Re-recruit Williams????

• 26 replies
Re: Re-recruit Williams????
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2017, 05:43:16 PM »
He is a useful player. He plays defense and is phyisical. He was by far our best post defender.

"Williams isn't good. He is very bad. Old dominion and deleware state would live to have him. " TonyD3, when Williams was on scholarship.

"[Williams] is a useful player. He plays defense and is phyisical." TonyD3, after Williams transferred.

so you're saying there is a little Mike Francessa in TonyD.

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2017, 05:45:26 PM »
The clamoring to re-recruit a guy who averaged 3.8/2.6 per game I can't understand.  Am I missing something?  People rather this than guys like Kante or take a chance on a 7'2" kid?
Well he did make a basket i think. Liked him a bit but too loosey goosey for my taste. If he stayed fine but he wants to transfer so let him go.

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2017, 05:47:04 PM »
He is a useful player. He plays defense and is phyisical. He was by far our best post defender.

"Williams isn't good. He is very bad. Old dominion and deleware state would live to have him. " TonyD3, when Williams was on scholarship.

"[Williams] is a useful player. He plays defense and is phyisical." TonyD3, after Williams transferred.

little Mike Francessa

Oxynice person
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2017, 05:54:28 PM »

little Mike Francessa

Oxynice person
Was going to put that in parenthesis but figured I would tee that one up for someone. :)

Foad

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2017, 07:02:15 PM »

so you're saying there is a little Mike Francessa in TonyD.

There is no such thing as a little Mike Francesa.

TONYD3

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2017, 11:42:21 AM »

I imagine the 1st quote was written his first year, when he lived outside the 3 point line. Or it was written after our amazing coach had him cover Michigan states best wing player. I was probably mad because we played a pathetic game which has happened frequently since your boy has been coach.
Williams is an ok player. Our other players just play worse much of the time.
U have to get a life. Get a hobby a job or something.
Occasionally I think your funny. I am sure you can find a quote saying so. But overall your an old man who lives out silly fantasies on the internet. UFOAD!

Foad

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2017, 12:23:01 PM »
I imagine the 1st quote was written his first year, when he lived outside the 3 point line. Or it was written after our amazing coach had him cover Michigan states best wing player.

You have a vivid imagination. Williams took 7 threes total in two years at SJU and played three minutes total versus Michigan State - evidently they were not as impressive as the three minutes Joey D played versus dewk that wowed you so.

I was probably mad because we played a pathetic game which has happened frequently since your boy has been coach.

You do seem prone to impulsive comments. Perhaps if you considered your opinion before you expressed it you wouldn't be so wrong so often.

Williams is an ok player. Our other players just play worse much of the time.

I agree. Don't understand why he left and think he could have helped next year.

U have to get a life. Get a hobby a job or something.

This is my hobby.

Occasionally I think your funny. I am sure you can find a quote saying so. But overall your an old man who lives out silly fantasies on the internet. UFOAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_8O-iDvlmA