Harkless Prepares for Breakout Year

• 92 replies
Re: Harkless Prepares for Breakout Year
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2017, 06:37:39 PM »
Can we add Part 5 to the title of this thread?

desco80

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2017, 07:29:49 PM »
Sounds like there's a strong chance Harkless will be a Knick soon as part of the Melo trade. Poor guy

Nothing against Portland, but who wouldn't rather play in NYC?

Portland isn't Oklahoma City, Indianapolis or Detroit.

This could be a first, Poison complimenting another city. 

Poison

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2017, 07:33:03 PM »
Sounds like there's a strong chance Harkless will be a Knick soon as part of the Melo trade. Poor guy

It could be, but it isn't. I've ripped Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and Oklahoma City because they're trash bags. Portland isn't.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 07:33:30 PM by Poison »

goredmen

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2017, 07:54:49 PM »
I'm glad I brought it up

« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2017, 05:06:47 PM »
If the Knicks were willing to take on Meyers Leonard contract he'd already be a Knick.
Looks like that ship has sailed though unless a 4th team actually thinks Leonard just needs a change of scenery.

Marillac

« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2017, 12:21:12 AM »

It could be, but it isn't. I've ripped Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and Oklahoma City because they're trash bags. Portland isn't.

Most strip clips per capita in the US.

Poison

« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2017, 08:40:45 AM »

Most strip clips per capita in the US.

Mark the day. We agree on something!

« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2017, 06:36:56 PM »
Melo for Harkless, Evan Turner, and Biggie Swanigan. Get it done.

« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2017, 10:55:08 PM »
Would do that in half a second. Is that what you heard or is that your own idea?

« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2017, 11:18:33 PM »
Would do that in half a second. Is that what you heard or is that your own idea?

That trade would destroy the Knicks.  That Turner contract is god awful. 

Portland is actually a crappy match for the Knicks now.  Pre draft would have been great because they owned 3 first round picks.  Now I don't know how to match things up unless other teams get in.  Knicks would not take Turner who has 3 years 50+ million and Crabbe who has 3 years 56+ million when they just signed Hardway at same position. 

I guess you could do Melo for Moe, Aminu, Vonleh and Ed Davis.  Seems rather repetitive though and don't know if Portland would do that anyway. 

Would be interesting to throw a team like Phoenix in the mix and try and snag Bledsoe. 

Also hoping DRose wants to go to the Clippers and Knicks get Beverly back in a sign and trade. 

« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2017, 11:26:51 PM »

Portland is actually a crappy match for the Knicks now.  Pre draft would have been great because they owned 3 first round picks.  Now I don't know how to match things up unless other teams get in.  Knicks would not take Turner who has 3 years 50+ million and Crabbe who has 3 years 56+ million when they just signed Hardway at same position. 

I guess you could do Melo for Moe, Aminu, Vonleh and Ed Davis.  Seems rather repetitive though and don't know if Portland would do that anyway. 

Would be interesting to throw a team like Phoenix in the mix and try and snag Bledsoe. 

Also hoping DRose wants to go to the Clippers and Knicks get Beverly back in a sign and trade. 
Knicks thin up front so I liked Swanigan as a third big with KP and Hernangomez. plus just really want to get rid of Melo. Nothing will be perfect.

« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2017, 12:55:52 AM »

Knicks thin up front so I liked Swanigan as a third big with KP and Hernangomez. plus just really want to get rid of Melo. Nothing will be perfect.

Love Swanigan but he does not make enough to balance out deals.  I want Melo gone too but this bs with him only wanting the Rockets isn't right.  Hope he thinks about other teams.

« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2017, 11:04:42 AM »
Looks like Melo might waive his no trade to Portland.  Harkless might be a Knick after all.