collapse

Sponsor

* Welcome

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Sponsor

* Please Register to View and Post

Thanks for visiting Johnny Jungle forums. St. John's 6th Man.

You must register for an account to see community's content. It's FREE.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
In The Jungle... / Re: Most improved......?
« Last post by Marillac on Today at 09:40:24 PM »
1. Tariq & Marcus
2. Johnnies & Friars
3. Khyri Thomas, Alpha Diallo, Quentin Goodin, Sam Hauser, Myles Powell

Goodin will be very good. I don't see the Diallo love posters have. I don't see him getting minutes with Cartwright, Lindsey, and the really good frosh they have.

He got mucho minutes last year. With holt out he will see minutes 2-4.

They've got Lindsay (like 50% from deep) at the two and Bulluck at the four plus the really good frosh as a second guard that needs to be on the court. His time will be at the three I'd imagine. 25 mpg?
In The Jungle... / Re: KenPom Preseason Rankings
« Last post by RedStormNC on Today at 09:39:23 PM »
Never heard of kid..

http://www.gocreighton.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3847&path=mbb

Suarez had 32 pts & 17 rebounds vs. Molloy

Any chance Owens & Yakwe combined totals beat that when we play Molloy in a few weeks?

« Last post by Amaseinyourface2 on Today at 09:11:54 PM »
1. Tariq & Marcus
2. Johnnies & Friars

Goodin will be very good. I don't see the Diallo love posters have. I don't see him getting minutes with Cartwright, Lindsey, and the really good frosh they have.

He got mucho minutes last year. With holt out he will see minutes 2-4.
« Last post by Marco Baldi on Today at 09:06:42 PM »
Comes down to our coaching staff. McDermott will out coach us in his sleep. Wojo is better too, remains to be seen if the new HC at Butler is as good as the two previous.

Our coaching staff has already put themselves in really tough spot. They are 1 big man injury away from wasting this season. Our success will be determined by health followed by coaching. The talent is there for us to compete.

I have to agree with you here. Creighton picked up Manny Suarez, a 6'10 250 grad transfer from Adelphi University, right under our noses. He played his first two years at Fordham. They had much more size than us too.
While we were chasing a cross dressing, armed robbery perp in Florida, Creighton literally came into our backyard and picked off a 6' 10" widebody. WTF?

Hahahahahhahahhahahahahnahahahhahahahahahhwha
« Last post by braintrust on Today at 09:05:44 PM »
Comes down to our coaching staff. McDermott will out coach us in his sleep. Wojo is better too, remains to be seen if the new HC at Butler is as good as the two previous.

Our coaching staff has already put themselves in really tough spot. They are 1 big man injury away from wasting this season. Our success will be determined by health followed by coaching. The talent is there for us to compete.

I have to agree with you here. Creighton picked up Manny Suarez, a 6'10 250 grad transfer from Adelphi University, right under our noses. He played his first two years at Fordham. They had much more size than us too.
While we were chasing a cross dressing, armed robbery perp in Florida, Creighton literally came into our backyard and picked off a 6' 10" widebody. WTF?
« Last post by Marillac on Today at 09:00:42 PM »

« Last post by Marillac on Today at 08:55:31 PM »
1. Tariq & Marcus
2. Johnnies & Friars

« Last post by QuanMan on Today at 08:21:53 PM »
1. Tariq & Marcus
2. Johnnies & Friars
« Last post by Poison on Today at 07:10:48 PM »
1. LoVett
2. STJ
3. DD on Nova
In The Jungle... / 2017/2018 tickets
« Last post by truckie on Today at 06:05:05 PM »
I have two tickets to every game from Nov 1 to Jan 9 ( Georgetown)
 the seats at Carnesseca are in sec 2 row FF
 the seats at MSG are in sec 117 row 22
 These are my friends tickets and they are in Europe till Jan 10 th they are just looking to get something for the tickets.....so no tickets will be sold over cost

Please pm me
 Truckie
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Support Johnny Jungle

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.