Who are you voting for..?
« on: November 03, 2016, 03:08:11 PM »
Trump

Re: Who are you voting for..?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 03:46:46 PM »
Trump. As many times as I can

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 04:34:23 PM »
Hillary -- Trump is a national disgrace.

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 04:50:17 PM »
Hillary -- Trump is a national disgrace.

Lol. You funny

Poison

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 05:59:27 PM »
Personally, I don't like Trump. I don't trust him. There isn't much time left, but I thought that at some point he was bound to slip up, but nope. Cool as a cucumber that one.

mkras99

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 06:10:51 PM »
Monty Brewster.

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 07:11:16 PM »
Trump, as often as I can. I registered as a Democrat in five different upstate counties. Its s much easier to register as a Democrat in multiple NYS counties. Then, I'll just vote Trump.

cjfish

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 07:31:26 PM »
Hillary.  Trump is the loud guy at the end of the bar.

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 07:50:21 PM »
Trump.

Comet

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 08:09:31 PM »
Trump     8)   :police:

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 09:00:22 PM »
I will kept that to myself but Hillary is a lying, evil shrew of a woman.

redslope

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 09:49:32 PM »
not a good question for a friendly board.   (Bernie or Kasich)

Poison

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 09:53:38 PM »

That's a bit of an understatement. Also he's an uneducated racist unqualified pos.

Poison

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 09:54:46 PM »
Trump, as often as I can. I registered as a Democrat in five different upstate counties. Its s much easier to register as a Democrat in multiple NYS counties. Then, I'll just vote Trump.

Right, Trump is going to win NY. Lol.

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 10:04:58 PM »

That's a bit of an understatement. Also he's an uneducated racist unqualified pos.

Illegal immigrants are not a race

Poison

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 10:16:39 PM »

There are 11 million undocumented illegals living in our country and not paying taxes. They have been living off of our system. Actually, so has Trump. There isn't a single skill that he brings to the table. On his very best day, he's just an uneducated child.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 10:17:33 PM by Poison »

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 10:22:16 PM »

There are 11 million undocumented illegals living in our country and not paying taxes. They have been living off of our system. Actually, so has Trump. There isn't a single skill that he brings to the table. On his very best day, he's just an uneducated child.

Trump pays his taxes and uses whatever deductions allowed by law. Same as you and I and the rest of tax paying AMERICANS.

So why is Trump a racist?

goredmen

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 10:32:57 PM »

Hillary is equally unqualified. Felons aren't allowed to vote but they can run for president I guess.

Both candidates are horrendous. Hillary has "experience" but so does Steve Lavin but nobody wants him to be their head coach because he's sucked in that experience, just like Hillary has in hers. She's also a liar and probably one of the most corrupt politicians in the history of this country, which is probably her greatest accomplishment considering how many corrupt politicians there have been. She flip flops on issues depending on who she's talking to as she'll say anything to get elected. I could keep going but you get the point.

Trump thinks he knows everything when he clearly doesn't. He saying he'll make America great again but doesn't offer any real plans for how he will accomplish that. Personally, he's at best just a dope and at worst actually a racist and misogynist. He's running as a Republican and Conservative yet he's donated tons of money to liberal politician's campaigns in the past.

I really don't understand the people that are so pro Hillary or pro Trump. I do understand how people can reluctantly vote for one of them because the other option is so terrible, which really is sad that in a country of 320 million people we have to choose the next President based on which one is less terrible.

I'll be a reluctant Trump voter because even though he's a terrible candidate in his own right I just think Hillary is much worse. Plus I'm a Conservative and would like to see Obamacare repealed and don't want Hillary or any liberals being able to appoint multiple Supreme Court justices.

The worst thing is that whoever wins won't even give their party a chance to nominate a better candidate in 4 years, but after the DNC rigged their primary process for Hillary and Republicans nominated Trump over a few other way better options, neither party deserves it.

Johnny23

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 10:32:58 PM »
Trump is nothing more than a two bit con artist. He thinks he's above the law. The guy hasn't released his complete tax returns for the last 20+ years. TrumpU fraud. Total scammer who I don't trust for a second.

Poison

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 10:33:23 PM »

Trump pays his taxes and uses whatever deductions allowed by law. Same as you and I and the rest of tax paying AMERICANS.

So why is Trump a racist?

He's a racist because he thinks he has the right to paint an entire religion with the same brush.
He said that we shouldn't allow Muslims into our country. What the hell does Trump know about who we are letting into our country? Think he'd fix our problem with illegal immigrants? How?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he doesn't think he's racist. He has his own mouth to blame for losing this election. He could have had a chance if he knew when to shut up, but he's not smart enough. Hillary destroyed him in 3 debates.