Matt - Recruiting

• 4 replies
Matt - Recruiting
« on: September 12, 2016, 01:39:11 PM »
" Matt Abdelmassih ‎@mabde33
 Recruiting period opens up today- a lot of time spent in cars, on planes, & in gyms seeing future Johnnies #sjubb"

To bad he doesn't Slice work ethic

Pete88

Re: Matt - Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 03:38:01 PM »
I believe you may have an unhealthy obsession with both Matt and Slice. 

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 03:52:05 PM »
Almost every body was in love with Slice who was making 450K for nothing.

The only time I hear on this board about Matt never about how hard he is working but how he is going to get SJU on probation.

The other website praises Matt for his recruiting efforts but if you do it on this website the same people including you never give Matt his do - why is that.

If one main poster on this website doesn't like Matt people like your self cant like him either - please explain.

goredmen

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 04:23:28 PM »
Not every single post about anything SJU basketball related deserves its own thread

LoganK

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 06:00:21 PM »
Almost every body was in love with Slice who was making 450K for nothing.

The only time I hear on this board about Matt never about how hard he is working but how he is going to get SJU on probation.

The other website praises Matt for his recruiting efforts but if you do it on this website the same people including you never give Matt his do - why is that.

If one main poster on this website doesn't like Matt people like your self cant like him either - please explain.
You tell em Schep.  I for one know that I wouldn't dare catch myself liking coach Abdelmassih.  After all, a main poster said he didn't like him, so I know better than to like him.  As for the rest of these animals, who knows?