Kathy Griffin

• 92 replies

Poison

Re: Kathy Griffin
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2017, 10:32:12 AM »
I'd much rather see him stand trial for the crimes he's actually committed and even then we wouldn't cut his head off. We are not ISIS. We'll see if the next few weeks produce any hard evidence,

The Russians seem to have haxored your understanding of the criminal law. It's not let him stand trial and we'll see if there's any hard evidence that he's actually committed any crimes.

Are you actually trying to say that Trump isn't a criminal? Lol.

Foad

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2017, 10:42:08 AM »
Who is more out of touch? The people who voted for him, and are getting none of what they were promised, or the people who voted against him on their behalf?

Neil Gorsuch says hey.

Poison

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2017, 10:49:58 AM »
Who is more out of touch? The people who voted for him, and are getting none of what they were promised, or the people who voted against him on their behalf?

Neil Gorsuch says hey.

So does Comey.

Pete88

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2017, 11:13:37 AM »

Neil Gorsuch says hey.

So does Comey.

LOL Comey LOL

Poison

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2017, 12:02:03 PM »
Imagine the liberal outrage had someone done this to Obama. They'd be calling for an arrest.

Yes Trump is a terrible president, but making a visual joke about decapitating the President? Bold move. Stupid move.

Are you trying to suggest that this didn't happen to Obama?

Would you care to cite an example of a famous comedian who held up a bloody, decapitated head of Obama? I'll wait...

Here you go: http://www.theblaze.com/news/2012/06/09/koran-burning-pastor-hangs-obama-in-effigy-in-churchs-front-yard/

Want others? This wasn't an isolated incident.
[/quote
Imagine the liberal outrage had someone done this to Obama. They'd be calling for an arrest.

Yes Trump is a terrible president, but making a visual joke about decapitating the President? Bold move. Stupid move.

Are you trying to suggest that this didn't happen to Obama?

Would you care to cite an example of a famous comedian who held up a bloody, decapitated head of Obama? I'll wait...

Here you go: http://www.theblaze.com/news/2012/06/09/koran-burning-pastor-hangs-obama-in-effigy-in-churchs-front-yard/

Want others? This wasn't an isolated incident.

You really are comparing a random pastor doing that to a mainstream celebrity thinking it's okay to hold a bloody, decapitated head of the sitting president?

Ted Nugent called Obama a "subhuman mongrel" and a "chimpanzee" and that he should "suck on his machine gun" but that was a nice try. Thing is, both sides have people who say horrible things, but we live in a free country, and Ted Nugent is allowed to how he feels.

I'm not asking him to apologize. And I'm f'n pissed that Kathy Griffin apologized. That, was going to far.

« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2017, 12:20:25 PM »
Now she is blaming Trump for ruining her career by mobilizing his political machinery against her and her spokes person says the message is clear-criticize the President and your career is over. What a joke! We all know how heavily Trump gets criticized  and no one else has lost their job. What Stephen Cobert did was almost as bad and that dopes ratings have gone up. She also blames old white men for her plight. Good. Glad to be a part of her difficulties but as bad as I think what she did was, she did apologize and if people still want to see her perform I am all for giving her that chance.

Poison

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2017, 12:26:09 PM »
Now she is blaming Trump for ruining her career by mobilizing his political machinery against her and her spokes person says the message is clear-criticize the President and your career is over. What a joke! We all know how heavily Trump gets criticized  and no one else has lost their job. What Stephen Cobert did was almost as bad and that dopes ratings have gone up. She also blames old white men for her plight. Good. Glad to be a part of her difficulties but as bad as I think what she did was, she did apologize and if people still want to see her perform I am all for giving her that chance.

No else has lost their job? Read. It will make you an educated person. Trump fired Sally Yates and James Comey. In the end he'll get his, but it should not be a decapitation. Death is too good for him.

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2017, 12:44:23 PM »

No else has lost their job? Read. It will make you an educated person. Trump fired Sally Yates and James Comey. In the end he'll get his, but it should not be a decapitation. Death is too good for him.  :P
Yeah, I bet you haven't lost yours if anybody was stupid enough to hire you. Hey, I have some empty bottles and cans lying around that your welcome too.

Poison

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2017, 01:24:41 PM »

No else has lost their job? Read. It will make you an educated person. Trump fired Sally Yates and James Comey. In the end he'll get his, but it should not be a decapitation. Death is too good for him.  :P
Yeah, I bet you haven't lost yours if anybody was stupid enough to hire you. Hey, I have some empty bottles and cans lying around that your welcome too.

Wow, really smart response.

