St. John's comments on Executive Order on Immigration

• 279 replies

goredmen

Re: St. John's comments on Executive Order on Immigration
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2017, 10:28:26 PM »
Obama is a bad ass on immigration. That's probably why for the last 8 years we haven't been allowing terrorists into our country.

Orlando, Florida, June 12, 2016. Omar Mateen, 29, whose father was a refugee from Afghanistan who has openly expressed sympathies for the Taliban and anti-American sentiments via his satellite-broadcasted show, opened fire at a gay nightclub, killing 49 and injuring 53. The FBI investigated Mateen twice before his rampage, but did not take any substantive action. Officials believe Mateen was self-radicalized but he pledged fealty to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi before his death. "The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west," Mateen posted on his Facebook page after committing his heinous act at Pulse nightclub. "I pledge my alliance to (ISIS leader) abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me," he wrote.

St. Cloud, Minnesota, September 17, 2016. Dahir Ahmed Adan, a 20-year-old Somali refugee, began hacking at people with a steak knife at a Minnesota mall, injuring nine people before he was shot dead by off-duty police officer Jason Falconer. The FBI said numerous witnesses heard Adan yelling "Allahu akbar!" and "Islam! Islam!" during the rampage. He also asked potential victims if they were Muslims before inflicting wounds in their heads, necks, and chests. The FBI believe he had recently become self-radicalized. (As the Daily Wire highlighted, the Minneapolis Star Tribune attempted to blame "anti-Muslim tensions" for his murderous actions.)

Columbus, Ohio, November 28, 2016. Abdul Razak Ali Artan, an ISIS-inspired 20-year-old Somali refugee who had been granted permanent legal residence in 2014 after living in Pakistan for 7  years, attempted to run over his fellow Ohio State students on campus. After his car was stopped by a barrier, he got out of the vehicle and began hacking at people with a butcher knife before being shot dead by a campus police officer. He injured 11 people, one critically. ISIS took credit for the attack, describing Artan as their "soldier." Just three minutes before his rampage, Artan posted a warning to America on Facebook that the "lone wolf attacks" will continue until America "give peace to the Muslims." He also praised deceased al-Qaeda cleric Anwar Al-Awlaki as a "hero".

Just to name a few
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 10:29:09 PM by goredmen »

Poison

« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2017, 01:05:28 AM »
Resettlement is what this country is. No one came up out of the soil even though some might believe that they did.

Everywhere was once empty. Nowhere in the world is that justification for an unfettered immigration policy, except maybe Germany, and look how that turned out. In two generations there isn't going to be a Germany. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but only because of Germans. As the Russian proverb says: the German may be a good fellow but it’s better to hang him.

In any event the fact that immigration once occurred doesn't mean that immigration should continue. Bring me your tired and your hungry isn't policy, it's bad poetry.  Odd how fond alleged progressives are of the 19th century when it suits them. 

There are plenty of dangerous of people that shouldn't be allowed in. There are also plenty of people, such as Bannon that don't deserve to be here. If we are going to change our policy significantly on who is allowed in, maybe we should also change our policy on who is allowed to stay. White people included. I know, hysterical, right? We have way too many, lazy useless white people. We could stand to do without the unemployed factory worker who has refused to adapt and is now addicted to meth, or something worse.

Poison

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2017, 01:16:26 AM »
Obama is a bad ass on immigration. That's probably why for the last 8 years we haven't been allowing terrorists into our country.

Orlando, Florida, June 12, 2016. Omar Mateen, 29, whose father was a refugee from Afghanistan who has openly expressed sympathies for the Taliban and anti-American sentiments via his satellite-broadcasted show, opened fire at a gay nightclub, killing 49 and injuring 53. The FBI investigated Mateen twice before his rampage, but did not take any substantive action. Officials believe Mateen was self-radicalized but he pledged fealty to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi before his death. "The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west," Mateen posted on his Facebook page after committing his heinous act at Pulse nightclub. "I pledge my alliance to (ISIS leader) abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me," he wrote.

St. Cloud, Minnesota, September 17, 2016. Dahir Ahmed Adan, a 20-year-old Somali refugee, began hacking at people with a steak knife at a Minnesota mall, injuring nine people before he was shot dead by off-duty police officer Jason Falconer. The FBI said numerous witnesses heard Adan yelling "Allahu akbar!" and "Islam! Islam!" during the rampage. He also asked potential victims if they were Muslims before inflicting wounds in their heads, necks, and chests. The FBI believe he had recently become self-radicalized. (As the Daily Wire highlighted, the Minneapolis Star Tribune attempted to blame "anti-Muslim tensions" for his murderous actions.)

