Key cog in the piece of the puzzle

• 5 replies
Key cog in the piece of the puzzle
« on: January 22, 2018, 05:10:59 PM »
One thing this season has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that we'll all agree on is how valuable a player Marcus Lovett was to the St. John's basketball team.

I don't know it for a fact but I just know that it's true that the wheels wouldn't have completely come off of this years model if he was still playing.

Marillac

Re: Key cog in the piece of the puzzle
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 05:23:34 PM »
One thing this season has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that we'll all agree on is how valuable a player Marcus Lovett was to the St. John's basketball team.

I don't know it for a fact but I just know that it's true that the wheels wouldn't have completely come off of this years model if he was still playing.

There is no question the wheels wouldn't have come completely off if he played. I think that's less about him and more about our disgusting lack of guard depth though. I don't think the wheels would have come completely off if we had Alvarado or Bryce Aiken or Isaiah Washington.

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 05:26:59 PM »

There is no question the wheels wouldn't have come completely off if he played. I think that's less about him and more about our disgusting lack of guard depth though. I don't think the wheels would have come completely off if we had Alvarado or Bryce Aiken or Isaiah Washington.

This

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 01:00:28 AM »

I don't know who those 3 guys are but if they were all BE freshmen team and pre season all BE 2nd team players than I agree.

Foad

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 09:35:41 AM »
The only reason I opened this thread was to find out which players nickname was "Key cog." Color me disappointed.

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 10:38:52 AM »
The only reason I opened this thread was to find out which players nickname was "Key cog." Color me disappointed.

Always keep em guessing.