Sidney Wilson, Sr.: St. John’s wasn’t helpful in son’s waiver request

• 31 replies

http://www.nhregister.com/sports/article/Sidney-Wilson-Sr-St-John-s-wasn-t-helpful-12516529.php

Screw UConn bunch of paper bags hate them!!

Pete88

http://www.nhregister.com/sports/article/Sidney-Wilson-Sr-St-John-s-wasn-t-helpful-12516529.php

I have no issue with SJU here. 

Wah wah waaaaaaah

Hahaha that's the type of BS college coaches have to deal with.

Its the same situation that the kid from OSU had to deal with... yea except for his coach getting fired part.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Marillac

This a rear of a donkey cost us a roster spot. We should have used it on Hasahn French. French is averaging 2.7 offensive boards and 1.9 blocks per game at St. Louis.

Poison

Some coaches would have simply told him no. Can’t change your mind that late in the game. He’s not a toddler.

Poison

This a rear of a donkey cost us a roster spot. We should have used it on Hasahn French. French is averaging 2.7 offensive boards and 1.9 blocks per game at St. Louis.

Wasn’t French already gone by the summer? Didn’t the staff waste that opportunity on the kid with a criminal record?

Sid Wilson's recruitment had zero to do with French.  French was long gone by then...

Dan

He screwed us and then wants us to let him go to Uconn without having to wait

get bent
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 10:37:23 PM by Dan »

Moose

Trouble from Day 1
Remember who broke the Slice news

Poison

WWJD?

What Would Jarvis Do

LOL the Wilson's need to get bent

Poison

What Would Jarvis Do

Funny how absense makes the heart grow fonder. In hindsight, I’d happily support his decision to stop recruiting nyc high school kids if he’d bring us to the post season almost every year. Haven’t had a shred of success with local talent since he left.

But WWJD stands for What Would Jim Boeheim Do? In the case of Jason Hart, who wanted out of LOI, Boeheim handled the matter quickly with a simple, firm “no”.

And I support that. If you sign a LOI, you’ve not only made a commitment to a coach, you’ve made one to program and a team. The rest of the team isn’t being paid a salary. They are amateurs just like Wilson. Why should they suffer through a season, just because Wilson changed his mind in the 25th hour? People like to point out the coach’s freedom to leave at will. They can, but Chris Mullin paid his dues. (As a player I mean)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 12:10:30 AM by Poison »

I was reading that shithole the boneyard, they were crapping on us. Living in that state I pray they never win a thing again. Hate there fans for the most part.

thetruth8734

• SJU Alum
Screw Sid Wilson and his loser dad. I fully support Mullin's decision on this one. Let him rot.

Love that they are dying in AAC. Will be interesting if Uconn Stamford becomes like UNC Charlotte in next few years

Marillac

Wasn’t French already gone by the summer? Didn’t the staff waste that opportunity on the kid with a criminal record?

They chose the cross dresser over French too but the Sid commitment didn't fall into our laps overnight like many think.

Welcome to the real world, douchbags.  Too bad you were too stupid to realize there are consequences for screwing others.