Moe Harkless minutes disappearing?

• 6 replies
Moe Harkless minutes disappearing?
« on: October 31, 2014, 11:19:41 AM »
Couldn't find the thread but I'm very nervous for Moe.  2 games, 2 DNP's Coaches Decision.  I hope they are going to try and deal him so that he can get a shot with another team because he isn't going to get many minutes here if any at all.

Re: Moe Harkless minutes disappearing?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 04:28:57 PM »
Couldn't find the thread but I'm very nervous for Moe.  2 games, 2 DNP's Coaches Decision.  I hope they are going to try and deal him so that he can get a shot with another team because he isn't going to get many minutes here if any at all.

It's amazing how that crappy team isn't trying to develop Moe. 21 year old with potential? Bench him! Vaughn is a terrible coach.

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 04:35:21 PM »

Looking at the box score I'm baffled by some of the names getting minutes over Moe. He's not injured or anything?

desco80

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 05:57:53 PM »
Tobias Harris is the best player on the Magic and plays basically the same position, then Orlando took Aaron Gordon with the 4th overrall pick. 
These things, combined with Moe being one of the poorer jump shooters in the nba last season = DNPs.   He needs to get traded to a team that needs a combo wing. 
And work on his jump shot till his arms hurt. 

Marillac

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 10:22:30 PM »
Tobias Harris is the best player on the Magic and plays basically the same position, then Orlando took Aaron Gordon with the 4th overrall pick. 
These things, combined with Moe being one of the poorer jump shooters in the nba last season = DNPs.   He needs to get traded to a team that needs a combo wing. 
And work on his jump shot till his arms hurt. 

Moe shot 38.3% from three and was 46.4% overall last year.  How is that poor?

Wods317

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 10:53:17 PM »
Harkless with 18 pts and 6 boards tonight. Looked really good in a tough loss. He is playing much better of late with some more consistent PT. I think he still has a bright future in the league.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 10:53:57 PM by Wods317 »

Marillac

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 11:33:16 PM »
Harkless with 18 pts and 6 boards tonight. Looked really good in a tough loss. He is playing much better of late with some more consistent PT. I think he still has a bright future in the league.

Knicks need to buy low.  He has great potential.