Game 7: UCF

• 274 replies

cjfish

Re: Game 7: UCF
« Reply #260 on: November 28, 2017, 08:23:43 PM »
cnt believe a rear of a donkey was censored....Ive watched my language so long.  Besides, it was a rear of a donkey used in a positive, complimentary way.....Hey man, what a beautiful a rear of a donkey......as opposed to "did you see that MFer, what an a rear of a donkey"

cjfish

« Reply #261 on: November 28, 2017, 08:24:51 PM »
Really??

Foad

« Reply #262 on: November 28, 2017, 08:46:18 PM »
Wow. That guy is out of his mind! Makes foady seem sane!

And makes you seem smart!
Yesterday I was having a few beers with my friends from work. We were talking sports. St. John’s came up when they caught me looking at the site. They knew I was a big fan, but they were kind of shocked to know I spent so much time on Johnny jungle . They thoughts that was funny .
We discussed Chris Mullin and the current situation with team. I gave my feelings. I also told them that most fans are very loyal to Mullin and showed them where foady called me a name for saying something bad about our coach. They thought that was hysterical.
So I explained the foad to them. 60 year old loser who spends everyday in a basement calling people names on the internet. When I explained that his handle means -fxck off and die and decorates his profile with Charles manson pictures . They were snorting beer they were laughing so hard. What a bad ass!
Foady- I told them how cool you are also. Changing lavin’s Wikipedia page and all. They may be rube’s but they think you are great!

Sounds like a rollicking night out, sorry to've missed it. I can't imagine having drunk enough beer to find you an interesting topic of conversation, but then I'm not much of a drinker.

Tha Kid

« Reply #263 on: November 29, 2017, 09:41:47 AM »
(5) I'm not exactly sure why you want to argue this. It's one thing to excuse losing when you have six new freshmen and a new JUCO transfer like we had in the 2011 class. It's another to make that excuse when more than half your roster is composed of upperclassmen and you have one one frshman that plays slot minutes.

In the first place, we're not losing, so I'm not making excuses. To the contrary we're 6-1, and you're explaining why we should be winning better, or more or something, I'm not even sure. In the second place this is in fact a young team, I don't care how you parse Missouri's roster: the two best players are five games into their sophomore years, Justin Simon and Marvin Clark are first year players who've played 10 games between them in two years. Ahmed is a senior in name only. There's all of two players who have been in the program for more than two years and one of them is Alibewithz and he stinks and the other one's been playing basketball for five years. Have a sandwich for god sake, you're hallucinating.

You jumped in on the side of that lunatic (my best guess is he's the medium t-shirt kid) 

I'm confident in saying it's not him (he's on here, though).  I believe it's "Old Red" from the Big East Board days.

No way

Too many similarities.

I'm with ya Dink.  It's def old red reincarnated. 
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #264 on: November 29, 2017, 10:27:34 AM »
(5) I'm not exactly sure why you want to argue this. It's one thing to excuse losing when you have six new freshmen and a new JUCO transfer like we had in the 2011 class. It's another to make that excuse when more than half your roster is composed of upperclassmen and you have one one frshman that plays slot minutes.

In the first place, we're not losing, so I'm not making excuses. To the contrary we're 6-1, and you're explaining why we should be winning better, or more or something, I'm not even sure. In the second place this is in fact a young team, I don't care how you parse Missouri's roster: the two best players are five games into their sophomore years, Justin Simon and Marvin Clark are first year players who've played 10 games between them in two years. Ahmed is a senior in name only. There's all of two players who have been in the program for more than two years and one of them is Alibewithz and he stinks and the other one's been playing basketball for five years. Have a sandwich for god sake, you're hallucinating.

You jumped in on the side of that lunatic (my best guess is he's the medium t-shirt kid) 

I'm confident in saying it's not him (he's on here, though).  I believe it's "Old Red" from the Big East Board days.

No way

Too many similarities.

Need Maven, Hit and who was Scotch's tag team partner? Southern Johnny? Back

« Reply #265 on: November 29, 2017, 12:13:49 PM »

No way

Too many similarities.

The good ole days!

« Reply #266 on: November 29, 2017, 12:47:55 PM »

No way

Too many similarities.

What about Realfan?

Tha Kid

« Reply #267 on: November 30, 2017, 11:30:21 PM »

No way

Too many similarities.

Yeah it was southern Johnny right?   Let's add die hard Johnny in there too for good measure.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #268 on: December 01, 2017, 03:09:25 PM »
Was Southern Johnny the one we called Dukie back in the day. If not who was that?  (and it was before Tha Kid's time).

ras

« Reply #269 on: December 02, 2017, 11:28:31 AM »
UCF lost to Missouri by 3 . They are descent.

TONYD3

« Reply #270 on: December 02, 2017, 11:48:09 AM »
UCF lost to Missouri by 3 . They are descent.
I saw the first half. Their defense was good and they were hitting shots. Didn’t look like the team that lost to West Virginia.

MCNPA

« Reply #271 on: December 03, 2017, 04:16:59 PM »
BTW UCF just beat #24 Alabama AT Bama. 

goredmen

« Reply #272 on: December 03, 2017, 04:18:14 PM »
BTW UCF just beat #24 Alabama AT Bama. 

Yep, good for the SJU RPI

« Reply #273 on: December 03, 2017, 04:42:50 PM »
People will still think it's not a good win vs UCF :).....now let's hope when they are healthy they can make a run in the  AAC

Poison

« Reply #274 on: December 03, 2017, 05:18:06 PM »
People will still think it's not a good win vs UCF :).....now let's hope when they are healthy they can make a run in the  AAC

We played very good defense to hold them to under 50 points. But so did they. Neither team could score that day. People are making too big of a deal about a single game’s offense.