Signing in

• 6 replies
Signing in
« on: June 25, 2012, 07:02:20 PM »
Is there a way to stay permanently logged in or must one log in every day even if using same computer?

Re: Signing in
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 10:47:52 AM »
I'm able to stay logged in. I only have to log back in after I clear my cookies every once in a while.

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 12:42:44 PM »
Do you have to do something to stay logged in or is it automatic and it just has something to do with different computers?

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 08:15:21 PM »
Usually right under the sign in it asked if you want to stay logged in. I check that.

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 01:12:32 AM »
Usually right under the sign in it asked if you want to stay logged in. I check that.
I always check that box but if i turn off computer and than go on again i have to type in username and password again-can you come to the site and be logged in automatically?

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 09:28:41 AM »
I always check that box but if i turn off computer and than go on again i have to type in username and password again-can you come to the site and be logged in automatically?

Check your cookies on your browser. You might have it set to reset cookies every time you restart the computer.

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 12:29:23 PM »

Check your cookies on your browser. You might have it set to reset cookies every time you restart the computer.
Thanks, will try to get some help by wife or one of my daughters as the only thing I know about cookies is I like to eat them.