Isaac Kante, PF, PSA Academy, Ct. - GEORGIA

• 130 replies
Re: Isaac Kante, PF, PSA Academy, Ct.
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2017, 06:44:00 PM »
Zach Braziller‏Verified account @NYPost_Brazille

Isaac Kante moving up official to St John's to tomorrow and Tuesday per source #sjubb

He'll wait until May 2 to make it official but this one goes our way boys.

Then they will stay with Cheatham til he decides..

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2017, 06:48:51 PM »
Excellent news.

ras

« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2017, 07:25:41 PM »
Zach Braziller‏Verified account @NYPost_Brazille

Isaac Kante moving up official to St John's to tomorrow and Tuesday per source #sjubb

He'll wait until May 2 to make it official but this one goes our way boys.

Then they will stay with Cheatham til he decides..
It's funny I posted on Redmen.com. Give me Kante, Cheatham and Mike Rice and I will be satisfied. Hopefully I will end up satisfied. Not ideal, but good enough.

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2017, 09:40:16 PM »
BTW-Moving his trip to tomorrow allows the staff to be on the road next weekend. 

« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2017, 02:19:01 PM »
Is the visit going on right now?

paultzman

« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2017, 07:39:16 PM »
No scoop, but
Isaac Kante visit to St John's went very well. He's close with Shamorie Ponds. Decision next Tuesday #sjubb
Zach B

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2017, 05:20:50 PM »
$EC strikes again?

wpc77

« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2017, 05:38:17 PM »
Looks like it won't go our way boys.  Onto plan C.  Or D.  Maybe F?

« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2017, 05:51:39 PM »
Totally shocked if true.  Had not heard anything different recently.

wpc77

« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2017, 05:53:22 PM »
Fordham - agree.  To put it mildly, this blows

« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2017, 06:28:06 PM »
What's the rumor?

MCNPA

« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2017, 06:36:54 PM »
And now we are scrambling...  not happy with this offseason thus far.

« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2017, 06:45:35 PM »
It's getting Lavin early!  :(

« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2017, 06:52:05 PM »
What's the rumor?

The rumor is we've been eliminated from contention and he's probably headed to play for Georgia.  IMO, it also looks like we're somewhat losing recruiting momentum.  I'm not saying this due to potentially losing out on Kante.  It's also not being able to bring in a decent or competent big this offseason.  I know the staff has tried, but unfortunately they've been rebuffed. 

This is why we need to bring in Rice or someone with similar capabilities ASAP, as well, as we need to be an NCAA Tournament team (or, advance deeply into the NIT, if that is where we end up), in order to gain back the momentum.  Not to mention, it's also imperative that our 2018 haul is an impressive list of kids.  Outside of those things taking place, then...  well, you get the picture.

« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2017, 07:30:46 PM »
What's the rumor?

The rumor is we've been eliminated from contention and he's probably headed to play for Georgia.  IMO, it also looks like we're somewhat losing recruiting momentum.  I'm not saying this due to potentially losing out on Kante.  It's also not being able to bring in a decent or competent big this offseason.  I know the staff has tried, but unfortunately they've been rebuffed. 

This is why we need to bring in Rice or someone with similar capabilities ASAP, as well, as we need to be an NCAA Tournament team (or, advance deeply into the NIT, if that is where we end up), in order to gain back the momentum.  Not to mention, it's also imperative that our 2018 haul is an impressive list of kids.  Outside of those things taking place, then...  well, you get the picture.
+ONE MILLION

Foad

« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2017, 07:43:15 PM »
Addition by subtraction

« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2017, 07:54:23 PM »
Addition by subtraction
Your tombstone?  ;) :)

Mike

« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2017, 08:06:30 PM »
What's the rumor?

+ONE MILLION

We need another recruiter big time. Matt can't be the front person all over. Also, I haven't seen this asked or talked about but did coach really need to have hip surgery during this time?

« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2017, 08:51:59 PM »
Not sure if we should be upset that we lost out on a 2 star recruit or the fact that we were counting on a 2 star recruit

Foad

« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2017, 08:59:33 PM »
Addition by subtraction
Your tombstone?  ;) :)

Currently my last will and T orders Missus Fun to cremate my remains and flush them down the toilet, but she says she will not do so. Women, ammirite? In which case if my remains are interred I'm torn between

Wish You Were Here

and

Are We There Yet .