Columbus, Ohio, November 28, 2016. Abdul Razak Ali Artan, an ISIS-inspired 20-year-old Somali refugee who had been granted permanent legal residence in 2014 after living in Pakistan for 7  years, attempted to run over his fellow Ohio State students on campus. After his car was stopped by a barrier, he got out of the vehicle and began hacking at people with a butcher knife before being shot dead by a campus police officer. He injured 11 people, one critically. ISIS took credit for the attack, describing Artan as their "soldier." Just three minutes before his rampage, Artan posted a warning to America on Facebook that the "lone wolf attacks" will continue until America "give peace to the Muslims." He also praised deceased al-Qaeda cleric Anwar Al-Awlaki as a "hero".

Just to name a few

Omar Mateen was born in New Hyde Park, NY. You don't get to blame his attack on attack on Obama. He was domestic and he became radicalized. IDK why you're bringing up a guy in Minnesota who stabbed a few people and no one even died. It's not nothing at all, but come on, that shit happens every day in NY.

Trump is going to destroy those pathetic numbers. Barely any terrorism at all occurred under Obama. Yes, there was some, but nothing that was anywhere near the level of 9/11, where a Republican ignored the warning he was given. Ohio same shit. These are two examples of people who are sick in the head. If instead, this were a white man and he walked into a South Carolina church and murdered innocent black people would he be a terrorist, or does he just get to be crazy? Seems to me as long as there are more guns than people in this country, terror is always just around the corner anywhere you are.

Sleep well. Night.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:18:54 AM by Poison »

Poison

« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2017, 01:26:52 AM »
You're looking at the alternative facts. The two brothers in Boston were American citizens.

No. Both came to the US under a grant of political asylum. One was naturalized, the other wasn't.

They came here legally.

I didn't say they didn't. But if you're going to call people liars and bigots you should have your facts straight. Which is why I helpfully provided the correct information.

Fair enough.

So Trump will ban Muslims from 7 countries to provide the safety that we desperately need despite the fact that Obama has clearly already provided that very safety. Do you really think that this will make us safer than we are now? There are over a million Muslims in our country now. How many of them because of this will turn a lifetime of frustration into blowing up a building or opening fire in a shopping mall?

So we are supposed to tiptoe around on eggshells and hope they don't blowup the country that accepted them?

Nope. Doesn't matter if you tip toe. We are going to get hit. They are already here and Trump's behavior will radicalize them in larger numbers than we've seen. This is not a President. He is putting our lives at risk for no reason other than the attention it gets him. I don't think anyone would say that we should always be working to improve our vetting system, and even if we do, don't you think a few nuts will always come out of the woodwork, just by the law of averages?

Foad

« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2017, 07:19:37 AM »
Whether or not this policy makes us safer is debatable. The way the EO was implemented was symptomatic of an autocratic-leaning administration.  The normal protocol for an EO calls for collaboration with other agencies to ensure legality under the constitution and to ensure that execution of the order is understood by the government officials who have to enforce it.  At a minimum, this was very poorly handled and makes the WH look inept, malevolent, or both.

"I've got a pen, and I've got a phone, and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive action.Where I can act on my own without Congress, I'm going to do so. I've got a pen to take executive actions where Congress won't, and I've got a telephone to rally folks around the country on this mission."

Donald Trump  Barack Obama

Interesting that Constitutionalists who beat this drum for years under Obama are silent on a pen stroke more extreme than any executive action since Nixon.

Golly yeah, this evil republican is the worst most evil republican since the other worst most evil republican because a three month ban on immigration is the most extreme extremism since the beginning of extremities. I knew it was super cereal when you skipped George BushMcHitler and went straight back to Nixon. You people are a hoot.

What the right said about Obama is that the left would rue the day that they applauded the expansion of executive power, because they wouldn't be in power forever. Enjoy the chickens come home to roost.

Question: how come liberals only have principles when they're not in power? Don't bother answering, that's rhetorical. 

Poison

« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2017, 07:26:55 AM »
Whether or not this policy makes us safer is debatable. The way the EO was implemented was symptomatic of an autocratic-leaning administration.  The normal protocol for an EO calls for collaboration with other agencies to ensure legality under the constitution and to ensure that execution of the order is understood by the government officials who have to enforce it.  At a minimum, this was very poorly handled and makes the WH look inept, malevolent, or both.

