Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
In The Jungle... / Re: Last piece for 2023 class
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on May 30, 2023, 04:30:20 PM »
I'm quite regular, thank you. If your you're not I recommend a diet of Greek yogurt, bourbon and Mariani's probiotic prunes.

Braziller is the Carnesecca Arena of sports writers. Which SJ's auditorium - and notice I don't say arena -  sucks; and the facilities suck; and the school is, charitably, mediocre academically. That the basketball program - which has been for 20 years something of a laughingstock - is reported on by a chubby four eyed barely literate hack writer is of a piece.

Mediocre academically is too generous Foad. It is horrible academically at least at the undergraduate level. They water it down for the weak students they bring in to check a box. Grad level it is much better and people are weeded out. Zach unfollowed me years ago when I challenged him on some bad insights. He goes with the wind, not principled at all in his reporting.
« Last post by Foad on May 26, 2023, 03:31:22 PM »
Mix one tablespoon of Metamucil into cold water, and stir.

I'm quite regular, thank you. If your you're not I recommend a diet of Greek yogurt, bourbon and Mariani's probiotic prunes.

Braziller is the Carnesecca Arena of sports writers. Which SJ's auditorium - and notice I don't say arena -  sucks; and the facilities suck; and the school is, charitably, mediocre academically. That the basketball program - which has been for 20 years something of a laughingstock - is reported on by a chubby four eyed barely literate hack writer is of a piece. 
« Last post by Celtics11 on May 26, 2023, 01:19:25 PM »
[/quote
Mirallax works much better than Metamucil
« Last post by Poison on May 26, 2023, 08:42:57 AM »
It's = it is

and anyway

"Rick Pitino and St John’s " is plural

so

Rick Pitino and St John’s have started THEIR 2024 recruiting class by landing a verbal commitment from highly regarded Greek guard Lefteris Litopoulos.

And oh yeah, he spelled the guy's name wrong, its it's Liotopoulos. (It's = it is. See?)

I won't even get into why you can't land a verbal commitment.

Braziller is a barely literate lickspittle and a garbage writer, St John's deserves him.

« Last post by Poison on May 26, 2023, 08:40:51 AM »
If we land him, we will be in great shape. First season I am actually looking forward to in a long time.

I predict that it happens.
« Last post by Foad on May 24, 2023, 07:29:17 AM »
"Rick Pitino and St John’s have started it’s 2024 recruiting class by landing a verbal commitment from highly regarded Greek guard Lefteris Litopoulos"

It's = it is

and anyway

"Rick Pitino and St John’s " is plural

so

Rick Pitino and St John’s have started THEIR 2024 recruiting class by landing a verbal commitment from highly regarded Greek guard Lefteris Litopoulos.

And oh yeah, he spelled the guy's name wrong, its it's Liotopoulos. (It's = it is. See?)

I won't even get into why you can't land a verbal commitment.

Braziller is a barely literate lickspittle and a garbage writer, St John's deserves him.

« Last post by DFF6 on May 23, 2023, 09:03:35 PM »
And first piece of 2024 a shooting G 6’5 from Greece.

Who is it?
« Last post by Celtics11 on May 23, 2023, 05:45:38 PM »
And first piece of 2024 a shooting G 6’5 from Greece.
In The Jungle... / Re: Early Predictions with Set Roster
« Last post by Johnny Rotten on May 20, 2023, 05:40:47 PM »
My bookmark stopped working at a certain point. I accessed the forum through the front page after a while and that new bookmark worked and continued to.

The good news is that I'm considering reinstalling the old BEB forum, which ideally would be like Redman dot com without the fa gotry and begging for money.

DO IT!!
We need viewpoint balance.
It would be like Tucker Carlson making a comeback! :up:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10