Depaul prediction thread

• 226 replies
Re: Depaul prediction thread
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2018, 11:02:08 PM »
I'd give my right testicle for one more year of Ponds with decent players around him

It’s not the players around him. It’s the players not around him.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2018, 11:02:15 PM »
Damn!  Hit your freebies!

« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2018, 11:02:49 PM »
Foul DePaul!  Do not allow 'em to get off a 3-point shot!

« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2018, 11:04:31 PM »
Whew!  Just hit one of these freebies.

Dan

« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2018, 11:04:39 PM »
can't even get on clark, if not for him and ponds depaul blows them out again

« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2018, 11:04:49 PM »
Hit one and head to the hotel!
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

TONYD3

« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2018, 11:06:37 PM »
I'd give my right testicle for one more year of Ponds with decent players around him

It’s not the players around him. It’s the players not around him.
Agree. Imagine if we had a PG and another foward . That team could win the big east. Those guys would just have to be ok

goredmen

« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2018, 11:07:47 PM »
well I'm happy about the win.... but man that 3 at the buzzer by DePaul really hurt. ugghhh

« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2018, 11:08:32 PM »
well I'm happy about the win.... but man that 3 at the buzzer by DePaul really hurt. ugghhh

For the betting folks, huh?  LOL 

Dan

« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2018, 11:08:33 PM »
Ponds and Clark won this game, nice work

« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2018, 11:10:43 PM »
Ponds and Clark won this game, nice work

No doubt!  Keep the train rollin'!

goredmen

« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2018, 11:10:53 PM »

For the betting folks, huh?  LOL 

Woof. Just once I want to be on the right side of one of those

Marillac

« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2018, 11:11:54 PM »
Ponds was insane. Clark was great. Everyone else was crap but we got the win playing poorly.

Foad

« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2018, 11:25:11 PM »
Ahmed has been bad. Trimble is useless.

Aww. They won, are you sad?

Marillac

« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2018, 11:29:26 PM »
Does anyone know who that kid wearing #2 for us that hit 4-8 from three? WASJU insists that Ponds can't shoot so it couldn't be him.

Are any of you willing to say Ponds is as good as Hatten yet or so we have to keep this charade going?

« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2018, 11:59:41 PM »
Ponds is a straight up killer man. Made the plays when it was time to win the game. Love it.

Poison

« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2018, 12:11:14 AM »

You need to call your sponsor now.

Poison

« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2018, 12:12:38 AM »
Does anyone know who that kid wearing #2 for us that hit 4-8 from three? WASJU insists that Ponds can't shoot so it couldn't be him.

Are any of you willing to say Ponds is as good as Hatten yet or so we have to keep this charade going?

Hatten has said that Ponds is as good as Hatten.

« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2018, 12:19:18 AM »
Ponds is a straight up killer man. Made the plays when it was time to win the game. Love it.
I'm a bit confused, are you crediting Ponds or Love it? Haven't seen game yet but when a battle for last place falls on Valentine's Day I have no problem with the wife prevailing. Reading box score and posts looks like we got killed on the boards by like 20. Would think if guys like Owens and especially Ahmed who was 1-7 are having off games offensively they would try to contribute in other ways and become an animal on the boards. Hope Ponds can keep up his stellar play as he has been the biggest difference in our losing streak turning into a winning streak. Seem to recall he tweeted don't worry St. John's fans I got this, well he has really lived up to his word.

Marillac

« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2018, 12:24:14 AM »
I'm a bit confused, are you crediting Ponds or Love it? Haven't seen game yet but when a battle for last place falls on Valentine's Day I have no problem with the wife prevailing. Reading box score and posts looks like we got killed on the boards by like 20. Would think if guys like Owens and especially Ahmed who was 1-7 are having off games offensively they would try to contribute in other ways and become an animal on the boards. Hope Ponds can keep up his stellar play as he has been the biggest difference in our losing streak turning into a winning streak. Seem to recall he tweeted don't worry St. John's fans I got this, well he has really lived up to his word.

Owens, Simon, and Ahmed were crap. Ponds still won us the game. Clark made some big shots but they were all setup beautifully by Ponds. This was as close to a one-man win as you can get in basketball.
His hands are unreal. Anytime you see someone making something happen on a loose ball when the camera doesn't even know where to focus, it's always Ponds. He was going yo and snagging rebounds in traffic too. Goddamn this kid is special.