Louis King, SF, NJ

• 7 replies

paultzman

Louis King, SF, NJ
« on: April 19, 2017, 10:40:16 AM »

Re: Louis King, SF, NJ
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 10:57:35 AM »
IN HIS OWN WORDS

Oregon: “It stands out that they made the Final Four and they offered me right after they lost. It means a lot that they see that I have the potential to play for their school.”

Kentucky: “I have been playing with Isaiah Briscoe since I was a freshman in high school. I have been looking forward to a Kentucky offer, hopefully.”

St. John’s: “Coach (Chris) Mullin is a great coach. He offered me two years ago when I was a freshman; it was my second offer. I have been there for some visits and practices.”

Syracuse: “I spoke to coach (Adrian) Autry a week ago. He wanted me to come visit; the last time that I was up there was for the Syracuse camp last summer. I am going to try and take another visit up there around September.”

Selecting a college sometime in the fall, King should have the pick and while St. John’s and Syracuse might have the best shot with him now. If Kentucky offers, look for the Wildcats to win this battle, their first recruit out of New Jersey since Isaiah Briscoe.

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 11:15:51 AM »
Seton Hall fans think they are the favorite to land him.

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 06:32:06 PM »
And though his name has never come up before the St. John's fans think they are favorite to land him. Been on him for two years?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 06:34:28 PM by Zeeman »

paultzman

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 06:43:23 PM »
Heard today SJU not recruiting him. Who knows!

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 07:40:27 PM »
I don't think SJU is getting him. Never seemed to be a prime target for whatever reason.  Was just commenting that my friends who are Hall fans think they are in the driver seat.

And though his name has never come up before the St. John's fans think they are favorite to land him. Been on him for two years?

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 08:00:14 PM »
Seton Hall fans think they are the favorite to land him.

You sure you're not pmg....

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 09:18:35 PM »
LOL no but PMG is a great poster and his Hall fandom is well known (though second to St John's).  The Tiny fiasco pained him as he was not the biggest fan to say the least...