Bruce Jenner

• 30 replies
Re: Bruce Jenner
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2015, 09:55:30 AM »
Baldi what the hell has happened to you. Yesterday you posted  you were the HEAD recruiter or was it you were recruiting for head then came a series of post about A,J. English and then some concerning B,J. Someone
Today someone posted about a bird in hand and you were the first to reply

I'm confused. What are you trying to say ?

Marillac

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2015, 07:18:38 PM »
Baldi what the hell has happened to you. Yesterday you posted  you were the HEAD recruiter or was it you were recruiting for head then came a series of post about A,J. English and then some concerning B,J. Someone

I saw Baldi walking around Columbus Circle with a Hillary 2016 pin.  I guess marriage does change you.

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2015, 07:26:31 PM »

I saw Baldi walking around Columbus Circle with a Hillary 2016 pin.  I guess marriage does change you.

Funny, I actually do work on Columbus Circle. But I would never support that devil bitch

LoganK

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2015, 08:24:48 PM »
Good grief.......Mote, log, etc.
I judged you a long time ago because you're a disrespectful person.  I don't care if you're gay, trans, vertically challenged, or anything else.  My judgement was based off of the way you act, not the way you feel.

About the nazis and whatnot, I stated that they should be judged, so....yea.

Re: Scum.  If you look back to my first post, I said "comments I've seen on the internet," which included hoping for his death.  Does that not qualify as treating someone like scum?

Humiliated?  You're right.  I feel ashamed.  :idiot2:  I read posts.  If I like them, I click the thumbs up.  If I don't like them, I click the thumbs down.  It's not my fault you've made a lot of posts I've disliked.  You're an opinionated person, you should expect people to disagree.

We're all hypocrites.  None of us are perfect.  Of course I judge people.  It's a survival instinct.  It's thought and reason that tell you if a judgement is rational or not (and believe it or not, sometimes my rationale is wrong).  My opinion, is that it is not rational to judge someone for being born a man but feeling like a woman.

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2015, 12:22:32 AM »
Thought I would WEIGH IN on the Bruce Jenner discussion but then I remembered it is not polite to discuss a women's WEIGHT. Really, just live and let live.

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2015, 07:42:37 AM »
Really, just live and let live.

You know you did, you know you did, you know you diiiiiiid.....

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2015, 09:16:08 AM »
I only caught snippets of the interview...so I may be wrong.

Jenner said he's not attracted to men.  He's not gay.  He loves women.  My understanding is he'll go through the process of switching into a woman, while keeping his penis. 

Stay tuned, while this guy makes millions on the transition.  I love this country!!

Tha Kid

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2015, 10:04:10 AM »

Jenner said he's not attracted to men.  He's not gay.  He loves women.  My understanding is he'll go through the process of switching into a woman, while keeping his penis. 

Stay tuned, while this guy makes millions on the transition.  I love this country!!

He did say he's attracted to women, but I thought he implied he had not YET given up his family jewels.  Which may or may not mean that he someday intends to.
"I drink and I know things"

DFF6

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2015, 10:05:20 AM »

So he is a man trapped inside a lesbian's body?  That's transgender with a twist. 

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2015, 04:03:56 PM »

He did say he's attracted to women, but I thought he implied he had not YET given up his family jewels.  Which may or may not mean that he someday intends to.

My guess is if you're attracted to women, you'll need the right package...but who's gonna look? 

Marillac

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2015, 04:17:42 PM »

This is where I start having a problem with it.  It just seems so wrong.