Noah Farrahkan

• 21 replies
Noah Farrahkan
« on: December 23, 2016, 06:26:08 PM »
Wonder how much hatred would be posted on this board if Noah Farrakhan would commit to SJU.

He is an up and coming guard offered by SJU
I am sure the negativity on this board would be triple what it was for Livingston

Re: Noah Farrahkan
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 06:34:46 PM »
Wonder how much hatred would be posted on this board if Noah Farrakhan would commit to SJU.

I am sure the negativity on this board would be triple what it was for Livingston

Why, what did he do? (Another positive post. Hey Schep, has anyone let you know that it is the Holiday season and that it is OK to be happy once in a while?)

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 06:42:03 PM »
His uncle is Minster Farrahkan so I could just imagine how that would effect you if he decided to come to the game
I root for the best players always not for their color of there skin you being a Celtic fan had nothing to do with Larry Bird
I am always sticking up for Matt, Chris and Mitch - thinking positive
I root for SJU to win always and never post anything negative about the players
If they lose I never want them to fire anybody on the staff
To many poster stick up for Slice and don't appreciate all the hard work Matt puts in

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 07:06:40 PM »
Would have no idea how was related to the former calypso singer.  Sheppy could have just stated that up front vs. trying to read between lines

Would have been more interesting if related to Chaka Khan.

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 07:48:12 PM »
His uncle is Minster Farrahkan so I could just imagine how that would effect you if he decided to come to the game
I root for the best players always not for their color of there skin you being a Celtic fan had nothing to do with Larry Bird
I am always sticking up for Matt, Chris and Mitch - thinking positive
I root for SJU to win always and never post anything negative about the players
If they lose I never want them to fire anybody on the staff
To many poster stick up for Slice and don't appreciate all the hard work Matt puts in
So the kid has done nothing wrong as far as we now. Even if someone has something against a father it would be dumb to take it out on his son. You know Shep you are really rich. So now you accuse me of being a Celtic fan cause of Larry Bird with the implication that is I became a fan because he is white. The fact that I am a Knick fan since the mid sixties when they had Richie Guerin doesn't fit with your narrative unfortunately. My two favorite Knicks of all time are Willis Reed and Walt Frazier (although I wish they were white-hahahaha). I always hated the Celtics as they were the Knicks biggest rivals. Reason my screen name is Celtics is my former future son in law registered me on this sight and he was a Celtic fan as he grew up in Albany where there are many Celtics fans due to geography and did it as a joke (I was none to pleased). So keep trying to put a label on me because all it does is reflect on you.

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 10:01:42 PM »
Iona has offered him a scholarship

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 10:28:10 PM »
Alienating a 14 yr old?!? I've seen it all.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 12:36:42 AM »
Celt as long as David Dukes 4star PF son would get just as equal shake. Lol cause I'm sure that would go over so well.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 12:37:40 AM by erickthered »

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 06:12:28 PM »

I think Scheppy says these things purposefully just to get a reaction from people. However, Malik Sealy's father was a bodyguard for Malcolm X. That worked out well for St johns, and Malik, RIP. Bashir Ahmed is Muslim. Haven't seen any negativity on that. He just shoots too much. Jayson Williams parents died of AIDS. Sharif Fordham did time, Rysheed Jordan going to be doing some time.

Point is, Scheppy, on this site you will notice the players are pretty much judged by what they do on the court. Livingston had some issues that needed to be clarified, Zac Brown too. If Farrakhan can play like Lovett or Ponds, role out the red carpet.

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 07:18:48 PM »
@NYPost_Brazille
 St. John's will also host St. Benedict's freshman Noah Farrakahn on Saturday. #sjubb

derk

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2017, 06:32:50 PM »

You just answered my question

wpc77

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2017, 07:19:41 PM »
Why are we beating the dead horse (Schep)? Let is die.   Happy Dave killed it.  Leave it at that

Poison

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2017, 07:47:11 PM »
Hopefully, our recruits don't judge the program by the old entitled white men who post here.

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2017, 07:54:09 PM »
Hopefully, our recruits don't judge the program by the old entitled white men who post here.
Like you?

Poison

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2017, 08:04:25 PM »
Like you?

You're the Republican. Do the math.

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2017, 09:06:12 PM »
Like you?

OK Limo Larry. Guess I voted in the wrong primary LOL

Poison

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2017, 09:15:47 PM »
Like you?

OK Limo Larry. Guess I voted in the wrong primary LOL

You did the best you could.

Pete88

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2017, 10:31:56 PM »

Triggered... grab your crayons and coloring book quickly.

Poison

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2017, 10:35:54 PM »

Triggered... grab your crayons and coloring book quickly.

Keep talking Pete.