collapse

Sponsor

* Welcome

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsor

* Please Register to View and Post

Thanks for visiting Johnny Jungle forums. St. John's 6th Man.

You must register for an account to see community's content. It's FREE.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
2019 Class / Re: Aidan Igiehon, C, Lawrence Academy. LI, NY
« Last post by mjdinkins on Today at 04:41:32 PM »
Per Scout.com.... 

On the recruiting trail schools such as St. John's, Illinois, Syracuse, Xavier, Arizona, Yale, and others remain involved with Igiehon.

"A couple of schools called on June 15 and said Iíd be a perfect fit for them in college because of my versatility and ability to run the floor hard," said Igiehon of his recruitment.

He continued, "I have visited St. Louis and St. Johnís. Also I am hoping to plan visits to Syracuse, Yale, and Arizona as well."

When it comes to his trip to St. John's, Igiehon said, "I saw a coaching staff that cares about their players. They tell me that if I go there the team would be built around me. They want the New York kids to stay home, and sold me on the big picture of the program and how I would fit in, in their front court."

http://www.scout.com/college/basketball/recruiting/story/1788036-igiehon-talks-potential-trips
2018 Class / Re: Luther Muhammed-6-4 PG Hudson Catholic, NJ
« Last post by MCNPA on Today at 12:27:57 PM »
Sounds more and more likely we will land Luther... would be a phenomenal pickup and hearing it could help with other studs even more encouraging.  SJU recruiting looking strong moving forward.
« Last post by Dave on Today at 12:40:50 AM »
Luther will help momentum with Lewis and Antoine
In The Jungle... / Re: "Baldi Bowl"
« Last post by goredmen on Today at 12:04:43 AM »
When do single game tickets usually go on sale? Baldi bringing a crew for the massacre at MSG

Give Iona a little credit. Despite the fact they haven't stayed within single digits of any power conference team since 2014, it's not a lock that SJU will massacre them

Good thing the Big East isn't a Power conference, otherwise I would've took that into consideration

You should watch more college basketball then
« Last post by mjdinkins on June 27, 2017, 11:29:02 PM »
I actually spoke to someone about three weeks ago, who felt strongly about us landing Muhammad. 

Love the avi Paultz. We gained two crystal ball predictions this afternoon from Jerry Meyer and Andrew Slater for those of you that don't know:

http://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Luther-Muhammad-at-Hudson-Catholic-151276/CurrentExpertPredictions

I don't really pay any attention to the 247's "Crystal Ball," but when Meyer and Slater has something to say, then folks should lend 'em an ear.

Yes they in turn have ears and heard the words that Brey spoke.  Simple as that

I just saw your recent post, and if Brey said such then they must be reading the tea leaves.  Nevertheless, Meyer and Slater tends to have their ear(s) to the ground.
« Last post by wpc77 on June 27, 2017, 11:23:43 PM »
I actually spoke to someone about three weeks ago, who felt strongly about us landing Muhammad. 

Love the avi Paultz. We gained two crystal ball predictions this afternoon from Jerry Meyer and Andrew Slater for those of you that don't know:

http://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Luther-Muhammad-at-Hudson-Catholic-151276/CurrentExpertPredictions

I don't really pay any attention to the 247's "Crystal Ball," but when Meyer and Slater has something to say, then folks should lend 'em an ear.

Yes they in turn have ears and heard the words that Brey spoke.  Simple as that
« Last post by mjdinkins on June 27, 2017, 11:22:35 PM »

« Last post by QuanMan on June 27, 2017, 10:28:54 PM »

« Last post by prjohnnies on June 27, 2017, 10:28:01 PM »
Never know how these kids will turn out, but plenty of good programs seem to really like the kid

Like our chances.

Yes sir.  My main worry is someone tries to jump in late...

Main worry is that he is a bit overrated
« Last post by wpc77 on June 27, 2017, 10:24:31 PM »
Brey was on a couple of podcasts earlier this week and confirmed ND has 2 more spots to give and is focused on bigs.  So Luther is now sju's to lose
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Support Johnny Jungle

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.