St. John's comments on Executive Order on Immigration

• 279 replies

Poison

Re: St. John's comments on Executive Order on Immigration
« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2017, 04:43:10 PM »
There are so many straw men being tortured in this thread that all over America scarecrows are dying.

Who is softer than Trump? Seriously, name any human? He's the biggest wimp on the planet.

goredmen

« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2017, 05:17:47 PM »
Maybe we should make laws that treat all terrorists the way we treat the dark skinned ones? I'm fine with not allowing anyone from ISIS into our country, ever. I saw the 60 minutes on them that really lets you into their lives and shows you how they do things, and I still don't like them. They can't live here. We agree, yes? And with that, our new agreement to not let terrorists live in our country, its high time we gather up our white terrorists as well, and remove them. We have the KKK, the Arian nation, this Richard Spencer nut, and they're rights are protected only because they're white.

The KKK has rights because they're US citizens entitled to the full protections of the US Constitution. The constitution doesn't apply to Syrians.

And to be clear, I'm not so much opposed to tightening our borders, as long as we are equally careful and objective in judging people from anywhere in the world should they want to live here. Stopping immigration from just 7 countries is showing your hand.

There are one and half billion muslims in the world. Nine of the ten countries with the largest Muslim population comprising one billion Muslims - Indonesia, India, Pockiston, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Egypt, Turkey, Algeria, and Morocco - are not on the list. The only country in the top ten that is on the list is Iran, you know, the death to Satan country where they were handing out candy and dancing in the streets on 9-11.  If Trump was trying to stop Muslims qua Muslims from entering the country he certainly chose an odd way to go about it.

The constitution. Hysterical.

Yes, nice to have a President that believes in it after the last 8 years, right

Yeah I love the section in the Constitution about censoring the media and other agencies.

Name a couple of instances of censorship that have taken place in the last ten days. I'll wait.

No reason to believe that Trump will not censor journalists because he said he would.

I don't think you know what the word censor means

Foad

« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2017, 05:28:29 PM »
Maybe we should make laws that treat all terrorists the way we treat the dark skinned ones? I'm fine with not allowing anyone from ISIS into our country, ever. I saw the 60 minutes on them that really lets you into their lives and shows you how they do things, and I still don't like them. They can't live here. We agree, yes? And with that, our new agreement to not let terrorists live in our country, its high time we gather up our white terrorists as well, and remove them. We have the KKK, the Arian nation, this Richard Spencer nut, and they're rights are protected only because they're white.

The KKK has rights because they're US citizens entitled to the full protections of the US Constitution. The constitution doesn't apply to Syrians.

And to be clear, I'm not so much opposed to tightening our borders, as long as we are equally careful and objective in judging people from anywhere in the world should they want to live here. Stopping immigration from just 7 countries is showing your hand.

There are one and half billion muslims in the world. Nine of the ten countries with the largest Muslim population comprising one billion Muslims - Indonesia, India, Pockiston, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Egypt, Turkey, Algeria, and Morocco - are not on the list. The only country in the top ten that is on the list is Iran, you know, the death to Satan country where they were handing out candy and dancing in the streets on 9-11.  If Trump was trying to stop Muslims qua Muslims from entering the country he certainly chose an odd way to go about it.

Yeah I love the section in the Constitution about censoring the media and other agencies.
it's right next to the part where corporations are people and the constitution only applies to citizens

Do you think people in Syrian citizens living in Syria have rights under the US constitution? Because I'm pretty sure they don't.
loaded question, fetuses are not people

Non sequitur of the year and its only February.

Foad

« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2017, 05:32:12 PM »
What do you think, if any, is the responsibility of the American government in terms of cleaning a mess that they've made? We kill thousands of people because of a WMD threat, and it turns out that we're wrong. Is an oops gonna cut it?

We've gone from relying on some in Iraq to risk their lives helping us fight a war that had no business starting to now telling all of them you're dead to me.

Jugears and Clinton certainly made a mess of Syria, I'll give you that.

We're only telling them that they're dead to us for three months. Then after that they come back to life. Reanimation seems like a pretty sweet deal.

Foad

« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2017, 05:33:06 PM »
There are so many straw men being tortured in this thread that all over America scarecrows are dying.

Who is softer than Trump? Seriously, name any human? He's the biggest wimp on the planet.

Nurideen Lindsey. He's a sissy.

« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2017, 06:36:04 PM »
Didn't someone refer to Sima as a sissy? Who is softer, Sima or Trump?

