NY TIMES- Snowden

• 5 replies

pmg911

NY TIMES- Snowden
« on: January 02, 2014, 11:23:01 AM »
The NY Times has sunk to new lows to push their liberal agenda for America.

Last week they published lies about the attacks in Benghazi not being related to al qaeda and then yesterday they published an editorial saying that Edward Snowden should be given clemency because he is really a whistle blower and not a traitor to his country...   DISGRACEFUL

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/02/edward-snowden-clemency_n_4529563.html

boo3

Re: NY TIMES- Snowden
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 11:26:25 AM »
 First problem is reading the NY Times or paying attention to any large news/media organization..  They are all full of crap.  I've given up on print media and the the CNNs and Fox's of the world.  They are all laughable.   I follow the people I trust on twitter ...that's it.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 03:51:31 AM »
First problem is reading the NY Times or paying attention to any large news/media organization..  They are all full of crap.  I've given up on print media and the the CNNs and Fox's of the world.  They are all laughable.   I follow the people I trust on twitter ...that's it.
Yeah, like Miley and Bieber!  :)

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 09:29:54 AM »

Last week they published lies about the attacks in Benghazi not being related to al qaeda and then yesterday they published an editorial saying that Edward Snowden should be given clemency because he is really a whistle blower and not a traitor to his country...   DISGRACEFUL

How many publications provide actual substantial support for what seems to be an opinion just as anybody might drum up?  So frustrating to view either side of the fences they're on.

redslope

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 12:22:56 PM »

I am sick and tired of Snowden and his claims of why he did this.  He is a traitor pure and simple.  He should have stood and taken responsibility for the release of the information like Daniel Ellsberg did for the Pentagon Papers (knowing that he had violated US law and was subject to prosecution and jail).  Ellsberg believed in what he did and was willing to go to jail-he was a hero.  Snowden ran away to China and Russia seeking protection; he is a self serving traitor who is a coward.  Today Congress is looking into  the possibility that he was supported by a foreign nation state.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 12:24:13 PM by redslope »

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 03:59:47 AM »
Haven't seen the NY TIMES lately. Have they promoted Snowden for Person of the Year or the Nobel Peace Prize yet?  :crazy2: