Transfer wish list

• 411 replies

Marillac

Re: Transfer wish list
« Reply #380 on: May 15, 2017, 02:39:54 PM »
This kid evidently is willing to sit out consecutive years...

https://cyclonefanatic.com/2017/05/ray-kasongo-has-requested-and-been-granted-release-to-transfer-from-isu/

This kid has serious problems. Anyone that touches him is insane. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 02:43:15 PM by Marillac »

Moose

« Reply #381 on: May 15, 2017, 03:14:28 PM »
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #382 on: May 15, 2017, 04:21:47 PM »

https://cyclonefanatic.com/2017/05/ray-kasongo-has-requested-and-been-granted-release-to-transfer-from-isu/

The kid is probably 29 at this point.

On a more sober note evidently word is his father is very ill and he is looking to move closer to home. 

« Reply #383 on: May 15, 2017, 04:49:07 PM »

On a more sober note evidently word is his father is very ill and he is looking to move closer to home. 

Where is home?

« Reply #384 on: May 15, 2017, 05:11:25 PM »

Where is home?

Interesting, I guess Toronto but not sure if his father still lives there.   Assuming his family still lives there and assuming he still wants to play American ball where would he transfer to be "closer to home?"  Niagara?  Buffalo?

« Reply #385 on: July 06, 2017, 09:14:26 PM »
@AdamZagoria  2h BC commit Deontae Hawkins wants to visit a few more schools but BC is still at the top of his list, source says

If this kid does not re-commit to BC someone is going to get a nice late get for a year.

Poison

« Reply #386 on: July 06, 2017, 09:57:18 PM »
@AdamZagoria  2h BC commit Deontae Hawkins wants to visit a few more schools but BC is still at the top of his list, source says

If this kid does not re-commit to BC someone is going to get a nice late get for a year.

It's too bad that our staff doesn't think they need more than 10 players.

« Reply #387 on: July 06, 2017, 09:57:49 PM »

Why not us? Still a big away from having a complete well rounded roster.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 09:58:12 PM by Celtics11 »

Poison

« Reply #388 on: July 06, 2017, 11:14:20 PM »

Why not us? Still a big away from having a complete well rounded roster.

We are not a desirable place for grad students or we are not interested in learning from the past. Pick one.

« Reply #389 on: July 28, 2017, 12:55:05 PM »
I figured I'd post this here since the "transfer thread" has been locked for some reason. 

Jeff Goodman‏Verified account
@GoodmanESPN
Western Kentucky freshman Mitchell Robinson has left campus, source told ESPN. Will be interesting to see if he is persuaded to return.

Jeff Goodman‏Verified account
@GoodmanESPN
The Mitchell Robinson situation is fluid, but source told ESPN he has serious questions about playing at Western Kentucky.

« Reply #390 on: July 28, 2017, 02:55:48 PM »
assuming,  he was registered for summer school, might not be immediately eligible if he'd want to play in college elsewhere

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 03:00:19 PM by RedStormNC »

« Reply #391 on: July 28, 2017, 03:05:47 PM »
assuming,  he was registered for summer school, might not be immediately eligible if he'd want to play in college elsewhere

That is what I was thinking, as well.

« Reply #393 on: July 28, 2017, 03:13:27 PM »

That is what I was thinking, as well.

That is exactly right, he enrolled officially.   1 year sit rule applies.

My guess is he goes overseas for a year and comes back for the draft or transfers to UK and tries to fight for immediate eligibility.

Poison

« Reply #394 on: July 28, 2017, 03:37:07 PM »
He's just an 18 year old. So what if every other 18 year old has to be an adult? This 18 year old is clearly a child. He belongs in another thread. Do we have one for vaginas?

« Reply #395 on: July 28, 2017, 03:45:17 PM »
He's just an 18 year old. So what if every other 18 year old has to be an adult? This 18 year old is clearly a child. He belongs in another thread. Do we have one for vaginas?

Likely didn't go there because he feel in love with the school or the head coach.....

from the article

"His godfather, Shammond Williams, was on WKU coach Rick Stansbury's staff when he committed in July 2016. But Williams left Stansbury's staff last month, which immediately brought into question whether Robinson would follow through on his commitment"

Foad

« Reply #396 on: July 28, 2017, 05:21:30 PM »

I'd have thought you'd applaud his decision to not live in Kentucky, which is an incestuous backwater. Maybe you should meet him for cocktails in Scarsdale and convince him not to be a vagina, in Queens. Oh wait, he can't drink.  It's all so confusing. Thank goodness I'm not a teenager.

"Longitudinal neuroimaging studies demonstrate that the adolescent brain continues to mature well into the 20s ... The frontal lobes, home to key components of the neural circuitry underlying “executive functions” such as planning, working memory, and impulse control, are among the last areas of the brain to mature; they may not be fully developed until halfway through the third decade of life"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2892678/

Wait what? I call BS. This kid is fully grown. Look how tall he is. No one should ever change their mind at 18, especially a seven foot tall five star athlete who has not been coddled every second of his life since second grade. What a homo sapiens.

Pete88

« Reply #397 on: July 28, 2017, 05:46:51 PM »

Message boards are a funny place --- sometimes you have pussies talking about vaginas!!!

Poison

« Reply #398 on: July 28, 2017, 05:48:42 PM »

I'd have thought you'd applaud his decision to not live in Kentucky, which is an incestuous backwater. Maybe you should meet him for cocktails in Scarsdale and convince him not to be a vagina, in Queens. Oh wait, he can't drink.  It's all so confusing. Thank goodness I'm not a teenager.

"Longitudinal neuroimaging studies demonstrate that the adolescent brain continues to mature well into the 20s ... The frontal lobes, home to key components of the neural circuitry underlying “executive functions” such as planning, working memory, and impulse control, are among the last areas of the brain to mature; they may not be fully developed until halfway through the third decade of life"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2892678/

Wait what? I call BS. This kid is fully grown. Look how tall he is. No one should ever change their mind at 18, especially a seven foot tall five star athlete who has not been coddled every second of his life since second grade. What a homo sapiens.

Just more of your nonsense as per usual.

Poison

« Reply #399 on: July 28, 2017, 05:49:33 PM »

Message boards are a funny place --- sometimes you have pussies talking about vaginas!!!

Pete get back to work. The boss will see.