Might be a dumb question, but appreciate the help if possible...

• 8 replies
Does anyone have an email address for Mike Repole? I promise I am not hitting him up for money or a job. Haha. Two minutes of his time via email would be invaluable to a project I am working on and would love to get his feedback. Anyway, I appreciate the help in advance.

redslope

Re: Might be a dumb question, but appreciate the help if possible...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 11:12:30 AM »
Does anyone have an email address for Mike Repole? I promise I am not hitting him up for money or a job. Haha. Two minutes of his time via email would be invaluable to a project I am working on and would love to get his feedback. Anyway, I appreciate the help in advance.
send him a snail mail at Belmont--he will get it as a leading owner.  Answer it???

Foad

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 11:31:40 AM »
send him a snail mail at Belmont--he will get it as a leading owner.  Answer it???

He'll get it in the spring. Belmont closes next week.

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 11:39:00 AM »

You can go to linkedin.com and try to connect with him there.

paultzman

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 11:49:51 AM »
Or become a jockey.

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 12:25:48 PM »
Haha. Thanks guys. Linkedin sounds like a good option, I will give that a shot.

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 02:30:46 PM »

Better late then never

Moose

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 11:45:41 PM »

Doesn't look like he's on there.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2014, 09:04:37 AM »

Doesn't look like he's on there.

Yes, you are right. I checked yesterday as well, but turned out to be a different Mike Repole. The search continues!