »
Trump is nothing more than a two bit con artist. He thinks he's above the law. The guy hasn't released his complete tax returns for the last 20+ years. TrumpU fraud. Total scammer who I don't trust for a second.

But Hillary isn't a con artist? Hillary doesn't think she's above the law? You'd trust Hillary? What planet do you live on?

She's not a pathological lying, racist, elitist, cheating lowlife paper bag. Enjoy his loss on Tuesday. 

Pete88

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2016, 09:21:38 AM »
Hillary.  Trump is the loud guy at the end of the bar.

That's a bit of an understatement. Also he's an uneducated racist unqualified pos.

Illegal immigrants are not a race

There are 11 million undocumented illegals living in our country and not paying taxes. They have been living off of our system. Actually, so has Trump. There isn't a single skill that he brings to the table. On his very best day, he's just an uneducated child.

Trump pays his taxes and uses whatever deductions allowed by law. Same as you and I and the rest of tax paying AMERICANS.

So why is Trump a racist?

Because when a liberal doesn't agree with you or your opinion on pretty much any subject you are automatically a racist. 

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2016, 09:24:23 AM »
With all of Trump's faults, and there are many, HE is actually the lesser of two evil candidates. Which is funny as that is what people had been saying about Hillary. Trump issues are cartoonish. Hillary has the potential to do far more damage!

As Walter White said in Argo:"There are only bad options, this is the best of the bad options!"

Pete88

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2016, 09:25:15 AM »
Hillary.  Trump is the loud guy at the end of the bar.

That's a bit of an understatement. Also he's an uneducated racist unqualified pos.

Hillary is equally unqualified. Felons aren't allowed to vote but they can run for president I guess.

Both candidates are horrendous. Hillary has "experience" but so does Steve Lavin but nobody wants him to be their head coach because he's sucked in that experience, just like Hillary has in hers. She's also a liar and probably one of the most corrupt politicians in the history of this country, which is probably her greatest accomplishment considering how many corrupt politicians there have been. She flip flops on issues depending on who she's talking to as she'll say anything to get elected. I could keep going but you get the point.

Trump thinks he knows everything when he clearly doesn't. He saying he'll make America great again but doesn't offer any real plans for how he will accomplish that. Personally, he's at best just a dope and at worst actually a racist and misogynist. He's running as a Republican and Conservative yet he's donated tons of money to liberal politician's campaigns in the past.

I really don't understand the people that are so pro Hillary or pro Trump. I do understand how people can reluctantly vote for one of them because the other option is so terrible, which really is sad that in a country of 320 million people we have to choose the next President based on which one is less terrible.

I'll be a reluctant Trump voter because even though he's a terrible candidate in his own right I just think Hillary is much worse. Plus I'm a Conservative and would like to see Obamacare repealed and don't want Hillary or any liberals being able to appoint multiple Supreme Court justices.

The worst thing is that whoever wins won't even give their party a chance to nominate a better candidate in 4 years, but after the DNC rigged their primary process for Hillary and Republicans nominated Trump over a few other way better options, neither party deserves it.

I'm still waiting for a good reason not to vote for Hillary. Benghazi? I don't give a shit. Emails? I don't give a shit. She wasn't smiling when Mary J Blige sang to her? Again, I don't give a shit. It's all a load of bullshit that the GOP made into something.

A lot of people don't like Hillary. I don't think this country deserves a President that they like.

Nice to know that you don't give a shit about 4 Americans dying under her watch when they didn't have to or that she broke the law and put the country's safety at risk. Or that her foundation accepts donations from foreign governments and only actually gives 10% to charity. Or that Isis became a legitimate threat under her and Obama's watch when that could have been stopped. Or that the middle east was completely destabilized under her and Obama's watch. Or that she agreed to give Russia 20% of our Uranium supply and then claims Russia is a huge threat to our safety. Or that she claims she wants open borders (which basically means we don't have a country). Or that she and the DNC rigged the primary process to ensure she won.

I do understand the Trump hate. I really do. But if you really think Hillary is even a little bit qualified to be president you are just ignoring reality

Let me be perfectly clear. I don't give a shit about 4 Americans who were killed in Libya. Don't go to Libya. She didn't send them to Club Med. I've heard the BS about the foundation. That's a load of shit. I'm sorry that you dislike her so because she's going to destroy him on Tuesday.

