Will China make it in his top 6?

Clever :)

Re: Trevon Duvall, PG, API - Dallas, Tx
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2016, 08:54:53 PM »
6 will turn to 10 turn to 3 turn to 12 turn to 1 maybe none
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2016, 11:16:17 PM »
Haha soooo true, Dave. The top 5 did not include us by the way, as expected. Maybe we'll be included when he releases his top 12. Better we focus on others anyway

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2017, 11:53:24 AM »
DUKE
http://www.espn.com/college-sports/recruiting/basketball/mens/story/_/id/19387548/top-rated-pg-trevon-duval-joins-duke-blue-devils-loaded-2017-recruiting-class

Didn't the SHU board tell us he was headed to SHU?

Several of those dudes are so "easy." 

Nowadays, the "big fish" in high school basketball are awaiting offers from the "major" blue-bloods.  Those are Kentucky, Duke, and Kansas.  So, it's becoming harder for many programs to land those particular players due to the "one and done" and the perceived look those players get, per the NBA, by playing at the schools I named above.

It's about the ducats for these kids, and they're gonna continue to migrate to the schools that can help 'em sufficiently and expediently reach their goal.  Again, it's the perceived look of these schools, but you can bet those same staff's start pushing data and analytics and, frankly, those numbers don't lie.  So, this is where we are in college basketball.

IMO, this is why Tremont Waters won't pop for UConn, Georgetown, or any other school not named UK, Duke, or Kansas.  He's waiting for an offer from one or all of the latter-mentioned schools.   

QuanMan

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2017, 12:02:20 PM »
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 12:02:40 PM by QuanMan »
Section 3
Section 116

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2017, 12:12:53 PM »
My friends who are Hall fans thought they had a great shot.  Now they are just pissed about Delgado, which IMO is 100% the right move for the kid given his age and position.

DUKE
http://www.espn.com/college-sports/recruiting/basketball/mens/story/_/id/19387548/top-rated-pg-trevon-duval-joins-duke-blue-devils-loaded-2017-recruiting-class

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2017, 12:23:35 PM »
I was half joking.  He wasn't going to SHU 5months ago or now.

I knew you was joking around.  But, several of those dudes on their board are "easy."  Meaning, several were gullible enough to believe Duval was leaning towards attending Seton Hall. 

They really need Delgado back.

He's not coming back.  I believe he's already signed with an agent.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 12:25:57 PM by mjdinkins »

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2017, 12:36:36 PM »
DUKE

Nowadays, the "big fish" in high school basketball are awaiting offers from the "major" blue-bloods.  Those are Kentucky, Duke, and Kansas.  So, it's becoming harder for many programs to land those particular players due to the "one and done" and the perceived look those players get, per the NBA, by playing at the schools I named above.

It's about the ducats for these kids, and they're gonna continue to migrate to the schools that can help 'em sufficiently and expediently reach their goal.  Again, it's the perceived look of these schools, but you can bet those same staff's start pushing data and analytics and, frankly, those numbers don't lie.  So, this is where we are in college basketball.

IMO, this is why Tremont Waters won't pop for UConn, Georgetown, or any other school not named UK, Duke, or Kansas.  He's waiting for an offer from one or all of the latter-mentioned schools.   

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2017, 12:37:01 PM »

I knew you was joking around.  But, several of those dudes on their board are "easy."  Meaning, several were gullible enough to believe Duval was leaning towards attending Seton Hall. 

They really need Delgado back.

He's not coming back.  I believe he's already signed with an agent.

I know you did.

sju89tr

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2017, 07:35:09 PM »
DUKE

I think you can add UNC, Arizona, UCLA to Kansas, Duke, and KY