Walking Dead Season 6 Finale (INCLUDES SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED)

• 24 replies

Tha Kid

So I am a HUUUUUGE TWD fan and loved all the build up last night....but damn....not showing us who gets Lucille'd was F'd up on so many levels.  I hope it's pee pee pants city real soon in the AMC corporate offices when they realize how pissed off everyone is.

Negan's entrance was f'ing awesome though.  I was on the edge of my seat for that monologue and Jeffrey Dean Morgan is just PERFECT as him.  Damn was that some quality acting.

I personally think it was Abraham or Eugene who got Lucille'd despite that it would deviate from the comics. 

Any other predictions/thoughts?
"I drink and I know things"

Tha Kid

I also predict Episode 1 of Season 7 is going to show the events of Season 6 finale (or perhaps the whole second half of Season 6, condensed) from the perspective of the Saviors/Negan, and ends the season 7 premiere showing exactly who gets Lucille'd.

Huge fan also. Haven't seen the finale yet but read the spoilers a week ago.  I think it has to be Glenn or Daryl

Tha Kid

Huge fan also. Haven't seen the finale yet but read the spoilers a week ago.  I think it has to be Glenn or Daryl

Probably right, and there are hints from the finale that suggest it very well probably is Glenn or Daryl (based on POV camera, you'll see when you watch it).  That being said, if its Daryl i think it would have been much more effective to show the death last night and have people cry about daryl for 6 months.  If its glenn, thats who gets it in the comics I guess, so whatever if they draw it out.

Thank God Game of Thrones comes back in 3 weeks so that can tide me over (and hopefully end the J.S. cliffhanger quick).

Probably right, and there are hints from the finale that suggest it very well probably is Glenn or Daryl (based on POV camera, you'll see when you watch it).  That being said, if its Daryl i think it would have been much more effective to show the death last night and have people cry about daryl for 6 months.  If its glenn, thats who gets it in the comics I guess, so whatever if they draw it out.

Thank God Game of Thrones comes back in 3 weeks so that can tide me over (and hopefully end the J.S. cliffhanger quick).

Ya how many times can Glenn get out of it. Maybe both die

Tha Kid

Yea they'll probably show a dumpster conveniently show up to the final scene and Glenn and Daryl will both dive under it.

Yea they'll probably show a dumpster conveniently show up to the final scene and Glenn and Daryl will both dive under it.

Supposedly someone slow downed the background noise and you can hear Glen gasping for Maggie as he supposedly did in comics( I have never read them). Also supposedly you hear Maggie screaming? Can't do from work but supposedly the slow down version is on line.

I agree next season will either show Saviors, new group with Morgan and Carol also supposedly in comics or like a flash forward a few months , so they can drag it out. Only Glenn or Darryl would really make sense though.

Supposedly someone slow downed the background noise and you can hear Glen gasping for Maggie as he supposedly did in comics( I have never read them). Also supposedly you hear Maggie screaming? Can't do from work but supposedly the slow down version is on line.

I agree next season will either show Saviors, new group with Morgan and Carol also supposedly in comics or like a flash forward a few months , so they can drag it out. Only Glenn or Darryl would really make sense though.
Maybe it's maggie getting the wood

Don't be Darryl.   Knowing nothing about the comics my guess was Ab, he seemed to be making "too" much personal progress towards the end of the season. 
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Don't be Darryl.   Knowing nothing about the comics my guess was Ab, he seemed to be making "too" much personal progress towards the end of the season. 

Was to be a really big deal. I like Abe but not a big enough character. Fans would revolt if Daryl but it will be him or Glenn

Tha Kid

Re: Walking Dead Season 6 Finale (INCLUDES SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED)
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2016, 04:08:11 PM »

Was to be a really big deal. I like Abe but not a big enough character. Fans would revolt if Daryl but it will be him or Glenn

You are counting on the producers/showrunners to deliver as big a situation as the comic....they already bothced that in favor of "ratings" and a summer of "#WhoIsIt?"   Step 2 of favoring ratings and being sellouts s Abe's death, assuming they can work out contracts with Daryl or Glenn, and they will be using the #WhoIsIt? death as leverage over all contract negotiations.  Ridiculous.  Game of Thrones they are not.

I hope you're right but I think it's Abe.  Who else would get drilled in the f'ing head by Lucille and be a "champ" enough to rise back up and stare at Negan while he takes it again?  Glenn would look to Maggie and Daryl has to have lost a bunch of blood from the gunshot wound.