You really a #$%^ing idiot if you think not helping an American Ambassador in danger isn't a big deal.

Spot on analysis...

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2016, 09:26:01 AM »
Guys understand many of you will disagree on this topic. Please think twice before you respond.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Foad

« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2016, 09:30:09 AM »

Hey, libtard, what if those emails fell into the hands of the bad people?

Hey hypocrite, tell me what you'd say if Dick Cheney had a secret email server in his basement and had Scooter Libby smash it to pieces with a hammer.

Pete88

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2016, 09:32:45 AM »

That is the true spirit of the Trump supporter. They don't care about Mexicans because they are not Mexican. They don't care about Muslims because they are not Muslim.

True spirit of a Hillary and Liberal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpsttlXye8&feature=related ...  blame Trump supporters for not giving a shit about Mexicans and Muslims... yet you don't give a shit about Americans and you are an American!  Priceless... But at least you are a little sad about the Americans killed in Benghazi - just like I'm a little sad about an illegal perishing on the journey to entering our country illegally.

Tha Kid

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2016, 09:33:49 AM »
I'm still hoping someone develops a time machine, goes back in time and convinces Biden and Romney to run in this election.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2016, 09:43:03 AM »
Again, Muslim is not a race. As for Mexicans, why should we care what they think? Do Americans vote in Mexican elections? I will vote for what's best for America, not what's best for everyone else

Tha Kid

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2016, 09:51:56 AM »
Again, Muslim is not a race. As for Mexicans, why should we care what they think? Do Americans vote in Mexican elections? I will vote for what's best for America, not what's best for everyone else

We do believe in freedom of religion in this country.  Perhaps you were unaware.   
"I drink and I know things"

Poison

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2016, 09:54:58 AM »

This country doesn't belong to wealthy white people. The Obama elections proved that. Hillary is going to destroy him on Tuesday. You may not care what Mexicans think, but this country has enough minorities, kind of like the ones who play for our basketball team, that get to vote. Preaching hate by calling Mexico a country of rapists and drug dealers isn't going to get you elected into the Oval Office.

If you don't have a problem with Trump's view points, you should at least be able to see how wreckless, childish and foolish he has been over the last year. He could have won this election if he knew when to shut up, but he can't. That's a person who should have his finger on the button? 

« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2016, 10:00:38 AM »

We do believe in freedom of religion in this country.  Perhaps you were unaware.   

I'm very aware. As a white, heterosexual catholic, I'm not allowed to speak my mind without being called a bigot, racist or homophobic. Some religions are more accepting than others., some chop your head off and throw you off of a roof.

Again, Muslim is a religion not a race. Same as illegal immigrants, not a race

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2016, 10:03:58 AM »

This country doesn't belong to wealthy white people. The Obama elections proved that. Hillary is going to destroy him on Tuesday. You may not care what Mexicans think, but this country has enough minorities, kind of like the ones who play for our basketball team, that get to vote. Preaching hate by calling Mexico a country of rapists and drug dealers isn't going to get you elected into the Oval Office.

If you don't have a problem with Trump's view points, you should at least be able to see how wreckless, childish and foolish he has been over the last year. He could have won this election if he knew when to shut up, but he can't. That's a person who should have his finger on the button? 

I don't care what Mexicans in Mexico think. If you are a United States citizen of any descent, you are now American.  If your religion is Muslim, and you are an American citizen, you are a American.  If you are her illegally, you have no say in anything.

Poison

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2016, 10:06:55 AM »

I'm very aware. As a white, heterosexual catholic, I'm not allowed to speak my mind without being called a bigot, racist or homophobic. Some religions are more accepting than others., some chop your head off and throw you off of a roof.

We have white terrorists in this country who routinely walk into churches and shopping malls with machine guns and murder people. Why hasn't Trump spoken out against them? Could it be because he's a racist?

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2016, 10:10:23 AM »

We have white terrorists in this country who routinely walk into churches and shopping malls with machine guns and murder people. Why hasn't Trump spoken out against them? Could it be because he's a racist?

And what religion are the majority of those terrorists?