Game 1: New Orleans

• 121 replies
Re: Game 1: New Orleans
« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2017, 11:25:00 PM »
Lovett shoots a real jump shot and body little stronger at this point in going to basket. If we needed a basket I trust Lovett first. I like Ponds and we actually have two legit first team BE players. Don't really understand why there should be an argument on who is better?? If game on line I trust Lovett more.

Mullin thing is easy. People were defending Norm Roberts after his 4th year. Norm gets 5 years or whatever it was-seemed like 100- Mullin gets life!
If Mullin thing doesn't work out program is starting over. School fires Chris Mullin..... well that is going to set program back to Norm days. You are not getting a name coach in here. Mid major coach or some "hot" assistant going comes in, well just be prepared for our 1,000th rebuild since Louie retired. No thanks! 
Your smarter than that, there are a number of ways the school and Chris can announce a parting of the ways without an out and out firing if it even comes to that. Hopefully it won't, but if things aren't working well after 5 years have to at least demand changes to staff.

If this doesn't work out and we go in  yet another direction, Norm years will look like the "Glory Days" of the program. Who do you think the school will hire? Unless you are drinking the Hurley Kool Aid. This really needs to work out and since he is Chris Mullin. And yes 2 years and 1 game seems to be a little premature on the bitching!
Guess you didn't read my post based on your irrelevant response.

Re: Game 1: New Orleans
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2017, 01:38:54 PM »
Lovett shoots a real jump shot and body little stronger at this point in going to basket. If we needed a basket I trust Lovett first. I like Ponds and we actually have two legit first team BE players. Don't really understand why there should be an argument on who is better?? If game on line I trust Lovett more.

Mullin thing is easy. People were defending Norm Roberts after his 4th year. Norm gets 5 years or whatever it was-seemed like 100- Mullin gets life!
If Mullin thing doesn't work out program is starting over. School fires Chris Mullin..... well that is going to set program back to Norm days. You are not getting a name coach in here. Mid major coach or some "hot" assistant going comes in, well just be prepared for our 1,000th rebuild since Louie retired. No thanks! 
Your smarter than that, there are a number of ways the school and Chris can announce a parting of the ways without an out and out firing if it even comes to that. Hopefully it won't, but if things aren't working well after 5 years have to at least demand changes to staff.

If this doesn't work out and we go in  yet another direction, Norm years will look like the "Glory Days" of the program. Who do you think the school will hire? Unless you are drinking the Hurley Kool Aid. This really needs to work out and since he is Chris Mullin. And yes 2 years and 1 game seems to be a little premature on the bitching!
Guess you didn't read my post based on your irrelevant response.

Yeah. However you phrase it if this doesn't work out program in trouble. That was in direct response to your email.
Yes in 5 years if we stink it would make sense for them to make him hire a bench coach. George Blaney might be dead by then though. Should have hired one this year but honestly recruiting seems to be the bigger problem and everyone on here loves Matt Abelaoaiaoaiaoish so not sure how much effect that would have.