St. John's comments on Executive Order on Immigration

• 279 replies

Poison

Re: St. John's comments on Executive Order on Immigration
« Reply #240 on: March 01, 2017, 08:00:45 PM »
Great speech last night. Well, great for that piece of shit. Wonder what they laced his Big Mac with.

Liberal tears

We can get angry, too. And now, we don't have to be sane to buy an automatic weapon.

goredmen

« Reply #241 on: March 01, 2017, 08:07:58 PM »
Great speech last night. Well, great for that piece of shit. Wonder what they laced his Big Mac with.

Liberal tears

We can get angry, too. And now, we don't have to be sane to buy an automatic weapon.

None of you were ever sane to begin with so no real change

cjfish

« Reply #242 on: March 01, 2017, 08:08:46 PM »

Liberal tears

Isn't it nice to have a President that loves this country again?

The only thing Trump loves is Trump.  I would love to see the man do well as we are all Americans but the odds are slim to none.  Lets review a few basic facts......he wants to spend a trillion on infrastructure and spend significantly  more on the military while cutting taxes and not touching SS and Medicare.  Seems like he flunked math.  The man is a disaster waiting to happen.

Pete88

« Reply #243 on: March 01, 2017, 08:13:27 PM »

Liberal tears

and don't forget the liberal whine, its a vintage year!!

"It's" you dumb shit

LOL, aren't you full of privileged white man anger...

goredmen

« Reply #244 on: March 01, 2017, 08:20:57 PM »

Liberal tears

"It's" you dumb shit

How dare you assume his gender

Poison

« Reply #245 on: March 01, 2017, 09:05:41 PM »

Liberal tears

"It's" you dumb shit

That sentence should end in a question mark. Get some sleep. You've got a lot of deliveries to make tomorrow.

« Reply #246 on: March 01, 2017, 09:08:44 PM »
P eople
O f
I nsane
S enility
O n
N arcotics

Poison

« Reply #247 on: March 01, 2017, 09:09:21 PM »

Liberal tears

The only thing Trump loves is Trump.  I would love to see the man do well as we are all Americans but the odds are slim to none.  Lets review a few basic facts......he wants to spend a trillion on infrastructure and spend significantly  more on the military while cutting taxes and not touching SS and Medicare.  Seems like he flunked math.  The man is a disaster waiting to happen.

You can't review facts with people who believe his lies. They actually believe him. Also, he recently killed a navy seal in Yemen. Where are the cries for an investigation? Maybe if somehow Hillary was involved?

« Reply #248 on: March 01, 2017, 09:11:32 PM »

Liberal tears

You can't review facts with people who believe his lies. They actually believe him. Also, he recently killed a navy seal in Yemen. Where are the cries for an investigation? Maybe if somehow Hillary was involved?
she was, she was ducking bullets on the tarmac and then went to see movie where they made fun of the prophet Muhammad.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 09:12:22 PM by Celtics11 »

Poison

« Reply #249 on: March 01, 2017, 09:11:34 PM »
P eople
O f
I nsane
S enility
O n
N arcotics

Hey, not bad. But you're the Trump supporter. I might be crazy. Noted. Also, I'm rather proud of it. But you bought the pitch of a career bullshit artist. I'll take crazy over stupid.

« Reply #250 on: March 01, 2017, 09:13:19 PM »
P eople
O f
I nsane
S enility
O n
N arcotics

Hey, not bad. But you're the Trump supporter. I might be crazy. Noted. Also, I'm rather proud of it. But you bought the pitch of a career bullshit artist. I'll take crazy over stupid.
Thanks, I did that one off the top of my head in about 10-15 seconds.

Poison

« Reply #251 on: March 01, 2017, 09:15:23 PM »
P eople
O f
I nsane
S enility
O n
N arcotics

You should take up reading books. It's like a movie, but inside your head.

« Reply #252 on: March 01, 2017, 09:17:54 PM »
P eople
O f
I nsane
S enility
O n
N arcotics

Matter of fact I belong to a book club and most poke fun of me for it. Thanks, at least you give me credit.

« Reply #253 on: March 01, 2017, 09:19:56 PM »
I wonder if Trump has ever read a book cover to cover.

goredmen

« Reply #254 on: March 01, 2017, 09:23:31 PM »

Liberal tears

The Navy Seal was killed in an operation that was put in motion before Trump took office.

If you want an investigation here surely you want an investigation as to why 30 navy seals were put on an outdated helicopter and told to land somewhere they never landed before when they were shot down and killed, right?

Actually a judge ordered documents from this mission to be turned over but the Obama administration straight up defied those orders. But something tells me this is of no interest to you

goredmen

« Reply #255 on: March 01, 2017, 09:24:28 PM »
P eople
O f
I nsane
S enility
O n
N arcotics

You voted for Hillary and you don't think you bought the bitch of a career bullshit artist?

Poison

« Reply #256 on: March 01, 2017, 10:09:56 PM »
P eople
O f
I nsane
S enility
O n
N arcotics

You voted for Hillary and you don't think you bought the bitch of a career bullshit artist?

Can't handle a woman as your President? Things are clearing up some. All politicians lie. The lies Hillary has told she told because the American people flat out deserved it. Trump doesn't even realize when he's lying he's been doing it for so long.

Poison

« Reply #257 on: March 01, 2017, 10:12:56 PM »

Liberal tears

The Navy Seal was killed in an operation that was put in motion before Trump took office.

If you want an investigation here surely you want an investigation as to why 30 navy seals were put on an outdated helicopter and told to land somewhere they never landed before when they were shot down and killed, right?

Actually a judge ordered documents from this mission to be turned over but the Obama administration straight up defied those orders. But something tells me this is of no interest to you

You have a great imagination. Trump killed a navy seal because instead of doing his job he was busy attacking a department store on Twitter. Ask the dead seal's father if he thinks Obama was to blame? What a load of f'n bullshit. Wake the f up if you're even capable.

Poison

« Reply #258 on: March 01, 2017, 10:14:38 PM »
I wonder if Trump has ever read a book cover to cover.

How many classes at Penn did he legitimately pass with a 50 word vocabulary?

Poison

« Reply #259 on: March 01, 2017, 10:16:02 PM »
P eople
O f
I nsane
S enility
O n
N arcotics

Matter of fact I belong to a book club and most poke fun of me for it. Thanks, at least you give me credit.

Moonshine in your cousin's trailer isn't a book club.