Sid Wilson, SF, St. Raymond's HS Bronx, NY

• 749 replies
Re: Sid Wilson, SF, St. Raymond's HS Bronx, NY
« Reply #740 on: September 04, 2017, 12:47:24 AM »
I would think you would be on the boneyard toasting your staffs impressive pilfering of said recruit . Just go gloat there , nothing to see here .
I can multi-task

« Reply #741 on: September 04, 2017, 03:50:47 AM »
Did you guys see that troll on our forum site that claims to have blown the entire uconn football team? He still claims to be a fan but gloats that they tampered to get a player.   :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

« Reply #742 on: September 04, 2017, 06:51:07 AM »
I hope Huskyfan95 chokes on that Moderns or Pepe's. What a shit dick.

Foad

« Reply #743 on: September 04, 2017, 07:30:49 AM »
So stop crying and get over it

Everyone seems pretty over it except you. Because you clearly have such a full life.
I have nothing to get over. I'm enjoying myself haha

Right, because you're a sad pathetic cunt haha
Opinions are like ass holes. Everybody has one

Actually that's not true, about one in five thousand babies is born without an anus. Fortunately for them it's a quick fix. Anyway stupid, you've spent a week gloating in front of about thirty strangers in an obscure corner of the internet about a team that came in sixth in the American Athletic Conference pilfering a four star recruit from a team that hasn't been relevant since the Reagan administration. That's pretty much the dictionary definition of sad dumb cunt.

« Reply #744 on: September 04, 2017, 09:34:00 AM »
Quote from: HuskyFan95Clink=topic=8929.msg279131#msg279131 date=1504484330
So stop crying and get over it

Everyone seems pretty over it except you. Because you clearly have such a full life.
I have nothing to get over. I'm enjoying myself haha

Right, because you're a sad pathetic cunt haha
Opinions are like ass holes. Everybody has one

Actually that's not true, about one in five thousand babies is born without an anus. Fortunately for them it's a quick fix. Anyway stupid, you've spent a week gloating in front of about thirty strangers in an obscure corner of the internet about a team that came in sixth in the American Athletic Conference pilfering a four star recruit from a team that hasn't been relevant since the Reagan administration. That's pretty much the dictionary definition of sad dumb cunt.
LOL. Congrats you told a good joke
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 09:35:24 AM by HuskyFan95 »

« Reply #745 on: September 04, 2017, 09:34:40 AM »
I hope Huskyfan95 chokes on that Moderns or Pepe's. What a shit dick.
Pepe's all day

Poison

« Reply #746 on: September 04, 2017, 10:59:40 AM »
Uconn fans are like cats. They only come back if you feed them.

redslope

« Reply #747 on: September 04, 2017, 11:45:52 AM »
MODERATORS

Time to clean up "The Jungle" and put Huskie Fan 95 out of his misery.  Please "Mooch" the troll as he is a waste of space on the server and get rid of Sid Wilson as he is "Dead to us".

« Reply #748 on: September 04, 2017, 12:27:08 PM »
MODERATORS

Time to clean up "The Jungle" and put Huskie Fan 95 out of his misery.  Please "Mooch" the troll as he is a waste of space on the server and get rid of Sid Wilson as he is "Dead to us".

+1

« Reply #749 on: September 04, 2017, 12:44:48 PM »
MODERATORS

+1