Great NY Times article on Chris Mullin & St. john's

• 8 replies

pmg911

Great NY Times article on Chris Mullin & St. john's
« on: March 06, 2018, 01:05:13 PM »
While it pains we to write anything GREAT in association with the NY Times, this was great article on Chris Mullin

It has largely been a pinch-me basketball life, much of it spent in the practice gym, an Irish kid from Brooklyn obsessed with straight shooting. Chris Mullin, 54, is still there, taking aim now with blunt talk....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/06/sports/ncaabasketball/big-east-st-johns-mullin.html

Re: Great NY Times article on Chris Mullin & St. john's
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 06:44:36 PM »
Nicely done....

Poison

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 07:02:20 PM »
While it pains we to write anything GREAT in association with the NY Times, this was great article on Chris Mullin

It has largely been a pinch-me basketball life, much of it spent in the practice gym, an Irish kid from Brooklyn obsessed with straight shooting. Chris Mullin, 54, is still there, taking aim now with blunt talk....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/06/sports/ncaabasketball/big-east-st-johns-mullin.html

Wait till you see the piece Alex Jones did on Mullin.

pmg911

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 06:55:39 AM »

Joking or not, how can you even mention the guy that said Sandy Hook shooting was faked....

Poison

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 10:00:54 AM »

Joking or not, how can you even mention the guy that said Sandy Hook shooting was faked....

If you don’t care for the most respected publication in our country, read the news that sounds better. You’re a Trump supporter. Jones is your guy now.

goredmen

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 11:54:38 AM »

If you don’t care for the most respected publication in our country, read the news that sounds better. You’re a Trump supporter. Jones is your guy now.

You're a democrat, Farrakhan is your guy now

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 12:07:40 PM »
I read the Alex Jones  story on Chris Mullin. I had no ideal that Mullin was the person that figured out that the government was  putting chemicals in the water to make frogs gay, and at the same time foiled a plot to stop the Illuminati, ISIS, and Cobra from joining forces to take over the world. Interesting stuff, but I wished the article focused more on the BET and SJU’s chances.
Cougar O' Malley

Poison

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2018, 01:01:54 PM »

Fair enough.

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018, 11:10:37 PM »

Fair enough.

Forgive me.  Please explain to me why not supporting the dominant political party automatically makes me 100% inline with anyones views?