Bryan Trimble Article

• 11 replies

Re: Bryan Trimble Article
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 09:44:19 PM »
Article should have been titled: I Don't Know Anything More About Brian Trimble Than You Already Know (and I have no opinion on how good he will be).

Poison

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 10:40:35 PM »
Article should have been titled: I Don't Know Anything More About Brian Trimble Than You Already Know (and I have no opinion on how good he will be).

Yep. They forgot the news part of the story. What's he doing this summer would have been a good place to start.

Foad

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 09:53:57 AM »

I can't believe the shoddy journalism you find from bloggers, especially one who until recently was a mailroom clerk at Manhattan College.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-padyk-7597197a

Disappointing.

Johnny23

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 10:25:01 AM »
They'll let any young hack with a computer be a so-called journalist these days.

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 11:45:21 AM »

I can't believe the shoddy journalism you find from bloggers, especially one who until recently was a mailroom clerk at Manhattan College.

Disappointing.

Sorry. His career trajectory does look like it is rocketing upward though. Looking forward to your first BEB report of the season. Why don't you do a preview of the Johnnies season to kick things off?

Poison

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 11:49:27 AM »
While this article may be uneventful, I think we can agree that it's nice to read an article about a St.Johns player who isn't leaving, injured, academically ineligible or already a pro. I think Trimble will be a nice player off the bench. He'll knock down some threes, grab some boards and maybe play some d by February. A point guard, however, or even a combo guard, he is not.

Also it seems pretty shitty to pick on a kid two years out of college. Why go to the trouble to be such a shit? Is life that bad for you?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:52:50 AM by Poison »

Poison

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 11:52:04 AM »

Disappointing.

Sorry. His career trajectory does look like it is rocketing upward though. Looking forward to your first BEB report of the season. Why don't you do a preview of the Johnnies season to kick things off?

+1

Poison

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 12:50:31 AM »

Disappointing.

Why don't you grow some balls and post your own name? Coward.

Foad

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 07:54:19 AM »

Disappointing.

Well "Poison," clearly I can't match the bravery you display on this important internet forum, where you're willing to stand up and call teenage boys fairies and sissies and using you real Xtian name no less. 

But as it turns out I've written - and quite eloquently, as you might imagine - about who I am and my family's connection to the university. I can't believe you missed it. I took you for a regular reader. So everyone who's in the least bit interested knows who I am and even where I live - in fact some sociopath over at RDC used to use a picture of my home mailbox as his avatar. I think he was trying to frighten me but I'm too well armed to be scared.

Poison

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 11:22:41 AM »

Disappointing.

Well "Poison," clearly I can't match the bravery you display on this important internet forum, where you're willing to stand up and call teenage boys fairies and sissies and using you real Xtian name no less. 

But as it turns out I've written - and quite eloquently, as you might imagine - about who I am and my family's connection to the university. I can't believe you missed it. I took you for a regular reader. So everyone who's in the least bit interested knows who I am and even where I live - in fact some sociopath over at RDC used to use a picture of my home mailbox as his avatar. I think he was trying to frighten me but I'm too well armed to be scared.

Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about, but I am surprised that you have your own mailbox. Or so you say. But again, staying on point, you're a coward. You have guns. What a tough guy you are. Big deal. So does everyone else. Only you're old. You'll probably die in the near future anyway. Don't you think?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 11:28:04 AM by Poison »

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 01:59:14 AM »
I hope he's not hurt bad. 

His 3 point prowess in conference play has brought him up to a respectable 36%.  Many of which have come from Alibagovic range. Plus his willingness to battle bigs down low despite a size discrepancy is vital.