Jahvon Quinerly, G, Sports U, NJ

• 45 replies
Re: Jahvon Quinerly, G, Sports U, NJ
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2017, 02:07:42 PM »
Quinerly would be a nice fit at Nova but I see him going further away. I don't think there is a ton of interest in St. John's.

So are there any PG's on the radar for 18?

Luther Muhammed and Greg Williams
Don't believe either are pt guards

Exactly.

And wake me when we get a guy from Louisiana to actually come here

Fair.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

thetruth8734

• SJU Alum
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2017, 03:48:16 PM »
Quinerly would be a nice fit at Nova but I see him going further away. I don't think there is a ton of interest in St. John's.

Exactly.

Is there anyone beside Muhammad who we are in good standing with in 2018? Hope this class doesn't turn out like our 2017 class....

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2017, 04:07:21 PM »

Exactly.

Is there anyone beside Muhammad who we are in good standing with in 2018? Hope this class doesn't turn out like our 2017 class....
What '17 class?

thetruth8734

• SJU Alum
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2017, 05:55:34 PM »

Exactly.

What '17 class?

Exactly lol.

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2017, 10:25:11 PM »

Exactly.

What '17 class?

Exactly lol.

17 class will be perfect
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2017, 12:48:58 AM »

Exactly.

What '17 class?

R-E-L-A-X
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2017, 01:08:38 AM »
Clark and Simon are the 17 class, plus whatever transfer we can bring in.  2018 is where we need to make some rain.

Exactly.

What '17 class?

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2017, 01:24:40 PM »
Clark and Simon are the 17 class, plus whatever transfer we can bring in.  2018 is where we need to make some rain.

Exactly.

What '17 class?
Uh no, the transfers were here since last summer and count to last years class. This years class has zero recruits so far. But being a Packer fan I will R-E-L-A-X in hope we get some grad transfers, jucos, high school decomits from other schools or any other type player with a pulse.

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2017, 01:35:35 PM »

Exactly.

What '17 class?
Uh no, the transfers were here since last summer and count to last years class. This years class has zero recruits so far. But being a Packer fan I will R-E-L-A-X in hope we get some grad transfers, jucos, high school decomits from other schools or any other type player with a pulse.

Our recruiting staff killing it

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2017, 01:51:03 PM »
No I get that. But they were recruited to play in 2017. They are part of the incoming class in my view. We were only recruiting for a spot or two in 2017.

Exactly.

What '17 class?

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2017, 07:31:16 PM »

Exactly.

What '17 class?

Your connect still upset about Slice, I see

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2017, 07:43:05 PM »

Exactly.

What '17 class?

Everyone should be upset about it. Especially when the other guy leaves the first chance he gets

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2017, 01:47:32 PM »
Everyone should be upset about it. Especially when the other guy leaves the first chance he gets

I didn't like how that scenario went down.  Hopefully, we don't regret it.

ras

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2017, 05:06:18 PM »
I don't know exactly what went down w Slice. But if we got rid of Slice to mitigate Matt, and Matt leaves a year later, that would be a bitter pill to swallow.

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2017, 05:38:27 PM »
I don't know exactly what went down w Slice. But if we got rid of Slice to mitigate Matt, and Matt leaves a year later, that would be a bitter pill to swallow.

Bingo

QuanMan

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2018, 12:16:37 PM »
Any insight on his next move? His scandalous recruitment with UA, mother taking money might send him to Europe. If cleared by the NCAA you have to believe he'll be at Nova. MCDAA, he'd be perfect for us but unfortunately it's unrealistic.
Section 3
Section 116

paultzman

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2018, 01:55:35 PM »
Rich get richer, per Jerry Meyer;

2018 five-star prospect Jahvon Quinerly will announce his college decision on Wednesday per recruiting analyst Pat Lawless.
Quinerly, who is a former Arizona commit, is viewed as a lock for Villanova by many in the industry.

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2018, 02:11:29 PM »

2018 five-star prospect Jahvon Quinerly will announce his college decision on Wednesday per recruiting analyst Pat Lawless.
Quinerly, who is a former Arizona commit, is viewed as a lock for Villanova by many in the industry.

I assume they believe there are no issues with his eligibility with the NCAA...

If you think about it this is the 2nd time that a star PG has landed in Nova's lap after a scandal.  Remember 3 years ago Jalen Brunson was set to follow in his father's footsteps, Rick Brunson, and go to Temple.  His father was going to join Fran Dunphy's staff to boot.   Rick Brunson then gets embroiled in a sexual assault arrest shortly before he was going to join the staff at Temple and he is never hired and Brunson ends up at Nova.

Quinerly commits to Arizona and the whole FBI Book Richardson thing hits and now he is available again.  Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good or in Villanova's case, both.

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2018, 02:21:49 PM »

If you think about it this is the 2nd time that a star PG has landed in Nova's lap after a scandal.  Remember 3 years ago Jalen Brunson was set to follow in his father's footsteps, Rick Brunson, and go to Temple.  His father was going to join Fran Dunphy's staff to boot.   Rick Brunson then gets embroiled in a sexual assault arrest shortly before he was going to join the staff at Temple and he is never hired and Brunson ends up at Nova.

Quinerly commits to Arizona and the whole FBI Book Richardson thing hits and now he is available again.  Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good or in Villanova's case, both.

Wasnt there something similar with scotty reynolds as well?
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2018, 02:28:39 PM »

Wasnt there something similar with scotty reynolds as well?

In a way yes, Reynolds was signed with Oklahoma in 2006.  Kelvin Sampson resigns to take Indiana job.  Reynolds is released from NLI and goes to Nova.  No scandal though involved.