Nova Game

• 176 replies

hnk

Nova Game
« on: February 05, 2018, 10:54:51 AM »
Spellman is a beast...rebounds....hits the three especially from the corner...hits his foul shots.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 10:55:09 AM by hnk »

Re: Nova Game
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 10:57:51 AM »
Donte kills St Johns, Simon has to keep a hand in his face.

TONYD3

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 11:13:13 AM »
The next 2 games we need to guard the 3 point line.

paultzman

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 11:15:43 AM »
Too many weapons, tough at home > 15 point loss, but a win v Marquette Saturday

Marillac

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 03:17:49 PM »
I'm expecting a beatdown.

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 03:21:12 PM »

Thank God. Not sure if some of the St Johns fans here could handle another top 5 win. There would be a battle royal. Winner gets anal

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 03:31:23 PM »

Thank God. Not sure if some of the St Johns fans here could handle another top 5 win. There would be a battle royal. Winner gets anal
According to JJ , we have to determine the kenpom ranking of anal vs strapon

Marillac

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 03:39:34 PM »

Can you guys stop with these words before we get targeted by bots again? Way too descriptive.

TONYD3

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 03:41:48 PM »

Can you guys stop with these words before we get targeted by bots again? Way too descriptive.
Is that accurate? That is why we were attacked?

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 04:48:37 PM »

Ha!  Y'all are wild.

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 05:16:32 PM »

After watching the body shots debacle you guys had a the BEB get together I would list you Marillac and Carmine as the favorites. Tha Kid was involved too I believe. Who was the poster that tried to molest poor Dave? That was a wild scene.

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2018, 05:58:47 PM »
Yes he does. And hard to focus on him when you have to worry about one of the top point guards in the country and likely first rounder plus two other guys who may be lottery picks at some point

Donte kills St Johns, Simon has to keep a hand in his face.

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2018, 07:37:20 PM »

After watching the body shots debacle you guys had a the BEB get together I would list you Marillac and Carmine as the favorites. Tha Kid was involved too I believe. Who was the poster that tried to molest poor Dave? That was a wild scene.

Beast of the East?

redslope

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2018, 07:42:50 PM »
Nova clearly deserves the respect and the #1 ranking but I wonder when the lose of Booth will be fit--they are short handed like us,  We have to careful on the switching and leaving an open three.  Let's try to stop Donte for a change

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2018, 12:19:55 AM »
As long as Donte isn't set he won't go crazy, make him move.

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2018, 05:48:28 AM »

Need to keep him off the boards too

Marillac

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 11:52:29 AM »
Nova clearly deserves the respect and the #1 ranking but I wonder when the lose of Booth will be fit--they are short handed like us,  We have to careful on the switching and leaving an open three.  Let's try to stop Donte for a change

It's odd how they can be so good while being so shoethanded. Usually it takes a few games to have a lost player really set in. Guys can rally around a loss and step up in the short term.

redslope

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 01:39:19 PM »

Need to keep him off the boards too
Does Chris follow the game plan of how they defended against Allan of Duke and have Bash stay with him all over the court?

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 02:42:42 PM »
Asking too much for a win this week against Nova on the road.

Hopefully keep it somewhat respectable and again let's see what we can do overall the last month, maybe go 4-3/5-2 over last 7 and get some momentum into next year.

QuanMan

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 02:47:57 PM »
Terrible incoming weather + Eagles parade Thursday should keep the crowd limited. Nova has a $5.20 Super Bowl themed promotion ongoing, they're struggling to sell seats. If Tariq plays the same way against Spellman the way he did Bagley, and the high/low post game is working we'll keep it close again. Have to hope Bash & Shamorie stay hot. There hasn't been one night this year besides Nebraska where we were clicking on all cylinders, we're going to need that same synergy tomorrow night. I agree w Paultz btw, we're going to have fun inside Carnesecca come high noon Saturday.
Section 3
Section 116