Jordan Tucker, SF, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY

• 169 replies
Re: Jordan Tucker, SF, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 03:13:12 PM »
@TheRecruitScoop: Arizona State offers 2017 New York Lightning (NY) guard Jordan Tucker.

paultzman

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2015, 04:27:44 PM »
@TheRecruitScoop: Indiana offers 2017 guard Jordan Tucker of New York Lightning (NY).

paultzman

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2015, 07:46:23 PM »
@AdamZagoria: 6-7 2017 Archbishop Stepinac wing Jordan Tucker visited St. John's today, his dad confirmed to @SNYtv

paultzman

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2015, 04:51:14 PM »
@AdamZagoria: 2017 Stepinac wing @Therealjtucks Jordan Tucker says he enjoyed his recent visit to St. John's w/ 2016 G @ShamorieP & likes Chris Mullin

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2015, 10:00:32 AM »
Article today on Maryland Rivals site:

However, Tucker made it clear that Maryland's affiliation with Under Armour isn't necessarily a positive or a negative and that the fact that they were the first school with that sponsorship to offer him is just something that makes them unique and sticks out in his mind when he thinks about the Terps.

"I wouldn't mind [playing for an Under Armour school], Tucker said. "Whatever is the best situation for me, I don't care if it's Adidas, Nike or Under Armour. I just want to go to a school that's going to prepare me for the next level."

At the MKC, Tucker told TSR that St. John's and Syracuse are probably the schools that contact him the most, but as far as his recruitment goes, "everyone is pretty even right now."

Although, he did admit that he's very intrigued by a certain conference that currently has only had two schools extend offers to him.

"I like Arizona," Tucker said. "I like the PAC 12 Conference a lot."

Tucker's goal is to have his list of schools narrowed down before the start of his senior year at Archbishop Stepinac (N.Y.) and said the most important criteria he's using to choose a school is the bond he feels with the head coach.

"Just having a good relationship with the coach, someone who's going to push me but still cares about me," Tucker said.

https://stjohns.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1771461

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2015, 01:22:28 AM »
Article today on Maryland Rivals site:

However, Tucker made it clear that Maryland's affiliation with Under Armour isn't necessarily a positive or a negative and that the fact that they were the first school with that sponsorship to offer him is just something that makes them unique and sticks out in his mind when he thinks about the Terps.

"I wouldn't mind [playing for an Under Armour school], Tucker said. "Whatever is the best situation for me, I don't care if it's Adidas, Nike or Under Armour. I just want to go to a school that's going to prepare me for the next level."

At the MKC, Tucker told TSR that St. John's and Syracuse are probably the schools that contact him the most, but as far as his recruitment goes, "everyone is pretty even right now."

Although, he did admit that he's very intrigued by a certain conference that currently has only had two schools extend offers to him.

"I like Arizona," Tucker said. "I like the PAC 12 Conference a lot."

Tucker's goal is to have his list of schools narrowed down before the start of his senior year at Archbishop Stepinac (N.Y.) and said the most important criteria he's using to choose a school is the bond he feels with the head coach.

"Just having a good relationship with the coach, someone who's going to push me but still cares about me," Tucker said.

https://stjohns.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1771461
Was chatting with a friend at an alumni gathering this week and heard Jordan really grew to like Stepinac by the end of this school year. I'm wondering if he'll want to Prep his senior year. If he's intrigued by Zona, I see Findlay Prep his Sr. year.

paultzman

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2015, 07:58:57 AM »
@GiveNGobball: Jordan Tucker, a class of 2017 SG (NY), just announced that he has picked up an offer from Kansas.

paultzman

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2015, 05:27:29 PM »
@NYPost_Brazille: It was Chris Mullin and Matt Abdelmassih at Stepinac for Jordan Tucker, I was told. #sjubb

@Therealjtucks: Appreciate Coach Mullin for coming to Stepinac today to meet with me and talk it up a little @StJohnsBBall http://t.co/EQI6bAXssA
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 05:29:28 PM by paultzman »

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2015, 06:27:10 PM »
The staff is all over it no doubt but there are people on twitter actually using this day to criticize Lavin for not recruiting on this day but instead doing a benefit for Cantor victims from 9/11. 

paultzman

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2015, 06:49:50 PM »
The staff is all over it no doubt but there are people on twitter actually using this day to criticize Lavin for not recruiting on this day but instead doing a benefit for Cantor victims from 9/11. 

Today everyone just wants to make an issue out of everything. Let Lav enjoy his life & Mullin prove he can do the job. The need to compare from both camps is tiring.

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2015, 06:50:29 PM »
Who is Lavin recruiting for these days?

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2015, 06:54:55 PM »
Who is Lavin recruiting for these days?

Touche...

Johnny23

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2015, 07:24:44 PM »
This kid has a big-time athletic college body and is very active. Saw him at the Adidas camp at LIU Post in July and he was one of the more impressive looking prospects physically of anyone there regardless of class IMO.

paultzman

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2015, 07:27:04 PM »
This kid has a big-time athletic college body and is very active. Saw him at the Adidas camp at LIU Post in July and he was one of the more impressive looking prospects physically of anyone there regardless of class IMO.
Stud

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2015, 09:13:03 PM »

Today everyone just wants to make an issue out of everything. Let Lav enjoy his life & Mullin prove he can do the job. The need to compare from both camps is tiring.

+1

Petty, as well.

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2015, 08:45:43 PM »
I'm not a big Jordan Tucker fan. Good player but not special imo
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Chilleb

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2015, 09:43:01 AM »

+1 ... 6'7 knock down shooter. That is all...

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2015, 09:44:33 AM »

I'll take 2-3 6'7 knock down shooters pls

Chilleb

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2015, 04:10:45 PM »

I'll take 2-3 6'7 knock down shooters pls
Agree 100%, but his 1 dimension does not merit the type of accolades he gets. I think the kid is a bit overrated. But of course that is IMO