what an IDIOT

• 34 replies

pmg911

what an IDIOT
« on: September 07, 2010, 03:58:44 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/07/pastor-says-church-deterred-petraeus-warning-koran-burning/

This ignorant minister from Florida thinks he is doing the right thing by buring the Holy Koran in protest on Septmeber 11th.

What a dope..!!

Re: what an IDIOT
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 11:01:26 AM »
the amount of disrespect and prejudice being shown to muslims by some people is absolutely disgusting.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

Tha Kid

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 11:15:45 AM »
It's scary that there are people like this in America...
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 03:57:47 PM »
The fortunate thing is that when extremists (on either end of the spectrum) go too far, reasonable people, which most Americans are, come together to make things right.  The unfortunate thing is that some people do suffer before that happens.

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 05:08:08 PM »
the amount of disrespect and prejudice being shown to muslims by some people is absolutely disgusting.

Whose fault is that?

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 08:06:57 PM »

Whose fault is that?

his.  not all muslims committed the crimes on 9/11.  the muslim religion should not be punished for it.

just like all germans didn't take part in the holocaust, and just like not all christians protest the funerals of American soldiers. 
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

pmg911

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 10:17:58 AM »
I don't get President Obama on this one and I want to be clear, I think it is WRONG if this pastor goes ahead with his Koran burning.

President Obama doesn't want this pastor to burn the Koran because it will offend Muslims here and abroadd but he thinks it ok and supports the Muslims rights to build a mosque 550 feet from Ground Zero that will offend the familes of murdered American citizens.

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2010, 03:05:29 PM »

Whose fault is that?

his.  not all muslims committed the crimes on 9/11.  the muslim religion should not be punished for it.

just like all germans didn't take part in the holocaust, and just like not all christians protest the funerals of American soldiers. 

His? Who, the pastor? Who cares about him? The Muslim people need to repair their image, they have noone to blame but themselves

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2010, 04:44:53 PM »
I don't get President Obama on this one and I want to be clear, I think it is WRONG if this pastor goes ahead with his Koran burning.

President Obama doesn't want this pastor to burn the Koran because it will offend Muslims here and abroadd but he thinks it ok and supports the Muslims rights to build a mosque 550 feet from Ground Zero that will offend the familes of murdered American citizens.

Amen!

boo3

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2010, 04:47:06 PM »
   It's probably Bush's fault

Tha Kid

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2010, 06:24:12 PM »
It's the fault of people like you who can't differentiate between extremists and peaceful followers of a religion.

Are you an IRA terrorist baldi? Am I?

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 06:35:59 PM »
It's the fault of people like you who can't differentiate between extremists and peaceful followers of a religion.

Are you an IRA terrorist baldi? Am I?

Peaceful followers who stone people and cut limbs off

Tha Kid

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 06:47:19 PM »
really, where does that happen in america?

Are we the same as IRA terrorists, Baldi?

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2010, 07:59:50 PM »

According to Baldi's logic, you are the same as the people who go around the USA with "God Hates America" signs, protest the funerals of American soldiers, and burn down abortion clinics. 

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2010, 08:02:49 PM »

No, but if IRA terrorists flew planes into buildings in the U.S.A murdering thousands of people, I would be embarassed and apologetic about it. And I certainly would not want to set up shop on what they consider their top military victory. All those pro mosque protestors should be ashamed of themselves, especially on a day like tomorrow. Fckin ridiculous

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 08:05:09 PM »

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 08:09:38 PM »

The pastor has every right to burn a Koran.  Here is the difference in terms of morality:

The burning of the Koran is an OBVIOUS and BLATANT way to bully and disrespect a minority faith in this country.  As for the building of the mosque, there has YET TO BE PROOF of an INTENTION to disrespect victims of 9/11.  You can point out to me all the shady questions you want about the Imam leading it, however there has yet to be any remote PROOF that this project is being taken up to disrespect anybody. 

If a Christian group had committed the terrorist acts of 9/11 in the name of Jesus Christ, we wouldn't hear ANYTHING if a group wanted to build a church 2.5 blocks from Ground Zero.  Its the BULLYING of Muslims that is so utterly disgusting.  This type of treatment would have NEVER been leveled upon a Christian or Jewish group if it had been one of them that committed the terrorist acts of 9/11.

Tha Kid

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 10:20:05 AM »

According to Baldi's logic, you are the same as the people who go around the USA with "God Hates America" signs, protest the funerals of American soldiers, and burn down abortion clinics. 

I actually think Baldi's logic equates me and him with IRA terrorists.  Irish catholic terrorists in Ireland who have nothing to do with catholics, nor irish-americans, in america.

boo3

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 11:04:27 AM »
  Well the pastor decided it was a stupid idea (or was pressured not to do it) and didn't go through with it even though he had every right to do it.  Interesting.  Imam should take note perhaps.  Or maybe not.

Also lets not pretend that Muslims are this peaceful ever loving group.  There are plenty that are, of course.  But, they also treat women, gays, and other minorities like they are complete trash.  Tolerance goes both ways. 

Tha Kid

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 02:25:31 PM »
  Well the pastor decided it was a stupid idea (or was pressured not to do it) and didn't go through with it even though he had every right to do it.  Interesting.  Imam should take note perhaps.  Or maybe not.

Also lets not pretend that Muslims are this peaceful ever loving group.  There are plenty that are, of course.  But, they also treat women, gays, and other minorities like they are complete trash.  Tolerance goes both ways. 

Most major religions and countries treated women, gays and other minorities like complete trash circa 20-50 years ago...or even today in some cases.  Islam has not been a religion fully embraced in first world countries...in time Islam will also evolve.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 02:28:41 PM by Tha Kid »