Mullin extension

• 84 replies
Re: Mullin extension
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2018, 11:47:00 AM »
Baldi starts a thread by saying there is a great chance Mullin gets an extension (presumably meaning in the not too distant future) which means there is also a chance he doesn't (meaning in the not too distant future). Within 5 hours there are 3 pages of posts like it is a fait  accompli. This thread makes Baldi the Lavar Ball of JJ.
Baldi thrives in chaos. :)

that's why you can't believe anything he posts.

Truth usually does hurt

Old BEB guys remember this oldie but goody from Bluto?
"Kid is coming"
Lance, Syl, I think the Jones' that went to West Virginia
The truth really did hurt since they never came.
Give Baldi benefit of the doubt. Maybe Norm was his source back in the day. The problem was Norm didn't know anything.

Both problem children,  Norm knew this. Still Norm and his staff were able to bring in NCAA tournament talent

Oh was Norm's decision not to take those guys. That makes sense.

No. those guys knew what St Johns was offering.  Or wasn't.

Norm didn't have no automobiles???

Norm was a "GOOD GUY". He didn't believe in cars. Tried to give them bicycles.

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2018, 02:19:22 PM »
this is classic Baldi, start the war and bow out of the ring and watch the carnage from afar lol
I thought Baldi was going soft once he got married a few years ago and started spending his time at 5 star vacation resorts and A list events. Clearly this year has brought back the old Baldi

You say that like that's a good thing.

« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2018, 10:10:21 AM »
Not trying to start a shit storm about the debate of whether lavin shouldve been canned but I find it comical that this rumor centers around Mullin needing an extension to help in recruiting while that wasn't a consideration for his predecessor. There were a lot of whispers at the time that recruits like briscoe were concerned about lavin being a lame duck. I certainly do believe that recruits and coaches recruiting against sju would view a lack of long term contract status negatively.

In no way does Mullin deserve an extension but if we're really tying our horse to that wagon and it'll assist him in recruiting I would understand why he would get one.

« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2018, 10:33:22 AM »
I think people do not need to make things up in recruiting against ST John's. I do not think these people are worried about ST John's at all.

Foad

« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2018, 10:37:35 AM »
I think people do not need to make things up in recruiting against ST John's. I do not think these people are worried about ST John's at all.

Beware the sleeping giant.