If Lovett misses rest of season or significant time......

• 122 replies
Re: If Lovett misses rest of season or significant time......
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2018, 06:06:55 PM »
I was told by someone yesterday that dad is running the show, per Marcus's injury.  How true is it?  Who knows?  But, based on Braziller's tweet and Paultz's response to my post on here a couple of days ago.....  The pieces of the puzzle seems to be coming together. 

If this turns out to be true, then that tells me a lot about our staff.  I know you don't wanna hurt a player's chances of playing professionally, but I mean....  Really? 

A couple night's ago, I was watching an episode of "Big Ten Elite" on (of course) the 'Big Ten Network.'  The episode was about the '88-'89 Illinois (Flyin') Illini Final Four basketball team.  Kendall Gill, who was on NBA exec's and GM's draft board, had a hip injury and missed 12 games.  He actually came back to the court a lil earlier than expected because he wanted to play and (paraphrase) "help out his teammates," although he was "probably only at 85%." 

Again, I don't know the extent of LoVett's lower extremity injury, but it's starting to sound like there's some milking going on.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 06:27:35 PM by mjdinkins »

« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2018, 11:53:56 PM »
They said on the broadcast he is going to practice tomorrow, anyone find out if that's legit or not

« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2018, 09:49:56 PM »
They said on the broadcast he is going to practice tomorrow, anyone find out if that's legit or not

Not legit