Quade Greene-PG Philadelphia(Neumann-Goretti)

• 11 replies
Quade Greene-PG Philadelphia(Neumann-Goretti)
« on: July 15, 2015, 08:53:56 PM »
Uh oh another PG from Philly, in addition apparently he knows Jordan and Jordan has been telling him good things about SJU, LOL:

Green performed well throughout the Camp and SJU Head coach Chris Mullin and assistant coach Matt Abdelmassih were on hand in the stands throughout the week

.Asked about his feelings about the Red Storm, Green replied, "I like that school a lot. Rysheed Jordan told me a lot about [St. John's].

"Green said that although Jordan no longer attends the Big East School, he had nothing but positive things to say about the experience. "[Jordan said St. John's is] good for you. You get a good education. They make a man out of you and everything."

The guard was supposed to take a visit to St. John's but said his grandmother had passed away so it was postponed. Green told RedStormReport.com that he hasn't rescheduled his visit with the Johnnies yet but plans to visit schools in August.

https://stjohns.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1782465

Chilleb

Re: Quade Greene-PG Philadelphia(Neumann-Goretti)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 09:40:55 PM »
Mich state on him hard. Watching him and Trevon duval go against josh Jackson as I type this. Calipari sitting front and center

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 12:38:52 PM »
Cut his list to 13 but realistically hearing one, Duke.

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 12:55:47 PM »
Cut his list to 13 but realistically hearing one, Duke.

Would be tremendous for him. I really like Quade's game. Super efficient.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 12:14:21 AM »
Kentucky- so original

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 08:27:57 AM »
The cuse was shock he didn't pick them

QuanMan

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 11:20:07 AM »
Was supposed to be a lock for Cuse, Boeheim weeps! Love it!
Section 3
Section 116

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2016, 12:37:28 PM »
A lot of recruits are seeing a Boeheim-less ExCuse, and they're not liking it. #NotHopkins.

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2016, 01:59:47 PM »

I don't think Cuse was ever a real consideration. UK/Duke all the way through. UK whiffed on a lot of dudes and they didn't want to see Green go to Duke. This class isn't very deep.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2016, 08:43:19 PM »

I don't think Cuse was ever a real consideration. UK/Duke all the way through. UK whiffed on a lot of dudes and they didn't want to see Green go to Duke. This class isn't very deep.

Supposedly, Green told the 'Cuse staff a few days ago (during the Orange game versus Colgate) that he would commit to 'em, and then turn around and commit to UK.  I'm not sure the validity behind it, but a couple of sources, per the Orange fans, said that was the case.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 08:45:34 PM by mjdinkins »

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2016, 11:47:30 PM »

Supposedly, Green told the 'Cuse staff a few days ago (during the Orange game versus Colgate) that he would commit to 'em, and then turn around and commit to UK.  I'm not sure the validity behind it, but a couple of sources, per the Orange fans, said that was the case.
Sounds a lot like Briscoe.

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2016, 09:59:27 AM »
The Cuse had been working hard for Green for two years per Adam - and even told Matt Coleman that Green was the point guard they wanted.