Mullin Update

• 9 replies

paultzman

Mullin Update
« on: July 28, 2015, 02:29:04 PM »
@NYPost_Brazille: Chris Mullin expects entire team on campus by end of August. #sjubb

@NYPost_Brazille: Chris Mullin on Maui Invitational: "It's a daunting challenge, but something we look forward to." #sjubb

@NYPost_Brazille: Chris Mullin said summer has been about conditioning and skillwork. #sjubb

@NYPost_Brazille: And, yes, when I say entire team, that includes Yankuba Sima and Marcus LoVett Jr. #sjubb

MCNPA

Re: Mullin Update
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 02:47:30 PM »
The last line most important but I didn't think there was much doubt.  This staff not taking the same chances as the last staff, even if we do take a riskier flier or two.  Having Lovett and Sima eligible is huge for our season's prospects.

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 08:19:47 PM »
Someone should tell Zach . . . ahhhhhhh never mind.

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 12:35:58 PM »
The last line most important but I didn't think there was much doubt.  This staff not taking the same chances as the last staff, even if we do take a riskier flier or two.  Having Lovett and Sima eligible is huge for our season's prospects.

I disagree. Staff will still need to take chances on some riskier fliers like the last staff. Heck they did with both LoVett and Sima.

We are mentioned with some '16 studs (like the last staff with '15) but until they commit to us it means nothing.

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 06:37:58 PM »

Zach doesn't make the headlines, the editor does.

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 06:56:26 PM »

Zach doesn't make the headlines, the editor does.

Well Zach should get someone to fact check his editor's headlines so as not to make him look stupid.

paultzman

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 04:50:29 PM »
http://friarbasketball.com/2015/07/30/mullin-aiming-high/
Writer states Mullin is a coach who speaks more plainly. We all had trouble deciphering the prior coach's gobblegook can you imagine the local contacts involved in recruiting?  ::) :)