Osama Bin Laden DEAD

• 13 replies
Osama Bin Laden DEAD
« on: May 01, 2011, 11:53:05 PM »
Finally got him.  Thank you Obama once again!!

Re: Osama Bin Laden DEAD
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 11:57:19 PM »
Great news! And Obama killed him?

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 12:29:56 AM »
Wow just got home and saw this.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

DFF6

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 07:31:31 AM »
Great news! And Obama killed him?

Obama reportedly gave the order to hit the compound at which Osama was staying. Far from a cave in the moutains, the compound was in the middle of a small city.  It was a small operation run I believe by Navy Seals. No casualties for our side. Great day for America and everyone else around the world who was affected by this evil man.

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 09:53:29 AM »
Not a fan of Obama but kudos to him for this one!

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 02:46:07 PM »
New Tarantino movie coming out soon - "Kill Bin"   ;D

After burial at sea, one unnamed terrorist group filed a protest with the US Gov't for "Water Boarding."   :2funny:

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 06:37:05 PM »
Obama needs to raise the terror alert status asap, someone needs to tell all these nice person tourists at the Trade Center that its probably not a good idea to be there. We  should incinerate the city that harbored this animal. All these homegrown jihadist here in the U.S should be shot onsite, no trial-shoot to kill

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 07:03:20 PM »
Obama needs to raise the terror alert status asap, someone needs to tell all these nice person tourists at the Trade Center that its probably not a good idea to be there. We  should incinerate the city that harbored this animal. All these homegrown jihadist here in the U.S should be shot onsite, no trial-shoot to kill

Dave made you a global moderator?
Fire Mullin.

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 07:11:16 PM »

You disagree with my statements?

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 07:12:50 PM »

You're an idiot.
Fire Mullin.

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 07:15:31 PM »

You're an idiot.

Thanks

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 07:38:48 PM »

You're an idiot.
We don't always agree with Marco (or each other)! But we discuss pretty much everything civilly. Mostly.

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 01:23:32 AM »
Baldi is king of off topic. I couldn't think of anyone more off topic than Baldi for the job. :)

Play nice and lets keep this more as a news thread and rally usa than political beliefs
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle