Former Johnny Walk On Arrested as Tampa Serial Murder Suspect

• 32 replies
Re: Former Johnny Walk On Arrested as Tampa Serial Murder Suspect
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2017, 09:48:50 AM »
Keita almost killed the program. Put him in the lineup

Lol, and Ingram’s cell phone saved it.
I can't believe some St John's players actually liked pussy.  Outrageous!

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2017, 09:51:26 AM »
The kid was a walk on who never played 6 years ago...I get most of this is a joke but these headlines make it sound like SJU was harboring a known fugitive...

I actually got into a little with Zach B on Twitter yesterday over this...   he tweeted a story that man arrested for murder played for SJU...    then a few hours later he retweets the story with an ICYMI headline...

Guy is just looking for an attention grab...  and a SJU fan actually defended him...   it's definitely news but it is NOT St. John's news. .   

Ted Kaczynski went to Harvard, somehow I don't think we hold Harvard responsible for his crimes as the Unabomber do we?

I honestly don't understand, other than the odd coincidence, why this is a story...

+1

Foad

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2017, 09:55:13 AM »
Ted Kaczynski went to Harvard, somehow I don't think we hold Harvard responsible for his crimes as the Unabomber do we?

I honestly don't understand, other than the odd coincidence, why this is a story...

Do you think Harvard deserves credit when their graduates do great things? If so, why don't they deserve criticism when the opposite happens?

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2017, 10:36:38 AM »

Yes we should. He was part of some behavioral and brain experiments while at Harvard and felt horribly mistreated while at Harvard.

Marillac

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2017, 11:23:56 AM »

His methods were extreme, but his problems with technology were on point.

pmg911

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2017, 12:40:12 PM »

Well Zach obviously didn't have much else to talk about and is just looking to get people to pay attention to something.

This guy actually worked for Mets too but that wasn't mentioned in ZB's tweets...

goredmen

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2017, 01:07:25 PM »

Well Zach obviously didn't have much else to talk about and is just looking to get people to pay attention to something.

This guy actually worked for Mets too but that wasn't mentioned in ZB's tweets...

Zach is a clickbait writing POS and always has been. He doesn't care about actual facts. But I guess that is the current state of "journalism"

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2017, 08:09:34 PM »
C- Jayson Williams
F-
F-
G- Rysheed
G- Trai

Rysheed didn’t kill anyone, or even shoot anyone. He made a horrible mistake, but I don’t put him in the same category.

Everyone I mentioned has a common word of murder.  Attempted or otherwise.

Sharif didn't attempt to kill anyone.
Neither did Grady Reynolds.

Grady didn’t kill anyone but Grady attended school while I did. According to one of my best friends who attended as well, he assaulted some female pretty badly in the hallway. I heard he basically grabbed her by her throat and lifted her up in the air. So while he didn’t kill anyone, he’s still a low life in my eyes.

Moose

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2017, 09:09:54 PM »
C- Jayson Williams
F-
F-
G- Rysheed
G- Trai

Rysheed didn’t kill anyone, or even shoot anyone. He made a horrible mistake, but I don’t put him in the same category.

Everyone I mentioned has a common word of murder.  Attempted or otherwise.

Sharif didn't attempt to kill anyone.
Neither did Grady Reynolds.

Grady didn’t kill anyone but Grady attended school while I did. According to one of my best friends who attended as well, he assaulted some female pretty badly in the hallway. I heard he basically grabbed her by her throat and lifted her up in the air. So while he didn’t kill anyone, he’s still a low life in my eyes.

I was there at that time too. And memory goes as you get older but there was a lot of talk about her being an attention grabber. She had plenty of issues and question marks also I recall. Not sure how it ended to be honest but I think it ended up being dropped. Granted he was expelled later during the Pitt incident
Remember who broke the Slice news

Foad

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2017, 08:33:03 AM »
I was there at that time too. And memory goes as you get older but there was a lot of talk about her being an attention grabber. She had plenty of issues and question marks also I recall. Not sure how it ended to be honest but I think it ended up being dropped. Granted he was expelled later during the Pitt incident

Assault charges were adjourned in contemplation of dismissal in exchange for Reynolds taking anger management classes and doing community service. That's essentially a guilty plea.

<found the press release>

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

D.A. BROWN: ST. JOHN'S UNIVERSITY BASKETBALL PLAYER ORDERED TO PERFORM COMMUNITY SERVICE AND RECEIVE ANGER MANAGEMENT COUNSELING IN DISPOSITION OF CASE INVOLVING PHYSICAL ATTACK ON FEMALE STUDENT

Queens District Attorney Richard A. Brown today announced that a St. John’s University basketball player has been ordered to perform community service and receive anger management counseling in the disposition of a case that involved a physical attack on a female student in an on-campus residence.

District Attorney Brown said, “The defendant, a first offender, has been held accountable for his conduct and has accepted responsibility for his violent behavior. The court has imposed an appropriate sanction that includes an order of protection for the victim and anger management training and community service for the defendant that will reinforce to him the importance of controlling his emotions.”

District Attorney Brown identified the defendant as Grady Reynolds, 22, of 216 Bland Avenue in Abbeville, Alabama, a member of the University’s basketball team who resides at the Hollis Hall dormitory at 80-00 Utopia Parkway on the university’s campus.

Queens Criminal Court Judge Pauline A. Mullings earlier today adjourned the case in contemplation of dismissal. Under the terms of the disposition, the charge of misdemeanor assault will be automatically dismissed in six months if the defendant is not arrested again within that time period.

Judge Mullings ordered the defendant to attend a five-week anger management program and to also perform five days of community service for the New York City Parks Department in which he must work seven hours each day.

District Attorney Brown said that the victim and her family were consulted about the disposition and expressed support for the outcome.

According to the criminal charges, on November 17, 2002 about 2 a.m. inside Hollis Hall the defendant grabbed the complainant, Rachel Seager, 20, lifted her off the floor, pushed her into a wall twice, causing her head to hit the wall, and then threw her to the floor, causing her to sustain injuries to her leg and knee.

Assistant District Attorney Robert J. Hanophy, Jr., Deputy Chief, of the District Attorney's Criminal Court Bureau prosecuted the case under the supervision of Assistant District Attorney Joan I. Ritter, Bureau Chief, and the overall supervision of Executive Assistant District Attorney for Trials James C. Quinn.

http://queensda.org/Press%20Releases/2003%20Press%20Release/07-July/07-30-2003b.htm
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:35:06 AM by Foad »

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2017, 03:06:59 PM »
As I recall she was a member of the swim team and regardless of if she was annoying him or stalking him or any of the other unconfirmed rumors of the time, you simply do not put your hands on a woman (or really even a man) for any purpose be it an act of violence or sexual nature.