Firestick

• 6 replies
Firestick
« on: June 01, 2017, 10:11:42 AM »
I know we still have a several months to go but does anyone know if there is an app on kodi that i can use to watch college basketball? I live in South Carolina so i cant watch the games on local tv. Thanks in advance.

Re: Firestick
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 11:20:37 AM »
I know we still have a several months to go but does anyone know if there is an app on kodi that i can use to watch college basketball? I live in South Carolina so i cant watch the games on local tv. Thanks in advance.

Have you tried downloading FoxSportsGo app? Not sure if they will show our games in SC but I think I remember seeing other games outside the NY market on that app.

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 04:55:26 PM »
No i havent. I had cable last year so i watched it on FS1 but i dumped for the firestick. I guess I'll have to waituntil the season starts to find out but i would imagine that will work. Thank you

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 09:27:15 PM »
Yeah you would just need to login using someone's cable info.

Marillac

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 02:50:55 PM »
I don't think you will have a problem with Kodi. Only MLB seems to be an issue.  They have superi tech.  Get he SportsDevil add on. I think several other addons like Exodus and Indigo have live tv channels that include FS1 and FS2. I've definitely seen them multiple times looking for other stuff. I still have a cable package with ESPN and FS1 and 2 and have an MLBTV subscription along with the Firestick.

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 06:24:43 PM »
Yeah i have the pro sports app but when i watch the mets games its terrible... Havent tried another sport yet though. I'll dl the FS app and the app you suggested and i should be covered. I'm looking forward to this year, and i hope they schedule a game against a team within driving distance so I can go to one. We shall see

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 07:00:56 PM »
Try...Made in Canada IPTV...It's in the KodiTips Repository
I have mostly good results with it...
Here's a link with install instructions...
http://koditips.com/made-in-canada-kodi-iptv-addon/
Good luck...
Peace