Naz Reid, C, Roselle Catholic, NJ?

• 123 replies
Re: Naz Reid, C, Roselle Catholic, NJ?
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2016, 06:45:54 PM »
Is there any way we can ever beat Kentucky out of a recruit

Also say what ever you want about Coach Cal but he actually goes see all these recruits he works hard at recruiting

Moose

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2016, 07:24:46 PM »

Also say what ever you want about Coach Cal but he actually goes see all these recruits he works hard at recruiting

I don't know

Paultz what do you think?
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2016, 07:25:31 PM »
 at least we have Slice with his one year stint who knows what Calipari/KY would be saying.

Still a long way to go for a kid of this potential caliber.  So much can change.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 07:26:51 PM by RedStormNC »

paultzman

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2016, 09:31:48 PM »

I don't know

I think you are a very mean man

paultzman

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2016, 06:15:12 PM »
Per Andrew Slater;

UK's John Calipari & SHU's Holloway visited 5-Star Naz Reid of @RoselleCatholic #BBN #HallIn
247sports.com/Player/Nazreon…

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2016, 02:31:33 AM »

I don't know

mtc - he does. The time for burnout is inevitable because he does so much. His fundraising abilities are impressive too.  Nothing lasts forever. I'm in year 2 of my 5-7 year prediction for the NBA return.

desco80

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2016, 01:23:08 PM »

I don't know

mtc - he does. The time for burnout is inevitable because he does so much. His fundraising abilities are impressive too.  Nothing lasts forever. I'm in year 2 of my 5-7 year prediction for the NBA return.

I'm with you.   He'll wait till he's aggravated with the recruits or fans at UK, and then leave for the right NBA job.
Donovan hit the jackpot last year though.  Tough to find a better situation than that.

Marillac

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2016, 02:51:21 PM »

I don't know

I'm with you.   He'll wait till he's aggravated with the recruits or fans at UK, and then leave for the right NBA job.
Donovan hit the jackpot last year though.  Tough to find a better situation than that.

I don't watch the NBA until around this time of year these days. I completely forgot about DonoVan leaving for OKC, and was very impressed with their coach and how much respect he got from the players.  I kept thinking "who is this guy?"  Then it finally hit me that it was Billy Donovan. Great situation for him.

Tha Kid

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2016, 04:38:37 PM »

I don't know

For this year yes.  For next year, assumign Durant sticks around (likely will for at least 1 season).  After next year, all bets are off with Russ, Ibaka and probably Durant again all as FAs though....
"I drink and I know things"

paultzman

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2016, 12:00:35 PM »
Great to see, as Fordham noted, prime target.

Zach Braziller – Verified account ‏@NYPost_Brazille

Naz Reid taking unofficial visit to St John's today per source before elite camp. #sjubb

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2016, 01:12:04 PM »

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2016, 01:22:43 PM »
Thanks for sharing a pay site - the only way you can get the information if you are a member.

Don't you think if you are pay member you could have summarize it for the people on the board.

wpc77

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2016, 01:29:27 PM »
Thanks for sharing a pay site - the only way you can get the information if you are a member.

Don't you think if you are pay member you could have summarize it for the people on the board.

Can you please stop dropping written diarrhea on this board? And before you ask, no I am not friends with Fordham96 and I don't know who he is.  Perhaps try to adhere to the maxim of "read more, post less".  Many thanks in advance.

QuanMan

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2016, 11:19:26 AM »
Now that the 2017 dust has settled, Is Naz the 2018 priority #1 at this point? I hope the staff is all over him, he reminds me of a young KG.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:19:55 AM by QuanMan »
Section 3
Section 116

paultzman

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2016, 11:21:07 AM »
Now that the 2017 dust has settled, Is Naz the 2018 priority #1 at this point? I hope the staff is all over him, he reminds me of a young KG.

Matt has been all over Reid & Muhammad as much as you can be.

QuanMan

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2016, 11:34:08 AM »
Thanks as always Paultz!
Section 3
Section 116

Poison

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2016, 12:53:24 PM »
I think to get a kid like this, the program needs to show that Mullin's vision is working. Recruiting to date has been very good, but in order for it to be great, the kids need to see what kind of program they are joinig. Nova got names like Reynolds and Brunson because those kids knew what they were signing up for.