Despite all of this, I really wouldnt mind if it was Carl.....
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 04:08:43 PM by Tha Kid »

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2016, 04:48:18 PM »

You are counting on the producers/showrunners to deliver as big a situation as the comic....they already bothced that in favor of "ratings" and a summer of "#WhoIsIt?"   Step 2 of favoring ratings and being sellouts s Abe's death, assuming they can work out contracts with Daryl or Glenn, and they will be using the #WhoIsIt? death as leverage over all contract negotiations.  Ridiculous.  Game of Thrones they are not.

I hope you're right but I think it's Abe.  Who else would get drilled in the f'ing head by Lucille and be a "champ" enough to rise back up and stare at Negan while he takes it again?  Glenn would look to Maggie and Daryl has to have lost a bunch of blood from the gunshot wound.

In comic Glen gets up from first hit. Carl has big story line with Negan supposedly and with girl he locked in closet who is a replacement for Sophia-Carol's daughter who is still alive in comic. They have gone away from comic but killing Carl would be a big move from it. Negan basically cleared Carl and Rick anyway when he warned what would happen if anyone moved

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 04:55:06 PM »

Negan basically cleared Carl and Rick anyway when he warned what would happen if anyone moved

Didnt he warn Glen?
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Tha Kid

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 04:55:18 PM »

In comic Glen gets up from first hit. Carl has big story line with Negan supposedly and with girl he locked in closet who is a replacement for Sophia-Carol's daughter who is still alive in comic. They have gone away from comic but killing Carl would be a big move from it. Negan basically cleared Carl and Rick anyway when he warned what would happen if anyone moved

Isn't Abraham already dead in the comic, by the way?  Which is partly why I could see it being Abe...

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2016, 05:00:26 PM »

Negan basically cleared Carl and Rick anyway when he warned what would happen if anyone moved

Didnt he warn Glen?

He said if anyone did anything after he killed whoever with bat that they should tear out Carl's other eye and feed it to Rick. SO based on that, not that that was ever really an option you can say that Rick and Carl are excluded from bat attack.

Tha Kid

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 05:00:39 PM »
I agree w you WASJU that Glen most likely, but we have seen major character departures - as you mentioned, Sophia died in season 2 on TV vs. still alive in comic.  Andrea also still alive in comic.  I have a feeling Glenn's death is coming but he hasn't met is end quite yet...otherwise why drag it out if they are following the comic to a T with the death?

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 05:01:12 PM »

Isn't Abraham already dead in the comic, by the way?  Which is partly why I could see it being Abe...
yeah but again this is supposed to be a defining moment and Abe not big enough character

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2016, 05:02:38 PM »
I agree w you WASJU that Glen most likely, but we have seen major character departures - as you mentioned, Sophia died in season 2 on TV vs. still alive in comic.  Andrea also still alive in comic.  I have a feeling Glenn's death is coming but he hasn't met is end quite yet...otherwise why drag it out if they are following the comic to a T with the death?

Trying to copy GOT?
Was stupid to do it this way. Now if Glenn like most suspect what was point of dragging it out?

Tha Kid

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2016, 05:08:08 PM »

Trying to copy GOT?
Was stupid to do it this way. Now if Glenn like most suspect what was point of dragging it out?

Too much focus on Abraham's love life over last few episodes, and his total about face on how to live his life.  TWD always does this when they are about to kill a character.  They also did a Eugene/Abraham farewell, which was to give us red herring about Eugene biting it, but I think it was for Abe all along.

Vs.

Glen who barely appeared last night, and even in the episode before was nowhere near the main focus.  Just feel like Glen's TV ending would be a little different with how much of a fan following he has.  Same w Daryl.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 05:08:47 PM by Tha Kid »

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2016, 05:13:00 PM »

Trying to copy GOT?

Too much focus on Abraham's love life over last few episodes, and his total about face on how to live his life.  TWD always does this when they are about to kill a character.  They also did a Eugene/Abraham farewell, which was to give us red herring about Eugene biting it, but I think it was for Abe all along.

Vs.

Glen who barely appeared last night, and even in the episode before was nowhere near the main focus.  Just feel like Glen's TV ending would be a little different with how much of a fan following he has.  Same w Daryl.

Wish it was Eugene. He is annoying