Kathy Griffin

• 92 replies

Pete88

Re: Kathy Griffin
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2017, 09:14:59 AM »
I'm not sure I ever cared what Kathy Griffin said or did. I don't think she represents anyone besides herself.

Perfect description of Trump.
Yeah himself and the 48 million Americans who voted for him (and maybe a Russian or two  :D).

48 million dumb shits. There's a sucker born every minute. It's June. He's accomplished nothing.

Watching the  complete meltdown  of liberals, great accomplishment

Liberals like myself, who will never struggle to find and pay for healthcare voted for HRC in order to help poor white trash who are in danger of losing it. I stand to gain monetarily whenever a Republican is in office. (Provided that Republican doesn't start WW3)

I met a US Army vet last week. He walks with a cane. Spent the last 30 years working as a fireman in the city. What part of the city you ask? The financial district. He ran towards the towers on 9/11. He also has cancer now, and is completely unaware that the massive debt he's in because of outrageous healthcare costs is only because the GOP places no value on his life.

Why the F should I care? He voted for this. Thing is, I think it's wrong to take a dump on our first responders. Don't you agree?

Those poor white trash people don't know how lucky they are to have you as a friend...

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2017, 01:07:26 PM »
I'm not sure I ever cared what Kathy Griffin said or did. I don't think she represents anyone besides herself.

Yeah himself and the 48 million Americans who voted for him (and maybe a Russian or two  :D).

48 million dumb shits. There's a sucker born every minute. It's June. He's accomplished nothing.

Liberals like myself, who will never struggle to find and pay for healthcare voted for HRC in order to help poor white trash who are in danger of losing it. I stand to gain monetarily whenever a Republican is in office. (Provided that Republican doesn't start WW3)

I met a US Army vet last week. He walks with a cane. Spent the last 30 years working as a fireman in the city. What part of the city you ask? The financial district. He ran towards the towers on 9/11. He also has cancer now, and is completely unaware that the massive debt he's in because of outrageous healthcare costs is only because the GOP places no value on his life.

Why the F should I care? He voted for this. Thing is, I think it's wrong to take a dump on our first responders. Don't you agree?

Those poor white trash people don't know how lucky they are to have you as a friend...
Priceless!

Poison

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2017, 03:37:58 PM »
Imagine the liberal outrage had someone done this to Obama. They'd be calling for an arrest.

Yes Trump is a terrible president, but making a visual joke about decapitating the President? Bold move. Stupid move.

Are you trying to suggest that this didn't happen to Obama?

Would you care to cite an example of a famous comedian who held up a bloody, decapitated head of Obama? I'll wait...

Here you go: http://www.theblaze.com/news/2012/06/09/koran-burning-pastor-hangs-obama-in-effigy-in-churchs-front-yard/

Want others? This wasn't an isolated incident.

Poison

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2017, 03:39:56 PM »

And they may never know, but when their health insurance is taken away from them, they may realize that Trump is only in this for himself. Or they may not.

Foad

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2017, 05:30:51 PM »
Imagine the liberal outrage had someone done this to Obama. They'd be calling for an arrest.

Yes Trump is a terrible president, but making a visual joke about decapitating the President? Bold move. Stupid move.

Would you care to cite an example of a famous comedian who held up a bloody, decapitated head of Obama? I'll wait...

Here you go: http://www.theblaze.com/news/2012/06/09/koran-burning-pastor-hangs-obama-in-effigy-in-churchs-front-yard/

Good grief. Terry Jones was the pastor of the "Dove World Outreach Center ... a 50-member (as of 2010) non-denominational charismatic Christian church."

Versus an Emmy winning mainstream celebrity who had her own reality television show, appeared on a prime time sitcom on ABC, and hosted among other things The View and CNN's New Year's Eve coverage. Not to mention Fashion Police, which she sullied with her presence after Joan Rivers died.

Two threads over you're complaining that people are comparing Mussini to Ponds - how silly to compare the skills of two college guards on the same college basketball team you said. Here you're comparing an award winning mainstream Hollywood celebrity to someone on the fringes of society who everyone except 50 Floridians believes is a lunatic. See any disconnect there?

Poison

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2017, 05:51:43 PM »

Good grief. Terry Jones was the pastor of the "Dove World Outreach Center ... a 50-member (as of 2010) non-denominational charismatic Christian church."

Versus an Emmy winning mainstream celebrity who had her own reality television show, appeared on a prime time sitcom on ABC, and hosted among other things The View and CNN's New Year's Eve coverage. Not to mention Fashion Police, which she sullied with her presence after Joan Rivers died.

Two threads over you're complaining that people are comparing Mussini to Ponds - how silly to compare the skills of two college guards on the same college basketball team you said. Here you're comparing an award winning mainstream Hollywood celebrity to someone on the fringes of society who everyone except 50 Floridians believes is a lunatic. See any disconnect there?

