Sheldon Silver

• 8 replies
Sheldon Silver
« on: May 03, 2016, 05:41:47 PM »
I know Sheldon Silver has nothing to do with St Johns basketball, but what a great day for New Yorkers. Twelve years for that paper bag. Pay back all the money he stole and shook down. Death would come too soon if he dies before his prison sentence runs out.

Thank God for Preet Bahara! This guy walks on water, he's got my vote for anything he runs for.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 05:42:31 PM by braintrust »

Re: Sheldon Silver
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 05:43:32 PM »
What is up the censorship? I never used paper to describe the type of bag Silver is.

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 12:03:31 AM »
Not enough. This is a really bad guy.

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 11:14:04 AM »
Skelos was no better . Go teampreet

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 05:32:42 PM »
Three crooks in a room, two down, one to go.

I hope Preet stays on the job a little longer and doesn't have aspirations for higher office just yet. Like to see him finish Albany, however long that would take. I live in Rockland and he is just touching the tip of the iceberg with Ramapo and St Lawrence.

If Trump wins, he would make a great Attorney General

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 08:29:00 PM »
Unfortunately we've been full of crooked and bad people who represent us here as politicians. Also had Halloran who was a bad person.

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 08:31:40 PM »
Three crooks in a room, two down, one to go.

I hope Preet stays on the job a little longer and doesn't have aspirations for higher office just yet. Like to see him finish Albany, however long that would take. I live in Rockland and he is just touching the tip of the iceberg with Ramapo and St Lawrence.

If Trump wins, he would make a great Attorney General

I think that spot goes to Christie

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 09:04:11 PM »
I think he would make a good mayor

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 06:20:55 PM »
Two down, one big Cuo-hole target to go. Go get Andy Boy!

Go Preet Bharara!

Now Preet going after the Hasids of Orange County. This guy walks on water, but going after tax dollar corruption in New York really is shooting fish in a barrel.