Marillac

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2017, 12:22:13 AM »
Poison is getting decapitated in this thread.  Why is that the default liberal response to any problem is to compare it to something a conservative did? Like everyone is on a team.  Nobody thinks what Ted Nugent said was okay. Language can never been as graphic as a photo or video. Madonna threatened to assassinate Trump during the million cunt march and few people batted an eye. My friend told me the Mets loss the other day felt like the team took a collective sh*t on his face.  Words....no big deal.  If he sent a photo, we have problems.  Capiche?

Kathie Griffin was virtue signaling.  It was a stunt to raise the bar, because the more you express hatred for  Donald Trump in the liberal world, the more amazing you are as a human being. She found the limit. 

Poison

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2017, 01:33:26 AM »
Nobody thinks what Ted Nugent said was okay.

Ever seen a Trump rally on the television? Ever spent time in a red state?

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2017, 07:56:04 AM »
Why is that the default liberal response to any problem is to compare it to something a conservative did? Like everyone is on a team

Interesting observation. I'd say the same is true of conservatives when the debate is about Trump's actions. Trump himself recalls campaign trail rhetoric slamming Hillary or Obama to deflect tough questions about borderline indefensible policies.  It seems like a cornerstone of modern American conservatism is enjoying liberal outrage.  This is why a moderate platform is sorely needed.

Poison

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2017, 10:12:16 AM »
Why is that the default liberal response to any problem is to compare it to something a conservative did? Like everyone is on a team

Interesting observation. I'd say the same is true of conservatives when the debate is about Trump's actions. Trump himself recalls campaign trail rhetoric slamming Hillary or Obama to deflect tough questions about borderline indefensible policies.  It seems like a cornerstone of modern American conservatism is enjoying liberal outrage.  This is why a moderate platform is sorely needed.

Exactly, and HRC was a moderate. In 4 years they'll get Bernie Sanders or someone further to the left as an answer to this POS.

Foad

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2017, 11:30:09 AM »

Exactly, and HRC was a moderate. In 4 years they'll get Bernie Sanders or someone further to the left as an answer to this POS.

Yeah, HRC was a moderate and Trump's policies are practically indefensible. Why, he wants to cut taxes and repeal a bill whereby the government forces its citizens subjects to enter into private contracts and control the border. It's like Hitler, nearly.

I'd say I find it amazing but I don't find it amazing how libs invariably describe themselves as moderate and anyone who disagrees with their moderation as a radical right wing nutjob.

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2017, 11:41:59 AM »

Yeah, HRC was a moderate and Trump's policies are practically indefensible. Why, he wants to cut taxes and repeal a bill whereby the government forces its citizens subjects to enter into private contracts and control the border. It's like Hitler, nearly.

I'd say I find it amazing but I don't find it amazing how libs invariably describe themselves as moderate and anyone who disagrees with their moderation as a radical right wing nutjob.
Taxes and healthcare are two areas where policy is defensible. Climate change denial, disruption of world order, etc. are hard to defend.

ras

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2017, 11:52:57 AM »
I find it ironic that she claims the Trump family is ruining her career. She ruined her career w that stunt. I also think there are more Trump supporters than it seems. It's almost like preelection. Reading the he media, you would think 90 % of Americans are anti Trump. Amy Schumar had a performance where she said bad things against Trump and a lot of people left her show and she lost fans.

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2017, 11:56:44 AM »
I find it ironic that she claims the Trump family is ruining her career. She ruined her career w that stunt. I also think there are more Trump supporters than it seems. It's almost like preelection. Reading the he media, you would think 90 % of Americans are anti Trump. Amy Schumar had a performance where she said bad things against Trump and a lot of people left her show and she lost fans.
I know someone on long island who put a trump bumper sticker on their SUV and in 1 week 2 people scratched their car with I guess their keys.

Freaking crazy. There are definitely people I know who voted for Trump and dont tell anyone because some people get so nuts about it
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:57:03 AM by mjmaherjr »

Marillac

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2017, 01:02:39 PM »

Funny, because Trump is a direct result of HRC and her minions fixing the primary against a man who would have mopped the floor with him. The Democratic Party eliminated any chance of its registered voters (people like you)  electing the democratic candidate because they didn't trust their intelligence. Read the DNC lawsuit.

Keep analyzing all of his hand gestures and tweets ad nauseum and going down the Russia rabbit hole and he'll serve eight years. Polls will never measure how well a conservative candidate will do in this new era of politics, because the cucks and sissies will label anyone with even the mildest show of support for Trump a racist, misogynist nazi in an effort to prove their virtue and moral makeup to their fellow cucks and sissies.

Poison

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2017, 01:05:21 PM »
I know someone on long island who put a trump bumper sticker on their SUV and in 1 week 2 people scratched their car with I guess their keys.

Freaking crazy. There are definitely people I know who voted for Trump and dont tell anyone because some people get so nuts about it

Because it's the same as telling people you'll believe anything.

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2017, 02:08:54 PM »
Much like the yes we can bull$&@! From the Piece of. S$&@ b Hussein