Who gives a shit who Kathy Griffin is? She doesn't speak for me or anyone because she's a celebrity, and seriously, had she not pulled this senseless vile stunt no one would be talking about her anywhere.

If you'd like an example of a celebrity saying crazy shit, just head over to Twitter, and follow the Donald. Or are threats of nuclear war not insane enough for you?

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2017, 06:01:16 PM »

Who gives a shit who Kathy Griffin is? She doesn't speak for me or anyone because she's a celebrity, and seriously, had she not pulled this senseless vile stunt no one would be talking about her anywhere.

If you'd like an example of a celebrity saying crazy shit, just head over to Twitter, and follow the Donald. Or are threats of nuclear war not insane enough for you?
Shocked that you consider her stunt to be senseless and vile. Seems like it would be right up your alley. You mean the threat of nuclear war posed by the nut job running N. Korea, agree that is insane.

Pete88

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2017, 06:11:40 PM »

Hmm, Interesting.... you're the one that started the thread.

Foad

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2017, 06:12:56 PM »
Who gives a shit who Kathy Griffin is?

You do. You defended her by positing moral equivalence between her and some guy no one has ever heard of. You did that because you're a butt hurt out of touch leftard who doesn't understand what this means:

Which is PS that nearly everyone in the US thinks you're a nice person

Foad

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2017, 06:14:31 PM »

Hmm, Interesting.... you're the one that started the thread.

Dayum. POTY and I didn't think of it.

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2017, 07:11:03 PM »

You do. You defended her by positing moral equivalence between her and some guy no one has ever heard of. You did that because you're a butt hurt out of touch leftard who doesn't understand what this means:

You're better than this. More people voted for another candidate despite that map. Who's more out of touch?

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2017, 07:12:25 PM »
Poison - why start this thread?

Poison

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2017, 08:21:20 PM »

Shocked that you consider her stunt to be senseless and vile. Seems like it would be right up your alley. You mean the threat of nuclear war posed by the nut job running N. Korea, agree that is insane.

All that I want for Trump is to see him get exactly what he deserves. And as much as I'd like to see him suffer, cutting his head off is going too far. Just because Republicans basically did the same thing to Obama doesn't justify this.

He can go to jail like every other criminal in this country.

Poison

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2017, 08:27:28 PM »

North Korea doesn't have ships on this side of the planet. That fake news you're not reading isn't fake.

Poison

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2017, 08:35:13 PM »

You need to read more carefully. I said she shouldn't apologize. I didn't defend her. If that is how an American feels, it's her right, but at least be honest about it.

There are some who believe that the office of the President of the United States should command respect. And those people can go shove a baseball bat up their behinds. Thing is, they won't have to, because Trump is about to do it for them.

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2017, 08:46:23 AM »

[/quote

You really are comparing a random pastor doing that to a mainstream celebrity thinking it's okay to hold a bloody, decapitated head of the sitting president?

Poison

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2017, 09:30:48 AM »

[/quote

You really are comparing a random pastor doing that to a mainstream celebrity thinking it's okay to hold a bloody, decapitated head of the sitting president?

I never said it was ok. What I said is that she shouldn't apologize. That wasn't a funny joke to me, but we live in a free country, for now, and if that's how she feels, that's how she feels.

I'd much rather see him stand trial for the crimes he's actually committed and even then we wouldn't cut his head off. We are not ISIS. We'll see if the next few weeks produce any hard evidence, but again, I am not supporting Kathy Griffin. She's a hack looking only for attention via shock value. All that she's accomplished is prove that there are some on the left as deplorable as those on the right. Something we already knew.

Foad

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2017, 10:25:19 AM »
You're better than this. More people voted for another candidate despite that map. Who's more out of touch?

The blue people who live in big cities are out of touch: people who live in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco, they're out of touch. "I don't know how Nixon was elected, no one I know voted for him." Those people. Meanwhile republicans own the presidency, both houses of Congress, 30 plus governorships, and the legislatures in 30 plus states. Don't worry though, you're still winning. Big time.

Foad

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2017, 10:28:16 AM »
I'd much rather see him stand trial for the crimes he's actually committed and even then we wouldn't cut his head off. We are not ISIS. We'll see if the next few weeks produce any hard evidence,

The Russians seem to have haxored your understanding of the criminal law. It's not let him stand trial and we'll see if there's any hard evidence that he's actually committed any crimes.

Poison

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2017, 10:30:12 AM »

The blue people who live in big cities are out of touch: people who live in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco, they're out of touch. "I don't know how Nixon was elected, no one I know voted for him." Those people. Meanwhile republicans own the presidency, both houses of Congress, 30 plus governorships, and the legislatures in 30 plus states. Don't worry though, you're still winning. Big time.

Who is more out of touch? The people who voted for him, and are getting none of what they were promised, or the people who voted against him on their behalf?