Who are you voting for..?

• 304 replies

Johnny23

Re: Who are you voting for..?
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2016, 10:25:02 AM »
You can blame Bush for all this terrorism bs. If he never invaded Iraq like an idiot for No WMD then we wouldn't be having all of these problems with terrorists in this country today.

The dumbass was a greedy, spoiled bitch who wanted more oil money along with Cheney and now it's caused this shitstorm.

Saddam Hussein was the best ally we had because he kept his shit in-house in his country. America needs to learn how to mind our own business and not try to tell other countries how to live.

The more we stay out of those countries and focus on our own, the better off we are. We have now awoken a sleeping giant and brought the problem to our shores. The three stooges Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are mostly responsible for why this country is on a downward slope today.

Poison

« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2016, 10:25:50 AM »
Again, Muslim is not a race. As for Mexicans, why should we care what they think? Do Americans vote in Mexican elections? I will vote for what's best for America, not what's best for everyone else

We do believe in freedom of religion in this country.  Perhaps you were unaware.   

I'm very aware. As a white, heterosexual catholic, I'm not allowed to speak my mind without being called a bigot, racist or homophobic. Some religions are more accepting than others., some chop your head off and throw you off of a roof.

Again, Muslim is a religion not a race. Same as illegal immigrants, not a race

We have white terrorists in this country who routinely walk into churches and shopping malls with machine guns and murder people. Why hasn't Trump spoken out against them? Could it be because he's a racist?

And what religion are the majority of those terrorists?

Why is their religion of significance?

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2016, 10:28:31 AM »
Again, Muslim is not a race. As for Mexicans, why should we care what they think? Do Americans vote in Mexican elections? I will vote for what's best for America, not what's best for everyone else

We do believe in freedom of religion in this country.  Perhaps you were unaware.   

I'm very aware. As a white, heterosexual catholic, I'm not allowed to speak my mind without being called a bigot, racist or homophobic. Some religions are more accepting than others., some chop your head off and throw you off of a roof.

Again, Muslim is a religion not a race. Same as illegal immigrants, not a race

We have white terrorists in this country who routinely walk into churches and shopping malls with machine guns and murder people. Why hasn't Trump spoken out against them? Could it be because he's a racist?

And what religion are the majority of those terrorists?

Why is their religion of significance?

Killing in the name of

Foad

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2016, 10:31:44 AM »
You can blame Bush for all this terrorism bs. If he never invaded Iraq like an idiot for No WMD then we wouldn't be having all of these problems with terrorists in this country today.

The Twin Towers would still be standing if only Bush had not invaded Iraq. You show a keen grasp of history.

Johnny23

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2016, 10:35:42 AM »

The Twin Towers would still be standing if only Bush had not invaded Iraq. You show a keen grasp of history.

Because it was all those Iraqis who brought the towers done. Well done.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 10:35:58 AM by Johnny23 »

Poison

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2016, 10:47:29 AM »

And after several years, we finally caught Saddam. The man who had nothing to do with 9/11.
We did, however, locate and kill the man who did. Remind me, who was our Secretary of State during that time?

Johnny23

« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2016, 10:55:06 AM »

And after several years, we finally caught Saddam. The man who had nothing to do with 9/11.
We did, however, locate and kill the man who did. Remind me, who was our Secretary of State during that time?

The Trump supporters don't want to hear it. Hillary just happened to be in the right place at the right time they will tell you.

Foad

« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2016, 11:06:18 AM »

Try and follow along. You said

"blame Bush for all this terrorism  ... If he never invaded Iraq .... we wouldn't be having all of these problems with terrorists in this country today"

Whereas Islamofascists have been targeting the US (and elsewhere) since at least the Reagan administration: the embassy bombing in 1983, the Beirut barracks bombing in 1983, the embassy bombings in Kuwait in 1983, the uss cole bombing in 84, the twin tower attack in 93, the twin tower attack in 2001. All of which occurred before the invasion of Iraq, about which I said nothing except that you misunderstand its place in history.

« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2016, 11:29:16 AM »
This site was my safe place to get away from all of this...