Poison

« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2017, 07:02:37 PM »
Didn't someone refer to Sima as a sissy? Who is softer, Sima or Trump?

Sima would beat Trump into a coma.

Poison

« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2017, 07:04:02 PM »

Nurideen Lindsey. He's a sissy.

Fair enough. Both of them lose their shit with the slightest bit of criticism. Men they are not.

Poison

« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2017, 07:06:17 PM »

Name a couple of instances of censorship that have taken place in the last ten days. I'll wait.

No reason to believe that Trump will not censor journalists because he said he would.

Yes, I wish I had the vocabulary of a Republican. Like the literary wordsmiths in our new special needs cabinet.

« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2017, 07:39:11 PM »

it's right next to the part where corporations are people and the constitution only applies to citizens

Do you think people in Syrian citizens living in Syria have rights under the US constitution? Because I'm pretty sure they don't.
loaded question, fetuses are not people

Non sequitur of the year and its only February.
That's what I thought too

goredmen

« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2017, 08:37:58 PM »

Yes, I wish I had the vocabulary of a Republican. Like the literary wordsmiths in our new special needs cabinet.

Well, none of them said they are going censor any journalists, but those lunatics at Cal burn their own campus to the ground and assault people because somebody they disagree with was going to give a speech and hurt them with words. Talk about Trump being soft...

Poison

« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2017, 09:27:45 PM »

Well, none of them said they are going censor any journalists, but those lunatics at Cal burn their own campus to the ground and assault people because somebody they disagree with was going to give a speech and hurt them with words. Talk about Trump being soft...

Bannon said it. Happy with that Nazi, or do you realize what he is, and what he wants to do? 

This Republican Party has no place at Universities. I don't agree with any violent protest, but if they show up where they are not welcome, you can't be surprised by the reaction, which still didn't kill anyone. But hey, it's been two weeks. Give the resistance some time to get organized before they make their move to take our country back from this disease of a cabinet.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 09:33:48 PM by Poison »

goredmen

« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2017, 09:49:02 PM »

Bannon said it. Happy with that Nazi, or do you realize what he is, and what he wants to do? 

This Republican Party has no place at Universities. I don't agree with any violent protest, but if they show up where they are not welcome, you can't be surprised by the reaction, which still didn't kill anyone. But hey, it's been two weeks. Give the resistance some time to get organized before they make their move to take our country back from this disease of a cabinet.

"This Republican Party has no place at Universities". So instead of discussing ideas like adults, just keep all Republicans off of college campuses. So what you're saying is to censor them and take away their free speech after saying that's what Trump wants to do to the left. You said that since Republicans were assaulted but not killed it's ok and to be expected. But Trump is the fascist? And then it sounds like you are advocating for a violent overthrow of the current government. Interesting.

The people already took back the government on November 8th. If the election was held again today, Trump would win again.

Poison

« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2017, 09:57:51 PM »

"This Republican Party has no place at Universities". So instead of discussing ideas like adults, just keep all Republicans off of college campuses. So what you're saying is to censor them and take away their free speech after saying that's what Trump wants to do to the left. You said that since Republicans were assaulted but not killed it's ok and to be expected. But Trump is the fascist? And then it sounds like you are advocating for a violent overthrow of the current government. Interesting.

The people already took back the government on November 8th. If the election was held again today, Trump would win again.

Right, adult like Donald Trump. Give me a break. He'll get what he deserves.

« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2017, 10:02:02 PM »
They say if we live in fear the terrorists have won. I say if you engage Poison, Poison has won.

goredmen

« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2017, 10:03:05 PM »

Right, adult like Donald Trump. Give me a break. He'll get what he deserves.

Glad you didn't deny that you are the real fascist in this situation. That's a start at least

goredmen

« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2017, 10:03:30 PM »
They say if we live in fear the terrorists have won. I say if you engage Poison, Poison has won.

More like exposing in this case

« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2017, 10:11:48 PM »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-gag-us-government-scientists-environment-stop-speaking-public-tweeting-twitter-climate-a7544971.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politics/trump-national-park-service-tweets/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 10:19:29 PM by redstorm212 »

« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2017, 10:22:38 PM »
In the side article about the Muslim woman confronting the speaker at Cal Berkley-maybe she feels that way but you know non Muslim women in this country and in most other countries would not accept that kind of treatment treatment.

Poison

« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2017, 10:26:06 PM »

Poison always wins, but I'd prefer some real competition.