Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
In The Jungle... / Re: Big East Game 1- Xavier
« Last post by Johnny Rotten on January 21, 2024, 01:38:33 PM »
You shamed me into watching the game today, although it didn't hurt that AQU cancelled. I gave Jenkins the evil eye causing him to miss his FT and was thrilled when SJU clanked one at the buzzer. Looking forward to the next loss. F SJU.

You're not fooling anyone.
You're the biggest St. John's fan here! :D
« Last post by Foad on January 20, 2024, 04:12:01 PM »
Fair point well at least you missed the 28 pt run by SHU.

You shamed me into watching the game today, although it didn't hurt that AQU cancelled. I gave Jenkins the evil eye causing him to miss his FT and was thrilled when SJU clanked one at the buzzer. Looking forward to the next loss. F SJU.
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on January 17, 2024, 04:49:11 PM »
Yeah, I'm lying to impress you and Realfan.

I have not watched a single complete SJ game this year. Sometimes I check in to the extent that I know their schedule - like last night I watched the first 15 minutes -  but not watching SJ makes for me college basketball much more enjoyable. For ex, have you seen AJ Storrs this year? He's maybe a pro. He doesn't have the character to play for a guy who bangs his subordinates wives in public obviously but other than that he's pretty good. And Dylan A-W, nearly a triple double last night, a shame about his character. And don't get me started on Posh.

I suspect that Pitino's COVID is as was Coach K's back that year his team sucked and Lavin's prostrate. Although if Pitino can get through nine eleven he can get through anything (unless it's another plane obviously) so maybe he'll muddle through.

I check in here periodically to see if and how my boon companion Poison is faring in Scahsdale. That's the limit of my engagement.

Fair point well at least you missed the 28 pt run by SHU. Felt like a scene from a horror movie. I will give you that I have said that since day 1 of this season- Storr not here hurts and would come back to haunt us but I know Rick tried to keep him. Too bad.

Rick clearly made a mistake by doing that those years ago with the sex scandal. Hopefully he has grown from it. But with Wasu if you read Redmen.com they broke the story that he was forced out of here for shoving a manager in the locker room last year. We don't need that fat ass back here. He had a lucky revenge game last night during our clunker. They will shut him down next time.

Rick not coaching hurt us hope he recovers from COVID and yes it does make a difference. Lavin not coaching the prostate year was also unfortunate.

Always good to have more engagement on the board. Redmen seems more active but this board was pretty active in recent years. 

« Last post by Foad on January 17, 2024, 03:44:23 PM »
Of course you do, your just saying that now because we are getting back to our usual freefall mode that we have been accustomed to each season.

Yeah, I'm lying to impress you and Realfan.

I have not watched a single complete SJ game this year. Sometimes I check in to the extent that I know their schedule - like last night I watched the first 15 minutes -  but not watching SJ makes for me college basketball much more enjoyable. For ex, have you seen AJ Storrs this year? He's maybe a pro. He doesn't have the character to play for a guy who bangs his subordinates wives in public obviously but other than that he's pretty good. And Dylan A-W, nearly a triple double last night, a shame about his character. And don't get me started on Posh.

I suspect that Pitino's COVID is as was Coach K's back that year his team sucked and Lavin's prostrate. Although if Pitino can get through nine eleven he can get through anything (unless it's another plane obviously) so maybe he'll muddle through.

I check in here periodically to see if and how my boon companion Poison is faring in Scahsdale. That's the limit of my engagement.
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on January 17, 2024, 09:32:44 AM »
I don't even watch the games anymore. Never been happier, albeit that's not saying much.

Of course you do, your just saying that now because we are getting back to our usual freefall mode that we have been accustomed to each season.
« Last post by Foad on January 16, 2024, 03:29:11 PM »
Hasn't been the same since FOAD sold his St. John's gear and moved to that ashram upstate.

I don't even watch the games anymore. Never been happier, albeit that's not saying much.
« Last post by Johnny Rotten on January 12, 2024, 07:54:20 PM »
redmen.com is always pretty active. But I agree will be nice to post on here too.
[/quote)
Problem is nobody does.

Hasn't been the same since FOAD sold his St. John's gear and moved to that ashram upstate.
« Last post by Celtics11 on January 07, 2024, 01:42:02 PM »
redmen.com is always pretty active. But I agree will be nice to post on here too.
[/quote)
Problem is nobody does.
In The Jungle... / 10-4 - Predictions Rest of Way
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on January 05, 2024, 01:27:31 PM »
Right now we stand at 10-4.  Take a shot at predicting final record. I will start- 19-12

@ Villanova- Loss
Providence- Win
@ Creighton- Loss
@ Seton Hall- Loss
Marquette-Win
Villanova-Win
@ Xavier- Win
UConn- Loss
DePaul- Win
@ Marquette- Loss
@ Providence-Loss
Seton Hall- Win
@Georgetown- Loss
Creighton- Win
@Butler-Loss
@DePaul- Win
Georgetown- Win
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on January 05, 2024, 01:16:12 PM »
Is there another SJU message board that's active? I'm mostly on reddit these days. There are def some johnny fans that post on the game day threads there.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10