"I've got a pen, and I've got a phone, and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive action.Where I can act on my own without Congress, I'm going to do so. I've got a pen to take executive actions where Congress won't, and I've got a telephone to rally folks around the country on this mission."

Donald Trump  Barack Obama

Interesting that Constitutionalists who beat this drum for years under Obama are silent on a pen stroke more extreme than any executive action since Nixon.

Golly yeah, this evil republican is the worst most evil republican since the other worst most evil republican because a three month ban on immigration is the most extreme extremism since the beginning of extremities. I knew it was super cereal when you skipped George BushMcHitler and went straight back to Nixon. You people are a hoot.

What the right said about Obama is that the left would rue the day that they applauded the expansion of executive power, because they wouldn't be in power forever. Enjoy the chickens come home to roost.

Question: how come liberals only have principles when they're not in power? Don't bother answering, that's rhetorical. 

Jesus, make some damn sense. Obama is one of the best Presidents our country has ever had. Trump is a disease. I can't wait until he travels overseas, or until there is a real threat on his life. He's going to shit himself. Maybe then he'll attend an intelligence briefing.

Seriously, aren't you embarrassed that our secret service has to take a bullet for this POS?

Foad

« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2017, 07:33:09 AM »
There are plenty of dangerous of people that shouldn't be allowed in. There are also plenty of people, such as Bannon that don't deserve to be here. If we are going to change our policy significantly on who is allowed in, maybe we should also change our policy on who is allowed to stay. White people included. I know, hysterical, right? We have way too many, lazy useless white people. We could stand to do without the unemployed factory worker who has refused to adapt and is now addicted to meth, or something worse.

If you think your going to shock a misanthrope like myself by disdaining the common man you're going to be disappointed. I agree: there's too many people, of all shapes, colors, sizes and flavors. That's why I don't live in Scarsdale and take the Metro North. That's why I'd rather live in Topeka than Jamaica. Because people suck and there's too many of them and most of them smell bad and have poor hygiene and disgusting personal habits. So I live where they ain't.

As to who's dangerous and who isn't, why don't we ask Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Let me know what you think:

"It would be nice," [KSM] said, if al Qaeda or like-minded Islamists could bring America to its knees with catastrophic attacks, but that was unlikely to happen; "not practical" is the wording he used. From his perspective, the long war for Islamic domination wasn't going to be won in the streets with bombs and bullets and bloodshed. No, it would be won in the minds of the American people.

He said the terror attacks were good, but the "practical" way to defeat America was through immigration and by outbreeding non-Muslims. He said jihadi-minded brothers would immigrate into the United States, taking advantage of the welfare system to support themselves while they spread their jihadi message. They will wrap themselves in America's rights and laws for protection, ratchet up acceptance of Sharia law, and then, only when they were strong enough, rise up and violently impose Sharia from within. He said the brothers would relentlessly continue their attacks and the American people eventually would become so tired, so frightened, and so weary of war that they would just want it to end.

"Eventually," KSM said, "America will expose her neck to us for slaughter."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/911-mastermind-al-qaeda-favors-immigration-to-defeat-usa/article/2608083

Foad

« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2017, 07:38:37 AM »
. Obama is one of the best Presidents our country has ever had.

Obama is a facist.  Thank goodness he was so lazy and incompetent, otherwise he might have been dangerous.

Poison

« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2017, 07:44:12 AM »

If you think your going to shock a misanthrope like myself by disdaining the common man you're going to be disappointed. I agree: there's too many people, of all shapes, colors, sizes and flavors. That's why I don't live in Scarsdale and take the Metro North. That's why I'd rather live in Topeka than Jamaica. Because people suck and there's too many of them and most of them smell bad and have poor hygiene and disgusting personal habits. So I live where they ain't.

As to who's dangerous and who isn't, why don't we ask Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Let me know what you think:

"It would be nice," [KSM] said, if al Qaeda or like-minded Islamists could bring America to its knees with catastrophic attacks, but that was unlikely to happen; "not practical" is the wording he used. From his perspective, the long war for Islamic domination wasn't going to be won in the streets with bombs and bullets and bloodshed. No, it would be won in the minds of the American people.