Johnny23

« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2016, 01:23:36 PM »

Try and follow along. You said

"blame Bush for all this terrorism  ... If he never invaded Iraq .... we wouldn't be having all of these problems with terrorists in this country today"

Whereas Islamofascists have been targeting the US (and elsewhere) since at least the Reagan administration: the embassy bombing in 1983, the Beirut barracks bombing in 1983, the embassy bombings in Kuwait in 1983, the uss cole bombing in 84, the twin tower attack in 93, the twin tower attack in 2001. All of which occurred before the invasion of Iraq, about which I said nothing except that you misunderstand its place in history.

I'm well aware of what I said. Sure they had been targeting US targets ABROAD almost exclusively prior to 2001. Also the USS Cole attack was in 2000, not in 1984 as you said. Sounds like the only one misunderstanding history is you.

Furthermore now there's hundreds, if not thousands, of Islamic terrorists in the US. There are sleeper cells all over this country. Like I said, thank Bush and his cronies for lighting that fuse which will not burn out anytime soon.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 01:24:50 PM by Johnny23 »

Poison

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2016, 01:31:47 PM »
Actual Trump Tweet: Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!

A President? He's a narsisistic, emotionally disturbed little kid. I'll take the nasty woman who when she should be in the hospital on an IV, works 15-18 hour days. Nasty. That's what that is. What the hell has Trump ever done for anyone but himself? Where are the people that we respect who know him and why don't they tell us about all of the wonderful things that he's done in his life?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 01:37:44 PM by Poison »

Marillac

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2016, 01:42:10 PM »
Actual Trump Tweet: Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!

A President? He's a narsisistic, emotionally disturbed little kid. I'll take the nasty woman who when she should be in the hospital on an IV, works 15-18 hour days. Nasty. That's what that is. What the hell has Trump ever done for anyone but himself? Where are the people that we respect who know him and why don't they tell us about all of the wonderful things that he's done in his life?

He is a narcissist but Hillary is a sociopath and a subhuman. Pick your poison, Poison.

Johnny23

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2016, 01:42:23 PM »

He's trash, pure and simple. The Youtube, internet generation going all the way to the highest position in the country and the world if he gets elected. Hillary may be sneaky but she sure as hell does not conduct herself like a petulant, spoiled rich brat like he does.

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2016, 01:57:12 PM »

He's trash, pure and simple. The Youtube, internet generation going all the way to the highest position in the country and the world if he gets elected. Hillary may be sneaky but she sure as hell does not conduct herself like a petulant, spoiled rich brat like he does.

So you vote for a corrupt government because Trump hurt your precious feelings and you think he is a brat? Makes sense.

Johnny23

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2016, 01:59:38 PM »

So you vote for a corrupt government because Trump hurt your precious feelings and you think he is a brat? Makes sense.

Way to deflect. Not only is he a brat, he's clearly corrupt too and yet you support that?

« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2016, 02:01:12 PM »

Way to deflect. Not only is he a brat, he's clearly corrupt too and yet you support that?

Corrupt how?

Foad

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2016, 02:01:53 PM »
Like I said, thank Bush and his cronies for lighting that fuse which will not burn out anytime soon.

You can repeat yourself as many times as you like and no doubt you will. The fact is that Islamofascists have been attacking US interests for at least 50 years because the US supports Israel, to the destruction of which Islamofacists are sworn. It has nothing to do with George Bush and everything to do with antisemitism. And terrorist attacks have been occurring in the US since at least 1968, when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated by a Palestinian on the eve of the anniversary of the Six Day War. These attacks culminated with the murder of 3000 people in NYC long before George Bush invaded Iraq. The idea that he created jihad is laughable.

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2016, 02:11:48 PM »

This is why I am going to vote for Shillary. Because she single handedly willed the hunt and destruction of Usama. Without Her, he would still be pacing on that balcony in Abottabad.

Johnny23

« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2016, 02:14:43 PM »

Corrupt how?

Wow. Talk about seriously uninformed. There's not enough characters on this site to list all his corrupt shenanigans. You serious pal?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:15:02 PM by Johnny23 »

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2016, 02:15:42 PM »

Corrupt how?

Wow. Talk about seriously uninformed. There's not enough characters on this site to list all his corrupt shenanigans. You serious pal?

Ok guess I should take your word for it