He said the terror attacks were good, but the "practical" way to defeat America was through immigration and by outbreeding non-Muslims. He said jihadi-minded brothers would immigrate into the United States, taking advantage of the welfare system to support themselves while they spread their jihadi message. They will wrap themselves in America's rights and laws for protection, ratchet up acceptance of Sharia law, and then, only when they were strong enough, rise up and violently impose Sharia from within. He said the brothers would relentlessly continue their attacks and the American people eventually would become so tired, so frightened, and so weary of war that they would just want it to end.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/911-mastermind-al-qaeda-favors-immigration-to-defeat-usa/article/2608083

Immigration isn't a problem. Your post is pointless. You should be more scared of nuts like Bannon, Sessions, oh and F*ckstick Von Cownstick. That's your guy? Captain Golden Showers. RIP America. Why worry about KSM when Trump has significantly more power? Who will the world consider to be the more dangerous terrorist in 6 months? What Trump will not be able to handle is that world leaders, not all of them, aren't the least bit afraid of him. Trump will push, and for the first time in his gold plated, silver spoon penthouse life, they will push back. I just hope they push back hard enough.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:45:23 AM by Poison »

Poison

« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2017, 07:46:08 AM »
. Obama is one of the best Presidents our country has ever had.

Obama is a facist.  Thank goodness he was so lazy and incompetent, otherwise he might have been dangerous.

Wait, I though he was a secret Muslim? Which is it?

Foad

« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2017, 08:03:39 AM »

Immigration isn't a problem. Your post is pointless. You should be more scared of nuts like Bannon, Sessions, oh and F*ckstick Von Cownstick. That's your guy? Captain Golden Showers. RIP America. Why worry about KSM when Trump has significantly more power? Who will the world consider to be the more dangerous terrorist in 6 months? What Trump will not be able to handle is that world leaders, not all of them, aren't the least bit afraid of him. Trump will push, and for the first time in his gold plated, silver spoon penthouse life, they will push back. I just hope they push back hard enough.

Jesus go lie down on the divan with some smelling salts, you sound like you're going to faint. Donald Trump is a game show host. He's as likely to commit a terrorist act as Wink Martindale.

Poison

« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2017, 08:15:07 AM »

Jesus go lie down on the divan with some smelling salts, you sound like you're going to faint. Donald Trump is a game show host. He's as likely to commit a terrorist act as Wink Martindale.

He's already committing them. Look at these protests. The people aren't going to faint. They are angry. They are going to revolt.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 08:16:11 AM by Poison »

Foad

« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2017, 09:00:56 AM »

He's already committing them. Look at these protests. The people aren't going to faint. They are angry. They are going to revolt.

They're already revolting.

Poison

« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2017, 09:13:56 AM »

Have you seen the people at Trump rallies?

cjfish

« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2017, 09:24:08 AM »
The 3 month ban is only the beginning.  Domestic oppression will inevitably lead to an increase in domestic terroristic acts.  Right now there are Muslims in Brooklyn taking ISIS more seriously and thinking that to support ISIS by committing acts of terror is a viable action.  They have relatives, friends and associates who are affected. I hope the NYPD has ears on Atlantic Ave.  Obama's sound policies have resulted in minimal terrorist activity over the last 8 years but, I promise you, Trumps policies will ratchet up terror.  And it will be blamed on Obama.

Foad

« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2017, 09:39:31 AM »

Have you seen the people at Trump rallies?

You mean those salt of the earth patriots who love God and country? What about them?

Poison

« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2017, 09:46:50 AM »
The 3 month ban is only the beginning.  Domestic oppression will inevitably lead to an increase in domestic terroristic acts.  Right now there are Muslims in Brooklyn taking ISIS more seriously and thinking that to support ISIS by committing acts of terror is a viable action.  They have relatives, friends and associates who are affected. I hope the NYPD has ears on Atlantic Ave.  Obama's sound policies have resulted in minimal terrorist activity over the last 8 years but, I promise you, Trumps policies will ratchet up terror.  And it will be blamed on Obama.

Exactly right

goredmen

« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2017, 10:49:53 AM »

Please name a specific terrorist act he's already committed

« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2017, 11:53:55 AM »

They can go visit and stay with their relatives if they are unhappy here

goredmen

« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2017, 12:37:29 PM »

First of all it's not domestic oppression. The people already legally here aren't going anywhere. Second, you do realize that saying that moderate Muslims could be radicalized into committing terroristic acts because of this common sense procedure is the most Islamophobic thing you could say, right? If this causes Muslims to commit terrorist actions then they were never moderate to begin with. We can't prevent ourselves from making laws because terrorists may not like them. Weird how I never remember people saying we should outlaw abortion or else Christians would start blowing things up